• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Passionate Romance - Dark Themes Welcome!

ElvenScar

i love the night and the rain
Hello friend!!

My name is Heather, I'm 24 and I live in Houston, TX. I've been roleplaying since I was 11 and it's honestly my favorite pass time, right along with video games!! I'm really craving a long-term, consistent roleplay. By long term I mean a year or more. Everyone has different situations going on in their lives, but in my life I'm more of a homebody and generally have tons of freetime, and am looking for a partner that is currently in a similar situation! And, my job permits me to reply typically 2-3 times a week (sometimes more!), which is great! I also enjoy rapid-fire replies on occasion if we are both having a lazy day. I'm hoping to find a partner that's down for consistent roleplaying rather than just one reply a week, for example. Just a preference I'd like to make clear up front, as that's not going to work for everyone! <3

Things I'm looking for in a partner:

~ OOC chat! I love talking, laughing, plotting, world-building, gushing over characters

~ A friendly person with good communication skills! I want to have a great time, which means a healthy, open back-and-forth. I want to have the freedom to say 'I'm not sure I vibe with that idea,' and I want you to have the freedom to do the same! Being comfortable and open minded is key <3

~ Consistent replies, preferably at least 2-3 a week (although I know life gets busy, trust me. This might not be possible all the time, as we all have personal lives and events etc!!! Communication is key!)

~ I need you to be 20+ at the bare minimum! It’s what I’m most comfy with ❤️

Things I'm looking for in a roleplay:

~ Literacy! It doesn't need to be flawless, I mainly just mean in regards to punctuation, capitalization, and spelling!

~ I'm very much so a go-with-your-gut kind of poster. I generally write 5+ paragraphs for my posts, but depending on the scene and how me and my partner are feeling, I could easily get away with just a couple sometimes. It's a read-the-situation kind of thing! I will not berate you for a smaller post, and I also would gladly read a massive mini-novel!

~ Plotting and planning. I love brainstorming with someone, coming up with main plots as well as side plots. I love using things like Pinterest for inspo, describing environments and items, talking about cute little 'visions' I get for our characters. That's half the fun!

~ I'm looking for romance to be at the heart of the roleplay. I am open to F x F but I prefer M x F, and I'm fine with playing either gender. I have mostly played men in the past (mostly as in 85% of the time haha) so I do think trying out a female MC would be fun, but it isn’t a requirement at all. I will say, I do not RP with people that refuse to play men, or male MCs. Most of us are women so naturally a lot of us will have a ‘preference to play females’ bc they are more relatable, but we also need to be open-minded and willing to work with eachother. You can’t expect someone to always play a gender that you yourself refuse to play! I don’t say that to be harsh. I’m just all about fairness and think it is important.

~ I love darker themes, and I'm in love with the cliche overly-protective possessive/jealous masculine male character. But I like characters with depth and a rich history as well. It's about finding a good balance between tropes and originality!

~ I enjoy obsessive romances/soulmate/codependency tropes. My favorite duo is the cinnamon roll with the asshole. I love me a sad, sweet girl with a tragic past, and an abused, rough around the edges man with a tragic past.

~ I prefer a really raw, organic RP with lots of metaphors and in-depth/relatable themes. Organic dialogue is important to me too!

~ I do not have any triggers and prefer adult themed RPs

~ I'm open to all genres. Modern, old-setting, fantasy, realism. Or a mix of all of them. Although if I had a preference, I would prefer fantasy in a modern setting. Vampires, demons/angels, werewolves, shapeshifters, elves, etc..

~ I prefer original characters and worlds

~ I love a good slow burn/build up (although it doesn't have to be a glacial pace, of course!)

~ I dislike the 'love at first sight' cliche and do not want our characters to be insanely in love by day two; I can't write a character that's in love with your character, if I myself barely know that character. I know that a lot of people dislike slow burns, which I totally respect, so I don’t want to waste anyone’s time! ❤️

Overall I'm just looking to indulge my favorite hobby with someone that's kind, is all about open communication, having fun, and consistency! I dedicate decent amount of time to my roleplays and find great joy in them. I'd love to link up with someone that feels the same! <3

Last but not least, here are some ✨ cravings ✨ I have:

- A roleplay involving visions/sectors. Think districts in hunger games, houses in harry potter, water x fire x air x earth type vibes.. I’d love to have a larger cast of characters in a world like this!! Preferably in a more apocalyptic society, but I think a harry potter/college/training setting could be super fun as well. Anything that can allow us to have rivalry’s, forbidden romances, etc.. I do love the Divergent type setting as well.

- An RP inspired by the ‘Matched’ book series. It’s a dystopian society with a Big Brother type government. They’d narrowed everybody’s lives down to numbers and statistics and data, which allowed the government to calculate everything about them. Like matching them to their perfect job, perfect lover, perfect workout regimen, perfect meal plan. And you weren’t allowed to deviate from it. The government was even monitoring their dreams. Anyways, everyone in this society has a ceremony once they are an adult where their perfect statistical match is announced. And of course the plot revolves around the main character liking who she was assigned to, but it’s not who she wants to be with, etc etc.. I’m craving something with a similar theme, once more that incorporates forbidden romance and sneaking around!

- Think Salem Witch vibes with a twist. There is a small village/town (time period flexible) with an underground coven of witches. I love writing the bond between females and them loving and protecting eachother. The generalized plot would revolve around a lot of drama, a lot of deaths (witches getting burned at the stake), revenge, etc.. I am flexible as far as how romance can be incorporated, but I’d love to see some badass magic and some darker themes.

- It is a post-apocalyptic, war stricken setting. Humans have figured out a way to trap angels and demons on earth. They enslave them, and trade them for various purposes. They are mainly sold for entertainment. One of those sources of entertainment is a gladiator style fighting arena. People place bets on which angel or demon will win. I have a toooooon of different ideas for this setting! The main one is a human taking pity on a demon that’s enslaved in an arena. They would of course fall in love!!

- I’d love to be in an RP where I play the female MC, but the RP revolves more around the man. Typically in RPs it’s very female-oriented, but I’d love one where a man has lots of trauma too, and the woman takes on just as much of a nurturing/protective role, if not even moreso than the man.

I am entirely open to combining several of the above ideas!! Additionally, if none of these interest you, I would love to hear your thoughts and cravings!! ☺️❤️Nothing is set 100% in stone and I understand if there are deviations in my preferences! It’s a team effort!

Feel free to PM me if you're interested and have a wonderful day!! ❤️

Last edited:
Heather is literally the most perfect roleplay partner you could ever ask for. And she just so happens to be my best friend. <3

Heather is literally the most perfect roleplay partner you could ever ask for. And she just so happens to be my best friend. <3
I'll literally cry I love you so much Emmy. 😭 Emmy speakin straight facts bc we are best friends always have been always will be. I frickin adore you <3

funny-animals-i-love-you.gif

I'd be interested in plotting something and RPing with you! Do I PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back