• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[CLOSED! ONLY THOSE WHO ARE TAGGED CAN RESPOND FOR NOW]
1612482087629.png
Throughout all history, the world has been divided in two. Supernaturals and humans. Since the moment the two races mixed, they have clashed for their place in this world. A battle for who should remain on top while desperately trying to squash the other. Many years have passed since the several wars between the races, and peace has finally sprouted its first shaky bud. Digensis is the first dual city in history, the first step towards a brighter future. Ruled by two leaders, a human and supernatural. The first place to spark the chance at the friendship between the two.

Though, the city is far from perfect. A divide is still prevalent in society and corruption runs through every square inch. Deep in the cracks of the city is a governmental organization set up to deal with more delicate situations. The first and only task force mixed. Also, the group created to deal with rogue supernaturals as well as any case that is too sticky for the public police force to handle in the public eye. The group is freshly formed when they have their first job in the city. Discrimination and prejudice are still strong in their ranks as they are set out. What seems simple at first leads the group down a slippery slope of what is wrong and right. One that they soon realize will determine the fate of the war and either cause or prevent another war.
--
hey guys! I know some of you are interested so I will tag you :D
Juju Juju The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Siren77 Siren77 kasigi kasigi
(maybe?) ItsKenAgain ItsKenAgain The True Plague The True Plague

*KICKS DOWN DOOR*

OIROIGHT WUTS THIS THEN EH YA CHEEKY TART YE BETTAH LET ME IN

First of all, Kasigi your signature gif is brutal x'D

Secondly, I'm not quite sure who I could invite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back