• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Peaked in High School OOC

Main
Here
So is everyone supposed to know each other from high school? I feel like knowing how they know each other will help with the plots of the episodes

So is everyone supposed to know each other from high school? I feel like knowing how they know each other will help with the plots of the episodes
I imaged Mirrian and Mimi would be friends in music, maybe they had a a duet for while aiming to start a band before a bad experience Mimi suffered made her quit music. Still working on the reason that it might be, bad performance due to nerves or family pressure...

I imaged Mirrian and Mimi would be friends in music, maybe they had a a duet for while aiming to start a band before a bad experience Mimi suffered made her quit music. Still working on the reason that it might be, bad performance due to nerves or family pressure...
Haha Autumn will call them the M&Ms as a joke xD even though she hates her first name

Just throwing out an idea. Maybe they make a bet on whether or not a certain character (or characters) can get Lydia to go on a date with them?

Just throwing out an idea. Maybe they make a bet on whether or not a certain character (or characters) can get Lydia to go on a date with them?
Sure that works. Will you be participating in the first episode? Because we have to decide if Kevin and Carrie are together or broken up at the start of the roleplay.

Sure that works. Will you be participating in the first episode? Because we have to decide if Kevin and Carrie are together or broken up at the start of the roleplay.

I can participate! Would Kevin being in a relationship with Carrie stop him from taking part in the bet?

If so, I think it would be better for them to have recently broken up. I could definitely see Carrie trying to "win" the bet to get back at him.

If Kevin would still try hitting on Lydia, then it might be fun for them to be together, but break up over the bet.

Personally I think it’s easier to bounce ideas on discord

Uh I really don't want to keep track of this on discord... Is it alright if we keeps things here?

Later if it becomes a hassle, we'll shift to discord.

I can participate! Would Kevin being in a relationship with Carrie stop him from taking part in the bet?

If so, I think it would be better for them to have recently broken up. I could definitely see Carrie trying to "win" the bet to get back at him.

If Kevin would still try hitting on Lydia, then it might be fun for them to be together, but break up over the bet.

I think I prefer the second idea. Because if Carrie isn't part of the friend group outside of dating Kevin, it wouldn't make sense for her to still hangout with them.

Alright, so I can't believe I didn't specify this stuff before.

There's no paragraph limit as such for posts. Any length is acceptable, since this idea heavily relies on fast paced dialogue.

But that said, a few descriptive posts and inner monologues here and there would be great.

With that our of the way, I think we're ready to start now.

We can have some characters know each other from high school, and some know each other from college.

For eg, if Mimi knows Lydia from high school, then Mimi should've met the rest of the gang in college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back