• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PDS☆ The Studio ☆ ooc

Links

q r o w

formerly latte
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
test_button_1_by_omo_mod-dapcw93.gif

Interest check ■□■
Main thread tba

No drama here please. Keep that in the in character rp.

Last edited:
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption
Livson Livson
if you aren't going to post characters can play please tell us? I'm sorry if I'm bothering or anything, but I've noticed you haven't said anything. If you don't say anything then it may screw up the whole rp bc we're waiting on you. Thank you~

q r o w q r o w can you look over my cs to see if it's okay?
Your good~

Livson Livson
if you aren't going to post characters can play please tell us? I'm sorry if I'm bothering or anything, but I've noticed you haven't said anything. If you don't say anything then it may screw up the whole rp bc we're waiting on you. Thank you~
To add on to this Livson Livson Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption if you don't post some sort of notice within a twelve hour time period, you forfeit your roles.

I was thinking of making him the vocal xp

Yunn just a warning i work on my mobile and I noticed since your adding into your code that I don't know if it's completely mobile compatible. Just be sure it's transferable from desktop to mobile so I can at least read it.

By each role is an age. But for your character 19-21. I think.

Livson Livson
I'm so sorry, I don't know if I'll be able to participate. I should have told you earlier, but I was hoping my schedule would ease up. It hasn't, sorry. I hope that's ok~

I'm so sorry, I don't know if I'll be able to participate. I should have told you earlier, but I was hoping my schedule would ease up. It hasn't, sorry. I hope that's ok~
It's all right, I'm going to open your role up. If no one takes it before the deadline and your able to re join you may have it back.

b a r i s t a b a r i s t a Yunn Yunn (idk if you finished from last time I checked, I will look after I finish up a few things.)
P P A S T R Y
posts this so I can get notifs later hi

Yeah I am soooo sorrrryyy. I got caught up in work, and football
Other than Yunn, since they have a post up, can you guys please tell me if your going to create a character soon or not? Because I would really like to start this. Deadline will be sun day or tues day depending when I'm online. if no one post their characters it's going to affect others interest in the RP.

bc peeps said it was open, i'll make a cs for my leader character asap. i have work tomorrow though so idk when i can finish it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back