• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partners Wanted!

Looking for a great love story to get lost in! Please MESSAGE ME. IF you reply to this thread I won't see it or respond.

Looking for a great love story to get lost in! Please MESSAGE ME. IF you reply to this thread I won't see it or respond.

Bump

[F4M] Slice of Life Romance

Looking to get lost in a great story!

Hello all! I am a 25-year-old female that enjoys writing in the third person, past tense ONLY and currently looking for anyone that is comfortable writing male characters. Looking for 20+ NSFW. I usually write at least 2-4 paragraphs or I try to match what my partner writes so that way we both have enough to reply to. Please no one-liners.

I RP in Third Person/Past Tense ONLY. I only RP as Original Characters, NO Fandoms, or Handpicked Celebrities/People from the real world.

Typically I am leaning more towards SOL RP’s but I am willing to add fantasy to them or do other genres of role plays altogether as well.

I am currently looking for that one great love story I can get sweeped off my feet and lost in, and I love good spicy scenes as well is an added bonus if you know what I mean ;)

No real general ideas but I am willing to hear what you have in mind! Just don't take it personally if I say no as everyone has different tastes and it honestly just depends on what I'm feeling at that point in time. So it has nothing to do with you, so please don't get offended!

Some idea’s if you don't have anything, and I don't personally have anything set for these so they are open for brainstorming!

City/Country

Wild West (Black male X White female)

Masked Ball

Runaway Princess/Prince

Single Parent new town

Apocalypse

Old flame

Friend of a Friend/Blind date

Forbidden love

BartenderxCustomer

Racer (Racecar driver)

Scary Boss

Again I want to hear what ideas you might have as well. Just DONT GET OFFENDED IF I SAY NO.

I can typically respond a few times a day as my job is pretty flexible, though days vary depending on how many appointments we have. But we all have days where we get too busy or just get writer's block, but I am always sure to communicate with my partner if I'm having a hard time coming up with something for a reply or don't plan on replying soon do to real-life taking more priority. If I disappear without warning and you don't hear from me for a few days, don't be afraid to reach out. It might just be that I forgot to let you know I was gonna be busy or that I thought I replied and was waiting on you (I do that a lot).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! I do prefer messages rather than comments on the actual thread, please! I can also RP in Discord or Reddit.

Been gone for a few months due to depression but hoping to try and get back into writing. I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding 🙏 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back