• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PDS☆ The Studio ☆ ooc

q r o w q r o w How do you want the posting to go? Should we wait until a certain number of posts before posting again?
Hmm. I would say wait, but I don't know when the others will post. Go ahead and post another time, but after that wait for more people to pop in. I myself am about to post again. (Edit... wow my sister logged into my phone so I posted this with the wrong account. -BREEZE

q r o w q r o w How do you want the posting to go? Should we wait until a certain number of posts before posting again?

Hmm. I would say wait, but I don't know when the others will post. Go ahead and post another time, but after that wait for more people to pop in. I myself am about to post again. (Edit... wow my sister logged into my phone so I posted this with the wrong account. -BREEZE

The funny thing was I didn't realize I was on the wrong account till then....rip C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s when you borrow my phone SIGN OUT PLEASE ?!

Okay. Just making sure. Also you still going to be the Hardworker as well? Or just one character
Omg yes I wanted to still do the hardworker. I just am having a hell of a time with a FC. I promise I will get at least 90% of it up

Omg yes I wanted to still do the hardworker. I just am having a hell of a time with a FC. I promise I will get at least 90% of it up
I understand completely. It took me a while to decide on mints (she made me choose.)

i think i may change my fc for my second character.... i think i can because i haven't posted for young bum yet

Since I never asked:

Is everyone okay with dorms and dorm mates? I mean if not we can always re arrange and it wouldn't really effect much since it's the first day. Or I can change a way the dorm looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back