• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder

Fair warning, will be mostly my own settings, with some major cities or areas coming from a settings thing I have access to. This is also going to be my first ever time hosting one of these, so I hope we all have fun

...hmm, ok, I MIGHT be able to make this now that I'm thinking about my work schedule. This month might be a little sketchy on the 30th, but next month I work mornings and I should be getting home no later than 8pm EST.

Also don't sweat the settings, I can work around that. It just sucks cause I'm at work and I can't access the PDFs until I get home. I wanted to plot my character now rather than later. :\

Feel free to plan your character, I provided everything you needed, feel free to make up cities and regions and stuff, I love player made things

Like I said, I can't access any of that stuff right now since I'm at work. Sucks to be me right now. :P

The schedule has been changed. The date will now be Sundays at 7pm EST, beginning on the second. If you plan to join, please submit your character sheet to me by then.

I might do that because figuring out the stats for is kindof a pain. I'll feel it out and see what I think.

So King, is there any chance we can get a bit of an intro to this scenario we're about to be thrust into? I don't particularly need it but it would be nice to have to help tailor my character's backstory around.

Of course Kami. Currently you are all on the continent of Zerres, a land that has been peaceful for the last two centuries, however some of the great sages and diviners have found that something is awakening. In the hopes that they can supress the issue on their own, a handful went in search of this... Something. However, they never returned. Those that remained decided to keep it quiet, lest there be panic. However, dark creatures are spreading across the land, coming from the far north, and even from across the sea. More will be revealed in the first session.

Also, those of you making characters, make sure to include a back story and stuff. This is a high fantasy magitech setting. You may have connections to one or two other players, so feel free to work that out

-- A Pathfinder game over TS?

I ah- do not suppose there are still slots open? I haven't gotten to play as a PC in Pathfinder for some time, and would be most interested in this!

Edit: Wait, I realized. You moved it to Sunday, nevermind. I was hopeful when I read the initial post about it being friday, but my sundays are taken. Ignore this post.

I have found a new character sheet we should all probably use as long as you're using a standard class. It's a Google Doc template so it's pretty versatile and simple to fill out. Follow this link and click the "use template" button in the top left. It'll bring you to Google Docs with the whole form at your fingertips. Enjoy!

Thank you very much Kami, that will be very helpful. Most people should be using a standard class. Some adjustments can be made as needed in some cases

Would you be adverse to using some of the combined classes, such as the Swashbuckler or the Investigator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back