• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Seeking!

Caroline1539

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! Looking for partners who are willing to write with Fandom stuff because I've been really looking for them. I don't mind crossovers! So if you don't share one with me we could workshop something!

I do prefer longer replies and will give them myself, 2-5 paragraphs is what I usually give. I also work part time so my schedule will vary, but I will do my best to reply regularly. Please send me a DM if interested.

With all that said, here's the two I'm most interested in playing with right now!

Undertale: have been playing with the characters from the game for a long time, I am adept at playing Chara, Gaster, Sans, and Flowey.

Deltarune: Undertale's sister game! I currently play Kris and Spamton with ease, and am looking for more who might be interested in interacting with the second man.

I have more fandoms, but those are dormant interests right now. Please let me know if any of that interests you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back