• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Peaked in High School OOC

Main
Here
Not real sure who should already know Michael o.o
I think I need a plugin, any takers? XD

As well as, should we figure out living situations? Who's living with who and whatnot?

Not real sure who should already know Michael o.o
I think I need a plugin, any takers? XD

As well as, should we figure out living situations? Who's living with who and whatnot?
At the beginning of the RP everybody knows everybody except Lydia, who only knows Mimi.

How about this? Kevin and Michael are roomates, that share an apartment near the cafe.

Rather they knowing each other before, they ended up meeting while looking for a place to live and became fast friends.

Michael, who knew the rest of the gang through college or high school introduced Kevin.

This would've happened at least two years ago.

housegoat13 housegoat13

And storyline idea for when Carrie and Kevin inevitably break up. Michael takes a depressed and annoyed Kevin to the gym, to get his life back in order. Or something along those lines.

housegoat13 housegoat13

And storyline idea for when Carrie and Kevin inevitably break up. Michael takes a depressed and annoyed Kevin to the gym, to get his life back in order. Or something along those lines.
I'd be down for that XD

Also what's the current plot for this episode? I might've missed that somewhere lol

I'd be down for that XD

Also what's the current plot for this episode? I might've missed that somewhere lol
Nothing too specific, basically the gang starts making bets. And one the bets ends up being asking Lydia out.

If you've got ideas, for other plotlines for this episode, feel free to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back