• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Peaked in High School OOC

Main
Here

Sunny_morning

Butterflies scare me
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1aoISFaJKaRxmJK9jQxB--4--04f3l.jpg

This is for discussing plots episode by episode. And whatever else an OOC page is used for.​

Hey there, this seems pretty neat- though, how flexible are you with roles? I wasn't sure what I'd want to do; I'd probably make the brooding musician kind of like Schmidt (new girl, havent finished it tho) if I chose that one. I love a good goofball character tho, so maybe I should go for the Luna Lovegood...

Very flexible. There's only two conditions. It shouldn't be too similar to another character in the roleplay.

Okay that was one condition.

i just thought, are we supposed to specify which role we are going for? cause honestly my girl is a weird mix of tropes lol

P.S. even if Autumn isn’t picked I’m so watching this RP play out. Such a fun idea xD

i just thought, are we supposed to specify which role we are going for? cause honestly my girl is a weird mix of tropes lol

P.S. even if Autumn isn’t picked I’m so watching this RP play out. Such a fun idea xD

No need it's fine. Also consider your character selected... The only reason I put that in there was to prevent two or more very similar characters in the roleplay.

Last edited:
But if anybody is planning on making a second character, you should probably have it be the character that isn't part of the friend group, and gets introduced in the first episode.

Speaking of first episode, we can probably start the discussion for the progression of the first episode.

Doesn't need to be a super detailed, but just give an idea of what story arc your character will experience in the first episode.

Or what challenge they will face. Depending on the various story lines, we can choose the setting, and try to link then together. If some story arcs are too far off from the rest we'll change them. Stuff like that.

Last edited:
Speaking of first episode, we can probably start the discussion for the progression of the first episode.

Doesn't need to be a super detailed, but just give an idea of what story arc your character will experience in the first episode.

Or what challenge they will face. Depending on the various story lines, we can choose the setting, and try to link then together. If some story arcs are too far off from the rest we'll change them. Stuff like that.

For the pilot at least, let's keep things simple.

1. Introduction of the 'new girl/guy' which is Lydia for now.
2. If recurring roles are participating in the first episode, please let everybody know, we'll write accordingly.

I was thinking about how to introduce Lydia to the gang, (feel free to make suggestions), and here's what I came up with.

The gang is in the midst of a betting spree. The challenges grow in difficulty, as the money at stake increases. The last bet would involve, Lydia, and that's what gets her dragged into all of this?

It's not very well, thought through, I'm fine with scrapping it for any other suggestion that you guys prefer.

I like the idea of a bet. I’m pretty sure Autumn is the type to do so.

Perhaps kind of like in Friends, one member already knows Lydia and since she’s a shopaholic she maxed out her credit cards and needs a place to stay.

I can’t see her betting though…

I like the idea of a bet. I’m pretty sure Autumn is the type to do so.

Perhaps kind of like in Friends, one member already knows Lydia and since she’s a shopaholic she maxed out her credit cards and needs a place to stay.

I can’t see her betting though…
Alright, which character knows her?

Also, I meant like somebody makes a bet that involves her, not like she makes a bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back