• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search!

KrissKrass

Ship Me With Your Fave
Hello! Thank you for stopping and taking the time to read for those who actually do read it anyway. But let's get to the point shall we? I am searching for long lasting RP partners.

WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A PARTNER

• Someone who can be at least semi-active and can post at least a couple times a day to a couple of times a week. I know we all have lives and everything, but a heads up would be nice if you're leaving for a while. I know sometimes we forget and that's alright, but please tell me afterwards or something.
  • Be able to play multiple characters of either gender.
  • No Godmodding/Mary Sue/Gary Stu
  • Please write in 3rd person, it's much easier for me since I nearly forget every character's name, haha (even my own)
  • Someone who writes in paragraph style.

ABOUT ME

• I can do PMs or through a thread, it doesn't matter to me.
  • I love to talk, omg. And talking makes friends and better plot ideas, yeah? YEAH!!
  • I can play multiple genders
  • I like to double when it comes down to fandoms.
  • I can write a lot or a little depending on my rp partner, though I only ask that you don't do a one-liner or text-speak or something. That's all I ask.

Okay so now that that's out of the way, let's get this thing started. Right now I've got more than enough original rps going on, so I'd like a few fandom rps.

FANDOMS

• Kuroko No Basuke***** (I will literally love you forever if you ask me to rp this)
  • World Trigger (I'd prefer this be an original, the concept but without the canon characters)
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Bleach
  • Dragonball series
  • Pokemon***** (I have a plot I think is really good for this)

I think that's about it for right now, but if you think I've heard of an anime/manga/TV show or something, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello Kriss!

I'd gladly role play Pokemon if you're still searching! If not, I hope all your role plays are going well!

Ugh I'm finally going to do it.

If you're not tired of them, a Pokemon rp?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Ugh I'm finally going to do it.
If you're not tired of them, a Pokemon rp?

[/QUOTE]
Sure, I'm up for a Pokemon rp! Just send me a PM!

****UPDATED 2/22/16****

Hey, guys. It's been a while since I've been on this site and I'm ready to start rp-ing again. I've got a brand-new set of interests that hopefully, will align with yours. Anyway, without further adieu, let's get into it.

WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A PARTNER

• Someone who can be at least semi-active and can post at least a couple times a day on the weekends [sunday, mostly] to a couple of times a week, hell, even once a week because I understand like I'm in college and that's work. I know we all have lives and everything, but a heads up would be nice if you're leaving for a while. I know sometimes we forget and that's alright, but please tell me afterwards or something.
  • Be able to play multiple characters of either gender.
  • No Godmodding/Mary Sue/Gary Stu
  • Please write in 3rd person, it's much easier for me since I nearly forget every character's name, haha (even my own)
  • Someone who writes in paragraph style.

ABOUT ME

• I can do PMs or through a thread, it doesn't matter to me.
  • I love to talk, omg. And talking makes friends and better plot ideas, yeah? YEAH!!
  • I can play multiple genders
  • I like to double when it comes down to fandoms.
  • I can write a lot or a little depending on my rp partner, though I only ask that you don't do a one-liner or text-speak or something. That's all I ask.
  • I WILL NOT rp smut or anything of the like with minors.

Okay so now that that's out of the way, let's get this thing started. Right now I've got more than enough original rps going on, so I'd like a few fandom rps.

FANDOMS

• Kuroko No Basuke (I will literally love you forever if you ask me to rp this)
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening (AHAAAAA FATES!!!! Too bad I can't get it yet lol)
  • Bleach
  • Digimon (Idk what is up with me but I'm craving omg)
  • Pokemon
  • Katekyo Hitman Reborn
  • RWBY
  • Kingdom Hearts (LITERALLY AM I THREE YEARS TOO LATE TO THE PARTY? Like, c'mon. I love Sora, guys. Somebody help me love him.)

I think that's about it for right now, but if you think I've heard of an anime/manga/TV show or something, don't hesitate to ask!

Also, I'm open to AUs for any of these fandoms!

Last edited by a moderator:
SeverusX said:
Are you interested in Death Note, Avatar, Ouran or Fruits Basket?
If not, I'm interested in Bleach.
If you mean Avatar: The Last Airbender, then heck yeah. I've seen Fruits Basket, but I'm not interested in Ouran or Death Note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back