• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

partner search

yuckeroni

Gladiatrix
(oops i made like 2 of these in the past, but i never replied to them cus i kept forgetting lol. hopefully, this'll be better!)

hi my name is rachelle/ray, and i have been roleplaying for 6+ years. i started RPing on gaia, and then i moved on to RPN.

i own 2 dogs, their names are scooter and kandy. they're really sweet and i love the both of them. anyways i'm a really chill person. i'm an SJW, and i'm not in my scene phase. i am a pansexual genderfluid (he/she/they). i also have BPD and i'm easily described as an INTJ, melancholic, aries.

anyways, i'm looking for someone i can attach myself to and have fun with. i have a ton of ideas, but i think they're stupid most of the time so i never voice them out. i do lots of fandoms, fantasy, futuristic, realistic/modern, whatever roleplays, so i can stretch myself out easily.

i have a whole list of stuff i enjoy including:

• steven universe
  • red vs. blue
  • borderlands
  • rwby
  • transistor
  • mass effect
  • fallout
  • overwatch
  • dragon age
  • voltron
  • undertale
  • stranger things
  • fate*
  • bnha
  • and so much more, just ask. i will most likely have heard of it and appreciate it so, so much

anyways, just comment what you're interested in and we can come up with something. if you wanna hear what i've got, just ask and i'll send them over. (they're RP starters i pulled from tumblr, i can also make full out plots and whatnot.) also i'd love to here what you're into too! :)  or just whatever you wanna do. again, i'm pretty flexible when it comes to a lot of stuff.

Did someone say Overwatch? I'd love to role play with you. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of obsessed with the game at the moment. Mostly the lore, or the little Blizzard gives us. //ShakesFist We demand a single player campaign! But tumblr has been feeding my obsession with fanfic and headcanon's galore. xD  

Did someone say Overwatch? I'd love to role play with you. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of obsessed with the game at the moment. Mostly the lore, or the little Blizzard gives us. //ShakesFist We demand a single player campaign! But tumblr has been feeding my obsession with fanfic and headcanon's galore. xD  

o h my god, same. i honestly haven't played all that much in a while, i lost my touch when i lost a series of games during competitive, and i kept hovering around rank 53. i plan to jump back in when season 2 goes online, and i hope to get a pretty high rank :,) otherwise, it's league all over again and i can never get past silver.

who are your fave heroes? :0

o h my god, same. i honestly haven't played all that much in a while, i lost my touch when i lost a series of games during competitive, and i kept hovering around rank 53. i plan to jump back in when season 2 goes online, and i hope to get a pretty high rank :,) otherwise, it's league all over again and i can never get past silver.

who are your fave heroes? :0

To be honest I'm not super into ranked. I'm absolute trash when it comes to try-harding games so I mostly just enjoy the craziness that is quick play. Five Torbjorns, Five Symettras, 4 Bastions 2 Mercys, 2 Hanzos on Attack all day baby! xD   It drives you crazy half the time though.

Game-play wise I adore my underloved baby Symettra. I've saved the day so many times with my hidden teleporters. And I have a 65% win rate after like 100 games so I think that's decent? Haha. Pharrah is quite fun too since I like owning the skies. And there's nothing quite like getting chained by two roadhogs all day and then knocking them both simultaneously off a cliff during the last few seconds and getting POTG. //OhGodThatWasSweet

Lore wise? I'm complete Shimada-trash. Yakuza!AU kills me. And cyborg dork is a precious bunny who must be protected at all costs. //TakesTheArrowForGenji Young!Playboy Genji, Tsundere!Hanzo getting wooed by the 'cowman' be still my heart. I've seen adorable headcanon's for Symettra too though that make me want to know more about her and Monk!Zenyatta has grown on me immensely.

EDIT; FOUND ITTT http://mujotan.tumblr.com/post/148217521250/people-seemed-to-like-my-little-symmetra-blurb-so

Sorry for rambling. ;-;

Yakuza!McHanzo http://koettboid.tumblr.com/ 

Last edited by a moderator:
Game-play wise I adore my underloved baby Symettra. I've saved the day so many times with my hidden teleporters. And I have a 65% win rate after like 100 games so I think that's decent? Haha. Pharrah is quite fun too since I like owning the skies. And there's nothing quite like getting chained by two roadhogs all day and then knocking them both simultaneously off a cliff during the last few seconds and getting POTG. //OhGodThatWasSweet

Lore wise? I'm complete Shimada-trash. Yakuza!AU kills me. And cyborg dork is a precious bunny who must be protected at all costs. //TakesTheArrowForGenji Young!Playboy Genji, Tsundere!Hanzo getting wooed by the 'cowman' be still my heart. I've seen adorable headcanon's for Symettra too though that make me want to know more about her and Monk!Zenyatta has grown on me immensely.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh GOSH i love playing symmetra. i love killing people with her photon projector to kill people lol. and pharah is one of my faves too <3. right next to d.va, of course. my sweet little dorito gremlin.

and BOY don't get me started on genji. i will literally take a bullet for him, even though he'll live without me. honestly i just love everyone so much, i could spend days talking about every. single. hero. especially junkrat. also omg, what a good comic. i love those things.

all those AUs sound pretty cool. i never really paid all that much attention to them, but i like them. the AU that really makes me happy tho? school/college ones. those *clench's fist* just kill me so much.

and no problem, don't worry about rambling! i love it lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh GOSH i love playing symmetra. i love killing people with her photon projector to kill people lol. and pharah is one of my faves too <3. right next to d.va, of course. my sweet little dorito gremlin.

and BOY don't get me started on genji. i will literally take a bullet for him, even though he'll live without me. honestly i just love everyone so much, i could spend days talking about every. single. hero. especially junkrat. also omg, what a good comic. i love those things.

all those AUs sound pretty cool. i never really paid all that much attention to them, but i like them. the AU that really makes me happy tho? school/college ones. those *clench's fist* just kill me so much.

and no problem, don't worry about rambling! i love it lol

Oiii. I found some amazing High School!AU stuff a few days ago. I'll have to see if I can find it again and send it to you. xD

Would you be up to do an Overwatch role play then ~ ?

Hey, I'm really interested in RvB, RWBY, Transistor, SU, and Voltron if you've still got a want to play any of those.

yesss!!! i have been starving for it, and season 14 just doesnt help me with my fix for it :(

Caboose's eisode though! I might have cried at that. But I do understand what you're saying, I really want to see some more Freelancer stuff.

Caboose's eisode though! I might have cried at that. But I do understand what you're saying, I really want to see some more Freelancer stuff.

i felt personally attacked by caboose's ep. it was so happy at first, but then RT had to hurt me like this. i love it, though.

(i only got back into RvB because of the felix and locus eps in season 14. they are my babies and i love them)

but yeah ohh boy i'd love to see some more freelancers.

i felt personally attacked by caboose's ep. it was so happy at first, but then RT had to hurt me like this. i love it, though.

(i only got back into RvB because of the felix and locus eps in season 14. they are my babies and i love them)

but yeah ohh boy i'd love to see some more freelancers.

I loved those episodes so much! One of my favourite things about RvB, besides the plot and the characters, is the choreography of the fight scenes. That's why seasons 9 and 10 are my favourite, well, they rival with 13, but my point still stands.

hhhh there's so much that I want to rp right now and most of those fandoms appear on you list ;w; I saw overwatch, and i think you mentioned that you played league somewhere so just out of curiosity would you ever rp anything from League? If not that's fine, but i thought i'd ask

hhhh there's so much that I want to rp right now and most of those fandoms appear on you list ;w; I saw overwatch, and i think you mentioned that you played league somewhere so just out of curiosity would you ever rp anything from League? If not that's fine, but i thought i'd ask

i've never really RPed anything on that list, but i DO love/hate league. :)

i'd love to RP it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back