• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Farmgirl310

Wandering, but not lost
A little about me.
I'm 22 yo Female from the USA. I'm looking for long-term partners. I consider myself Semi-lit. I usually match my partner, but keep my responses to a paragraph or two depending on the scene. I can RP both M and F at any age or any other species. I'm open to anything along these lines or plots with these pairings. Shoot me a dm!
I'm open to most things except anime, and very high fantasy/steampunk.
Ideas
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Princess x Theif
Princess x Knight
Viking x Viking
Viking x Werewolf
Survivor x Survivor
Witch x Wizard
Witch x Viking
D&D Characters / adventure
Criminal X cop

Possible plots
Werewolf x Werewolf - Rouge & Alpha, Omega & Beta, Rouge & Rouge, Alpha & Alpha
Werewolf x Human- After finding an abandoned, injured dog and nursing it back to health in remote cabin things are not as they seem.
Princess x Knight- A spitfire knight is tasked with keeping the rebellious princess IN the castle as a punishment for the knight's misbehavior.
Viking x Vikings - A Viking woman is tasked with her village's trading with a nearby village. After being attacked by wolves she is left for dead until an unknown passerby saves her life
or 2 Villages at war sparked interest in two warriors.
Viking x Werewolf- After a long trip from the coast the village falls victim to a supernatural beast in wolves' skin. A cursed soul with no hope find itself at the hands of a helpful witch

UPDATED 04-03-2021
Disney OCs
Lilo x Stitch
Tiana x Prince Naven
Supernatural College students
Harry Potter AU, OCs
Found Werewolf x Human Rescuer

Updated 07/12/21
Norse Mythology Ocs
Satyr x Traveler
Theif x Supernatural being
Viking x Norse Myth