• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy partner search! (open) (computer view: mobile users be warned, haha)

beanwacked

my name is judas and i brought you murder

giphy.gif

about me/introduction
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey there! call me bean. i am a highschooler with a passion for art and writing. i have been writing and rping for roughly seven years now and have returned after a bit of a hiatus. if you must know, i am in the pst time zone, i can reply once or twice a day or a few times a week. i can write anywhere from two to eight paragraphs depending on what i’m given to work with, though i usually don’t go over eight. i am totally comfortable with ooc chatter so long as you respect my privacy, i am the one to go for regarding moodboards and memes of ocs and occasionally some art if i feel comfortable enough around my partner. i am comfortable with cussing and darker themes, no need to worry about that. i prefer to rp in pm and i am also available off site. regarding romance, i do any gender pairing but would much rather platonic based rps that may or may not have romance in it. i can play characters of all backgrounds and quite enjoy doing so, same with doubling. i also can worldbuild and contribute to a plot.

edit dec 1st: romance based plots and parings coming soon

giphy.gif

rules/rp info
~~~~~~~~~~~

x semi-lit - literate (do not lie about this)
x reply a week
x know basic english
x no preferred gender identity, age, or time zone
x open to ooc
x patient (only bump after 4-5 days)
x be respectful
x no god modding, fetishism, or forced romance
x contribute
x please try to tell me when you'll be gone for some time, i will leave the conversation if i hear nothing from you for two weeks
x be open to character sheets (all face claims are welcome)
x have experience in worldbuilding and doubling (if needed)

if you've read all of this, tell me your favorite song at the moment.

giphy.gif

things i like
~~~~~~~~~~

x romance
x platonic
x
apocalypse
x high fantasy
x low fantasy
x demigods
x powers
x darker themes
x cyberpunk
x steampunk
x historical fantasy
x werewolves & vampires

x guilds (like assassins, ninjas, with powers involved)

PLOTS

GlisteningAccurateAsiandamselfly-small.gif

bold - preferred role
heart - craving

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. (high fantasy) (doubling & worldbuilding)
a series of kingdoms are divided into cards: hearts, diamonds, clubs, and spades

(brief rundown):

x hearts - the most powerful of the bunch, the hearts do not live up to their title. the kingdom consists of power hungry individuals. they are by far the most powerful and ruthless dynasty out of the bunch. they are known for declaring war on weaker domains to reach the top.

x diamonds - the diamonds share a sense of selfishness as the hearts, although, they are more open-minded to acts the others may find controversial. they enjoy a lavish lifestyle and are renowned for the balls they throw at the end of every year, which many nobles come to gather on any information they can to exploit others with later. they are the most friendly with the hearts, but it is clear there is some form of rivalry between the groups.

x clubs - the clubs are a division of wild folk whose main interest is salvaging as much lore of their kingdom as possible while spades are actually witches guarding such lore, once being overthrown by them.

x spades - the spades are very spiteful people and are not social with the other groups the most. they often are striving to bring themselves back to the power they once held.

the main idea of this plot starts at the diamonds, who are friendly enough with the hearts. they have seen what the kingdom's leader has become and is aware of the heart’s plans for them.
the diamond king declares they'll take no more and will gather allies to set the hearts in their rightful place, at the bottom. (this is only briefly explaining how things work, I have plenty more of information to share)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. (high fantasy) (optional romance) <3

× a prince/princess murders their parents for the sake of saving their city and regarding their personal freedom. now having to hide their identity, they start their new life as a pirate. unfortunately, the captain is no fool and is aware of who they are. they agree to keep a secret, if they agree to help search for an ancient relic. the ex-royalty agrees however, on the trip the relic is sold for hefty coin to an assassin’s guild by the pirate. little did they know they had a whole powerful population that the pirate owed that to.

now planted on the prince/princess’s city doorstep, they find themselves having to accept their fate and the two declare to find that relic and return it to its rightful owners.

3. (apocalypse) (worldbuilding) (low fantasy) (doubling) (worldbuilding) <3

The world has faced the brutal outcome of a World War in 2025, many perished after nuclear explosions and now, 20 years later, the human species and other life forms have grown powerful. those who did not die, were granted inhuman abilities. with that being said, the already crumbling society finally shattered. many could not handle what was given to them and went mad, or were transformed into mutants with the only intent to destroy whatever comes into their path. this rp will be set in the ruins of texas, i was feeling a more western vibe with this one. some technology remained, leaving a more steampunk vibe to the plot. those with a decent intellect are striving to return what was lost and discover more about what transformed humans and wildlife into forces not to be reckoned with. however, this isn't to say that all creatures are overpowered. some animals and humans alike were not granted with the most useful of abilities, and humans being humans, push those who are deemed as weak away. many groups have formed in what is left of many states in america, including the basic thieves and raiders, but also people like assassins or slavers. what i want to talk about are individuals called 'the purifiers' who drive out or kill weaker folks, claiming the only way society will ever be what it was is only if people like them who are very skilled and were given substantial powers, do it themselves. a very ignorant form of thinking, in my opinion. i wanted to do something regarding the rebellion of the people they are driving out, those with mighty abilities or not standing up for what's right. you'd be surprised on what many of one group could do. while this may be one thing we can dive into, i would of course love to form other plot points, groups, etc.

4. (low fantasy) (demigods) (powers)

× a group of zodiac demigods grew up in the same town as children. being witches, they found themselves having to stick together, even if they didn't always agree. now that they're adults, they've seemed to completely forget their origins and dabblings with magic. a quarrel with the child of scorpio causes a drastic change in the zodiac alignment, breaking them apart and ultimately affecting how the world works. this results in tension with their parents, forcing the gang to gather back together and travel to the stars where their parent's kingdom awaits, now needing to patch up some issues. some of the zodiacs have no intention in helping out, having putting their magical days behind them for good. who is going to step up? (i would suggest picking 2-3 zodiacs. whatever ones you pick you also play their parent(s), i would prefer the roles of: aquarius, sagittarius, and scorpio) (you may also take any of these if you want, it's what i prefer. as a side note, i want to clarify that witches can indeed be male and are called the same thing as female would be)

5. (high fantasy) (darker themes)

× a series of brutal killings have broke out in the quiet city of fernworth. city knights have gone mad under mysterious reasons and with no one to examine such occurrences, fernworth's king has no choice but to build an investigative agency. a group of individuals was picked and will be paid hefty coin if the situation is solved. the king is messing with some shady folks although there is no time to be choosy. little did anyone know, they are dealing with ancient and powerful beings, a cult if I am honest. they resemble that of vampires though more beast than human. it is said that these creatures only appeared in times of a corruption in the neverending which is essentially the afterlife. jealous gods were often associated with this, ripping through the borders of reality to have things their way. it would take more than just a group to solve this mystery, where will this take them?

6. (sci-fi) (powers) (low fantasy)

a set of children from the ages of 10-17 were tested on by the american government, injected with a serum to grant them superhuman abilities to grow and become the world's greatest weapons against threats. however, these children would become far more powerful than their creators could imagine. they were granted elemental based abilities and some of them do not know how to control their powers and are very frightened. like anybody would think, they wish not to be lab rats and want their own freedom. upon escaping, it became clear to them they weren't the only projects the government had worked on. there are many others who have gone corrupt. and with their escape, they escape too and tear the world apart. the youngest of the group, the earth element, is the most valuable element. they are a big help to the world's ecosystem, but it is unknown if the government has good intentions for them. even if they did, they might overwork them and truly terrible outcomes will happen to the planet rather than an improvement. in this rp, the group goes back to destroy the process of obtaining and creating the serum that cursed them and many others and to put an end to spiteful creations. however, these are all just children, how are they going to fix what almost can't be undone? or can it be? (i would prefer the roles of: fire and earth) (you may pick any of my roles I would prefer if you really would like to)

FINAL NOTES

giphy.gif

first impressions are a big deal for me. do not message me with a 'hey' or a 'how are you?' i don't mind talking but i want to get straight to the point. i would like it if you could please give me your time zone (so i know when it's best to contact you), preferences (including face claim preferences), preferred role(s)/plot(s), and a writing sample. if you have a plot or plots you'd like to share with me, please do so. you may also ask any questions you need to. as the thread title suggests, the outline of this post was made on a computer so I apologize for any confused mobile users.

if you've read all of this, tell me your favorite animal.

edit dec 3rd: this is a fantasy search thread, i do mix realistic aspects with fantasy. please don't suggest modern plots.

Last edited:
Can I possibly get in on this third plot you had? The power based apocalypse thing? I kinda dig it.

Did you seriously block me without a word? What did I do to deserve that?

Like, you could just talk to me and yet your first thing to do is just leave our conversation and block me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back