• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Wars: The Interest Check Awakens

aaaah

One Thousand Club
giphy.gif

Hello!

All About Me!
Hello there reader, I'm CosmicChill! I took a short break from rping for a month and now I'm back in business! Here's some information about me.
  1. I can do MxF, MxM, and FxF, but I prefer MxF.
  2. I can play male and female characters. I don't have a preference here.
  3. I don't do S/M rps, kink rps, and submissive/dominant rps and seme/uke rps.
  4. I can do anime/drawing face claims and realistic face claims. Though, I prefer anime/drawing face claims.
  5. I am a minor, please keep that in mind.
  6. I can rp on this website (I prefer threads over pms.) and Discord. Nowhere else.
  7. I'm always on mobile. Always.
  8. I can write up to 2 paragraphs per post. 3 if I feel motivated.
  9. Doubling and worldbuilding are ok with me!
  10. I'm weird. Please also keep that in mind.
  11. I'm open to suggestions!

Stuff I Expect From You!
Here are a few things I expect from you:

1. Please don't godmod. Please...
  2. Don't drop out of the rp without telling me.
  3. Have good grammar. Nuff said.
  4. Please be able to agree to disagree.
That's it! Now on to the good stuff!

Pairings!

Bold = The role I want​

• Interdimensional Being x Human
  • Guardian Angel x Human
  • AI x Human
  • Any Supernatural Creature x Superhuman/Normal Human
  • Any Supernatural Creature x Any Supernatural Creature
  • Dimension Jumper x Human
  • Creator x Creation
  • Ghost x Human
  • Angel/Demon x Human
  • Demon x Contracted Human/Summoner
  • Imaginary Friend x Human
  • Time Traveller x Human
  • Alien x Human
  • Scientist x Experiment
  • Superhero x Superhero
  • Superhero x Citizen/Fan
Plots!
Let's Go Travelling!
(Human x Human)
(Genres: Comedy, Adventure)
Character B finds a device that can travel through dimensions in Character A's basement. A and B use the device and end up getting lost.

The Great Escape
(Experiment x Experiment)
(Genres: Drama, Sci-Fi, Horror?)
Scientist have finally created human/animal hybirds. All of them are stuck in a lab where they are put through painful tests. Character A and B are fed up with all of this torture. So they create an plan, so they and possibly other experiments escape this hellhole. They soon find out that their escape plan was easier said than done.

Corridor
(Superhuman x Superhuman)
(Genres: Comedy, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi,)
(This plot doesn't take place on Earth, but in a far away planet called Cantu, a planet somewhat similar to Earth, but Cantu is more futuristic. Cantu is also home to superhumans and different aliens from different planets. Cantu is split into two distinct realms: Vernin and Kors. Vernin consists of an unknown number of continents that drift high in the stratosphere of the planet, all of them connected to a massive ice formation which also serves to anchor them to the planet's surface. Kors is the real surface of Cantu, a dark post-apocalyptic wilderness with the villain of the plot as its sole living inhabitant. )

Character A and Character B are superheroes that tries to save Vernin from Val, a villianess that lives in Kors. Val wants to destroy Vernin arerecreate it in her own image. Usually, Val would create a monster from her lab, A and B would stop the monster. The formulanever changed, until now. Val needs the help of A and B, a giant mech crashed into her lab and kicked her out of there. The mech also sabotaged her monster generator and it is set to explode and destroy Kors and the explosion may set the ice formation on fire. If the ice formation burns up, Cantu's rotation would hurl Vernin into outer space, undoubtedly killing everyone on it. Val wants A and B to go to Kors and destroy the generator. Is Val telling the truth or does she have a massive plan up her sleeve?

Escape from Camp Starlite
(Superhuman x Superhuman)
(Genres: Horror, Action, Fantasy, Comedy?)
Character A and B join a summer camp meant for superpowered teenagers. At first, it seems like it's gonna be great. The camp counselors are kind, the activities are fun, and camp members are allowed to use their smartphones. It all seems like it's gonna be plain wholesome fun. Until A and B find out the camp counselors are in a demonic cult. The counselors try to summon a demon that could make them more powerful and stronger than any superhuman. They successfully summon the demon, but it ends up killing all of the counselors. Now, the demon roams free in this camp. A, B, and all of the other camp members use their powers and their wits to try to kill the demon and escape the camp.

Dexon Inc.
(Creator x Creation )
(Genres: Dystopian?, Horror, Sci-Fi, Psychological)
A laboratory called Dexon Inc. is developing superhuman soliders to fight for the humans. One of the most powerful superhuman soldiers is A, a young child with the power to create anything he can imagine. A grows tired of living in the lab, but there is nothing he can do about since he doesn't know how to control his powers yet and Dexon's security is extremely tight. Until B, a creature A created on accident, persuades him/her to escape with his/her help. A agrees and the escape begins.

What Happened?
(Alien x Alien)
(Genres: Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Horror?)
Character A and Character B are aliens who collect materials from other planets to sell. Both of them go to Earth to collect materials, but they find out that Earth has been turned into a wasteland. They try to find out what happened to Earth while meeting a few unfriendly creatures.

Ideas!
These are just a few ideas we could develop and make our own to.

● A super sentai rp.
● A parody of shounen anime like DBZ and JJBA.
● A rp with personified zodiacs.
● A group of people from different dimensions have to save the world from a huge threat that could destroy the multiverse.
● Legend of Zelda: BOTW with ocs.
● A "magical girl" rp but instead of turning into heroes with cute outfits and colorful hair, our characters turn into freaky monsters.
● A group of kids and their imaginary friends going on make-believe adventures.
● Coraline with OC's.
●Youtubers?
● Slice of Life w/ Gijinka characters
● A time traveller meets an immortal human.

Last edited:
Heyo!
A supernatural being x human roleplay seems like it could be really fun, would you wanna talk more about that?

Demon x Contracted Human/Summoner
Guardian Angel x Human
AI x Human
Any Supernatural Creature x Superhuman/Normal Human

● A "magical girl" rp but instead of turning into heroes with cute outfits and colorful hair, our characters turn into freaky monsters.
● A group of kids and their imaginary friends going on make-believe adventures. (maybe???)

I'm up to doing any of these ^_^

I’d love to do a demon/angel rp. I’d like to play the human role (MxF) my character being the female!
Demon x Contracted Human/Summoner
Guardian Angel x Human
AI x Human
Any Supernatural Creature x Superhuman/Normal Human

● A group of kids and their imaginary friends going on make-believe adventures. (maybe???)

I'm up to doing any of these ^_^
Please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back