• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dekarios

brother in the arcane arts
hi!
i'm currently looking for new partners to scratch my ever-growing fandom itch. for the most part, i only write canon characters, and i do prefer to write against other canon characters. however, if you are looking to double, i can totally write any of the canon characters i have listed below against your oc, provided i get to write a canon character for my part. i do love ocs! but right now i've kinda lost my passion in making them, and i really just love exploring canon character (:

baldur's gate 3
who i can write:
astarion, gale and raphael.
ships i'm looking for: gale x astarion, astarion x raphael, halsin x astarion.

dead by daylight
who i can write:
ghostface, any of the resident evil survivours, and wesker.
ships i'm looking for: ghostface x michael myers. also open to other ships including the characters i can write, just really craving some ghostmyers rn!

resident evil
who i can write:
leon, chris, wesker, birkin, ada, mother miranda ++
ships i'm looking for: chris x leon, chris x wesker, wesker x birkin, ada x luis, leon x luis and sooo many more. please don't be afraid to suggest other ships here either as i love everything about resident evil.

ok so, with that out of the way, i do have a few requirements or expectations!
  • since i'm 24 myself, i'm only really comfortable with roleplaying with those over 18, and i would prefer over 20.
  • length of replies is not a main concern of mine. however, i do tend to be anywhere from 300-1000+ words depending on the scene. at the end of the day, what's most important to me, is that we both have something to work with. and quality always before quantity.
  • for reply times, i'm really not picky. if you take a week to reply, idm! life always comes first. i usually try to reply at least once every day or every other day!
  • communication is key with me. i love ooc chatter, and honestly, it's a big part of roleplaying for me. i enjoy making friends with the people i roleplay with! tell me about your day, or gush about your interests. i love that shit.
  • and a must is of course that you're LGBTQ+ friendly.
if any of this at all caught your interest, please dm me!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back