• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners? Come here! (Always open)

Serendipitous

Castle on a cloud
Hey guys.

Like you've maybe noticed: I'm Serendipitous (Just call me Seren). I think I've been roleplaying for 5-6 years, a little here. Now, I'm back looking for some new partners. 

A few little things to notice:

- Be able to play both genders

- Don't have too many typos (Keep in mind that english isn't my first language)

- No one liners

- I love OOC talk.

- I'm okay with doubling too

- I do MxF and FxF (sometimes MxM)

What I'm interested in right now (All of this can be MxF or FxF (MxM):

- Family

- Bad/good girl x Bad/good boy

- Sister x Brothers Best Friend

- Girlfriend x Boyfriends Best friend

- Girlfriend x Boyfriend (I would love to do this now)

- Gang leader x Gang member

- Gang member x Innocent person

This is just what came to my mind, just shoot me a message if you're interested in something else!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

I am very interested in the teacher x student. Which would you prefer to play, and which gender? I can play either one, either gender if you choose to RP with me. :)

Can do Gang Leader x Gang Member, or Girlfriend x Boyfriend's best friend because I love drama. Lemme know what you think!

I think I meet all of your requirements lol. AND at some point or other I've done all the RP's you outlined - seems like we've got the same tastes!

Let me know if you want to start an RP :)

I'd love to play one of these pairings

- Bad/good girl x Bad/goodboy

- Girlfriend x Boyfriends Best friend

@Serendipitous hey there a few of your pairing caught my eyes :)

Then being a gang leader x gang member or girlfriend x boyfriend's brother. 

I usually play female but I'm willing to try doubling up and try male as well.

Hello :3

I don't know if you are still open for this or not, but i am interested in starting an rp with you!

I am up for one of these two:

- Bad/good girl x Bad/good boy

I mainly rp female characters or any other gender typing(With female being the biological gender.. it's weird i know but idk how to explain it)

I am willing to give a shot at rping male characters but the ones i have at the moment are either homosexual/taken/just used as family members.

Feel free to send a pm if you are interested uwu'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back