• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Peaked in High School OOC

Main
Here
Hey guys, I'm sorry but I don't think I'm able to do this roleplay. I severely overestimated how much free time I had, and I overbooked myself, so although it was short, I enjoyed roleplaying with you guys. Thank you for having me.

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I don't think I'm able to do this roleplay. I severely overestimated how much free time I had, and I overbooked myself, so although it was short, I enjoyed roleplaying with you guys. Thank you for having me.

No problem!

Okay so a few things. Since housegoat13 left, there's nothing we can do about Michael.

So unless, anybody is interested in taking over the character, we can either treat him like an NPC or just pretend like he wasn't there in the first place.

Also, the RP got some interest. I know I said there was a character limit, and a larger cast may be a hindrance in the long-term, but ultimately I'm leaving the decision to you guys. After they put up character sheets, let's decide. We need a replacement for housegoat13 anyway.

In the meantime we can continue with the roleplay.

I'm fine with making Michael an NPC. We could even just say he had to take a call/leave so that the door can be left open if housegoat13 ever wants to come back.

I'm also cool with more characters since Carrie isn't going to be a permanent addition to the cast.

Hey... I was a bit inactive due to exams... From now onwards I'll post regularly about once in two days.

We also need to work out how to mix in the new additions. I feel like everyone except Mae and Lydia should know one another, and for this episode the goal would be to introduce these two characters to the gang.

I feel although the bet thing is a good start, we need something more to keep the interaction going... How about this, after the initial intros somebody could bring up an urban legend related to the cafe.

Then the rest of the episode will have the characters experiencing events similar to what happened in the urban legend, and finally end with a somewhat silly explanation.

With that we'll wrap up the first episode.

I feel although the bet thing is a good start, we need something more to keep the interaction going... How about this, after the initial intros somebody could bring up an urban legend related to the cafe.

Then the rest of the episode will have the characters experiencing events similar to what happened in the urban legend, and finally end with a somewhat silly explanation.
I really like this idea!!

Last edited:
Aww Lydia is so cute and I'm loving the frenemy relationship between Autumn and Carrie.

Any ideas for running gags that we can introduce?

Hey... I was a bit inactive due to exams... From now onwards I'll post regularly about once in two days.

We also need to work out how to mix in the new additions. I feel like everyone except Mae and Lydia should know one another, and for this episode the goal would be to introduce these two characters to the gang.

With that we'll wrap up the first episode.

Forgot to respond to these earlier but maybe the storm gets worse (thunder, power going out, etc) and then somebody (maybe the bartender or one of the new characters?) talks about a person that died in Cafe Scroll a long time ago. Everyone could start having things happen that they ascribe to the ghost of the victim.

Depending on how bad things get, maybe everyone that was affected (including the new characters) decide to gather and discuss the supposed ghost. That way all the new characters have an excuse to meet up, have a silly ghost hunt/seance, and become friends (with the silly explanation at the end). Whether the ghost is real or an urban legend could be left ambiguous.

After that the ghost could be a running gag whenever something weird/spooky happens?

These are all just ideas ofc.

I like the power outage and ghost thing. I feel like Autumn would end up taking it so seriously and being really superstitious about it xD

People could say the person died in the exact spot they’re all sitting and then I know Autumn would just weirdly ask if she can sit there every time they hang out at cafe scrolls 😂

Is she trying to commune with the alleged ghost? I know that would make Carrie uncomfortable in a very "why are you trying to tempt fate" type of way haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back