• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search! [Open]

featheredsun

just another cryptid
Howdy, Partner
I'm Tib! As the title suggests, I'm on the lookout for an RP partner! Here's something's about myself and my RP style, so read ahead and see if we're a fit!
  • I'm 21, so I do prefer to have someone in my age group to roleplay with. It's more comfortable for me that way.
  • I'm a seasoned RPer, but I've been on and off for years. I usually stick out RPs, but I can get bored. I'll be honest if I'm losing interest if you do the same!
  • I prefer to RP in 3+ paragraphs. No one-liners of course, but I can certainly make an exception for one paragraph every once in a while.
  • I'm more than happy to double up in pairings!
  • Currently out of plot ideas--hoping to find someone to brainstorm with.
  • I love literature and great writing, but I won't ask you to wax poetry. Just give insight into your character's feelings.
  • I'm kind of a mirror-writer. Borderline. Almost.
  • LGBTQ+ friendly! Every RPer and character that is gay, trans, nb, or queer is welcome!
  • I'm okay with darker themes. TBH, love them.
  • Looking for something with romance deffo!
  • Wanna chat OOC of character? No prob!

Fandoms (OC x Character)
  • MCU
    • I love Bucky, Steve, Natasha, and Tony!!
  • Hannibal
    • I love Will and Hannibal 🥺
  • Game of Thrones
    • It's not a popular opinion but I do love Sandor!!!!
  • Fallout
    • I've never had the chance to RP this, but I know I'd love it.
Of course, there are plenty of others, but these are the ones I know I'm interested in right now. Feel free to suggest some though, maybe I'll be interested!

Genres (OC x OC)
  • Slice of Life
    • work, college, etc!
  • Apocolypse
    • I mean, I love the Fallout games, so like duh.
  • Dystopian
    • I love some anarchy/overthrow the gov. type vibe.
  • Historical
    • Lowkey, have always wanted to do something with a Pride & Prejudice kind vibe.

Reminder: I'm more than happy to double up! Let me know if this sounds cool to ya.

Attachments

• 1595403226830.png
    1595403226830.png
    983 bytes · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back