• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Partner

No no, it's okay! I don't mind. And cool! Female will be perfectly fine. Now, let's develop a plot so I can decide which character to use.

Not really. A romantic one would be nice, maybe slice-of-life or something like that. Basically all the RPs I listed in my partner recruit. I have a craving for those. And how about you?

Hmm well for pairings I'm pretty open to them. I'm usually only in the slice of life and romance plots so that's fine with me. Just a few roles are the following;

- Childhood friends

- Bad Boy/Good Girl (and vice versa)

- Idol x Idol

- Idol x Fan

- Flirt x Nerd

- Popular kid x Shy kid

- Younger x Older

Last edited by a moderator:
I like childhood friends and popular kid x shy kid, but I especially like bad boy/good girl. You see, I am a HUGE sucked for cliches. I know, weird. But I do love them. And I actually like playing as sort of the "bad boy". If you would like to do that one, I would love to ^^

Great! (Sorry it took so long to reply, I didn't see the notification, I apologize greatly). Want to give out descriptions of our characters?

It's alright, I understand that notifications can easily be forgotten. Believe me it's happened to me multiple times. Haha, sure can you post first please? So I can know what to post XP

Alrighty!

Name: Seth Sinclair Ayers

Appearance: He has somewhat pale skin, and shaggy, mid-length hair that is a dull brown color. He has cold, blue eyes that lost there shimmer ages ago, matched with his rough features, such as his sharp jaw-line and cheek bones. He's somewhat tall, around 6'1"-6'2", and has an average build to him.

Personality: He is your typical bad boy. Breaks the rules, skips class, things like that. He smokes sometimes, drinks a little bit, and moves from one girl to another at the drop of a hat. A horrible person, really. But that's the bad side of him. The good side of him is one that is a treasure to discover. He loves animals, and secretly works at an animal shelter, and has adopted about three dogs and two cats from there. He's a loving older brother to his little sister Naomi Quinn, and tries his hardest not to let her turn out the way he did.

Backstory: Seth has two older brothers, Bennett and Joseph, and of course has a younger sister, Naomi Quinn. Bennett and Joseph are twins, and did everything together, including going to college at the same time and moving out at the same time. That left Naomi Quinn and Seth with their parents. Their mother had left their father for a younger man about two years after Naomi was born, when Seth was 5 and Bennett and Joseph were 7. So, they only had their father and step-mother, who they actually loved dearly. But when Seth started developing his bad habits, he drove his father and step-mother to their breaking point, kicking him out. Naomi Quinn, not wanting to be away from her brother, begged to go with him, and the parents decided to just let her. They knew Seth still cared about her.

Seth also has two childhood friends, who have stuck with him this entire time, named Ashton and Storm. Ashton was a bad kid his entire life, and absolutely loathed his mother, and started living with one of his buddies when he was about 14. Storm was just a small, innocent girl. But after her family moved to New York, things took a turn for the worse. She saw her father and uncle killed right in front of her, and was almost murdered herself. Eventually, to stay alive, she joined a gang, and that's where she got her bad habits. After moving once again, she wanted to immediately find another gang to protect her, and decided to stick with Ashton and Seth.

Seth is not the smartest. He has about a C average in all of his classes, and would maybe have a better average if he didn't skip class so much. But school doesn't honestly matter that much to Seth. He hates it, but he'll push through it, to be a good role model for Naomi Quinn.

(Is it okay if I include actual pictures in the CS if we do a CS?)

English Name: Alice Kim

Korean Name: Ah-Young Kim

Appearance: Fair skinned and stands at 5'6, Alice is a rather attractive girl. A modest style, she doesn't like to expose too much unless it's in summer. With brown hair that drifts past shoulder length, she usually dyes it dramatically before returning to natural. Her eyes are rather large and are a sweet almond shape. The dark brown color is comforting and warm, like hot chocolate. Her build in athletic and surprisingly she has a nice figure. Rather delicate in appearance, Alice normally hides herself behind baggy clothing because she's very self conscious and not confident.

Personality: Alice is the type of girl who blends in at the back of the class. Always doing her work, keeping her grades up, and just being a good student. She's very innocent and hasn't experienced many thing due to her reserved childhood back in South Korea. Drinking is something she's never tried nor does she want to, just the smell of alcohol makes her queasy. Dating is another thing that she's naive about. Alice you see has never had a boyfriend, first kiss, or anything of the sort. Romance is something she's always strives for, but never has time for it. This is usually something that many people tease her about, which she deals with coolly, even though it really hurts her feelings. Soft heart and sensitive, Alice doesn't take kindly to negative things being said about her, her family, or friends. This is just something she developed after being bullied.

History: Alice was born and raised in South Korea. She had a reserved childhood that was rather sheltered due to the fact her family was dirt poor. Only getting taught the things her parents and older brother knew, she had to survive off of that and common sense. Life was hard until she was in middle school and her father began a new chain of restaurants that became very popular. They soon had enough money to send Alice to school where at first she had a hard time with. Struggling was normal for her, so young Alice continued to try hard until it just clicked. Alice became very smart and flourished in school. However some people didn't like that this newly rich girl started to be better than them in many things. This was when the bullying started. Soon Alice began to wear long sleeves all year and took her mother's old makeup in order to hide any scrapes of bruises. Her family and teachers weren't aware of the bullying because Alice never showed any signs of unhappiness. However one day her older brother Kris stumbled upon Alice being pushed around by three girls in her second year of high school. Alice was saved by her brother before things got any worse and then the drama started. Over the years, Alice had been smart enough to have journals about the bullies and their names. Everything they did was written down along with their names and dates.

Time passed and soon the bullies were dealt with and Alice was pulled out of school. Her family decided that they had enough of their daughter suffering in a hostile environment so they asked her where she wanted to live. Simple, she wanted to move to Europe or America. That's how she ended up in an English speaking country where she was able to start over again as Alice. No longer was she hated, but rather she was mysterious and allusive.

(Sorry a bit crappy)

AFabulousCottonBall said:
No that was amazing! Hey, sorry if this sounds stupid, but what is a CS?
Character sheet. When you make a thread in the 1x1 section you have an option to make a character sheet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back