• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Partner Search

Dao Whiplash

The Meme King
Hi hi

I have an idea for a long-term fantasy play and was hoping people would be interested in it. Just shoot me a PM.

All I ask for:
You be over 18, I am over 18 and feel more comfortable playing with 18 older.
Respond at least once a day (We all work and have lives after all) Multiple replies in a day would be wonderful but I know life gets in the way.
I would prefer to play with a female since I am a male and I can play females but it's not my forte.
I would like 3+ paragraph responses but I do know writer's block happens and sometimes it's hard to come up with anything. I ask at least for 2.
I do enjoy making friends and OOC chat is nice. It's nice learning about people different than you. It also makes it better when life gets in the way and we can give a heads up of not making a post and etc.
Just PM to say hello and maybe we can enjoy a nice long-term play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back