• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partners Wanted!

MayasAdventures

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
To make a note of it. I do MxF pairings where my character is the female.

Please Do Not Comment On Here I Will Not Answer, Please DM If You Want To Rp!

Please read my whole thread before contacting me, thank you.

Hi all!!

My name is Maya and it's a pleasure to meet you all and write with you! First of all, I just wanted to thank you for checking out my thread, I know you don't have to and it's really nice to see when people actually read through the whole thing!! I have been doing Role Play for about...9 to maybe 10 years. I RP in the third person only, and all actions are written out and if a character speaks it is done "Like this". I don't do any rps in *this form* or -this form-. If you are still with me, GREAT!!

I wanted to make a new post to hopefully get some new rps started to help my thirst for an amazing story. The more details the better.

I love romance, everything about it. Add fantasy and adventure in there and I am hooked. Not to mention I like being swept off my feet. I'm down for anything at the moment as long as our characters are human, NO FETISHIST, NO INCEST, NO FAMILY LOVE, NO CHEATING, NO SLAVE(S) and so on. Any questions I'm more than happy to answer.

Can't wait to hear from you!! If you have any ideas that you would like to do that you have done in the past that has worked well, I am all ears, though just know that sometimes the idea you give me I'm either just not in the mood for or it isn't for me. (DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL) It is also ok do to the same with me if I throw an idea out and it just isn't your cup of tea. Hey, we all have our preferences.

Some pairings I've been done in the past and currently doing that I love, feel free to pick from if you'd like :D I would also like to mention I like to keep my characters ages 23 or up. Anything younger and its just kind of weird to me, I don't know why so don't ask lol.

All Ideas can either be modern or any time frame we decided :D All can be brainstormed to make them our own. Again, don't be afraid to share your ideas with me if inspiration strikes, just know if I turn it down its not that the idea is bad in any way. Just not in the mood is all!!

To make a note of it. I do MxF pairings where my character is the female.

Please note, I DON"T have a specific idea for any o these, they are just a general idea so we can discuss the details to the story together!
Runaway Princess/Nobel
Country Woman X City/Out of town Man
Bartender X Customer
Dragon Riders
Apocalypse (Can be Zombie or Nuclear)
Interracial Couples. Can also be where one of our characters travels to that country and meets them, kind of thing.
Old Friends/ Old Flame
Forbidden Love. (The main idea for this one is a black male and white female. Could be modern or older times)
Sappy Love Stories.

ANYTHING SLICE OF LIFE.
FEEL FREE TO COME WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS AS WELL.

Hopefully ill be able to think of more soon, but feel free to come with your own ideas as well.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Also I will NOT reply to any comments made on this, you must PM me directly.

Last edited:
Hello! I would be really interested in discussing a rp with you! I feel as though our interests match well and we could come up with a wonderful plot. I hope we can get into contact further :D

Hey there, I'm definitely interested.. But with all these great scenarios... I cannot figure out which one I want to do!

Hey there, I'm definitely interested.. But with all these great scenarios... I cannot figure out which one I want to do!
Please message me when you find out which you would ike. As I don't have a preference or solid idea for any of them

Figured since I can't really come up with anything that a random starter would do just fine to try and get the juices rolling again! Please PM me your reply to this starter. Have a great day!

With the threat of the storm getting closer, she cursed under her breath as she ducked behind a tree to try and catch her breath. After running into a group of zombies she had to try to outrun them and also outsmart them. Which wasn't that hard of a task to do, but it definitely came with its challenges when it depended on the size of the group they were in and if she had enough places to round corners better than they could.

It didn't take long for the clouds to realize the rain, and it took even less time for her to get soaked in it. Cursing more to herself she pushed herself off the large tree she was leaning against and ran into the park, avoiding large puddles that had already accumulated in the sunken earth beneath the swings and worn areas of the small playground that was attached to the trailer park.

Watching each house as she went by, all of them seemed about to fall apart at any minute. Finding some cover for a moment she used that time to squint through the rain and her mess of hair to see a trailer that looked better than the rest of them combined and the door to it was no longer boarded up. Whether it was from the wind or someone was already inside, she had to take the chance.

Taking a deep breath and one last look over her shoulder to make sure she hadn't been followed she made a beeline to the trailer, up the steps to the porch and inside. Not surprised that it was pitch black, taking the large backpack off her shoulders she dropped it off to the side of the door before leaning against her knees to catch her breath. Then she heard it. The floor creek is a little further inside the home. Someone or something was in here with her.

Her hand moved from her knee to the Glock 17 she had strapped to her thigh, with a flick of her thumb against the strap that held the gun in place it was quickly drawn and aimed into the darkness. Having a father that used to be a cop came in handy when the world ended. "Come out.." she demanded.

Bump. Slice of life, fantasy, adventure, ROMANCE, syfi, let's write a story i can get lost in

Send your reply to this starter in my pms. Let's get lost in a great story and PLEASE LETS HAVE ROMANCE!

Today just so happened to be her lucky day where she was able to get the upper hand for the first time in years and was finally out of their grasp, or so she thought. In the tussle she had gotten into, Ken had pulled a knife on her and got a good swipe at her side. With how much she was bleeding she wouldn't be able to keep her abilities up for much longer without passing out and falling right back into their grasp and she knew if she did, she would end up dead.

In the distance, she saw walls to another civilization and she knew all she had to do was get there and she would be free of them. Pushing her feet deeper into the ground, her body was becoming heavier by the minute as she ran. Ken's howling and ranting could be heard behind her and getting closer. The space between her and the wall was getting shorter, she just had a little bit more to go. Looking back she didn't see Ken, but with her eyes not watching where she was running she tripped on a tree root and fell on her stomach. Wincing as she hit the ground she could feel the blood between her fingers on her side as she held it before the sound of laughter came forward. "Lookie what we have here... a little flower about to die..." Ken approached with the knife still in his hand. Turning onto her back she used her free arm to sit up a little. "Go to hell!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back