• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π˜±π˜’𝘳𝘡𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩 & π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘳𝘰

arsensonfire

𝒀𝑬𝑺, 𝑨𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑡 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬 . . .
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, i go by arsen (he/him), i'm 19+ and have been roleplaying for the last 5 1/2 years now. my main style of roleplay is usually realistic and more leaning towards drama/slice of life in a more modern or even slightly retro setting. my literacy borders on light advanced lit to novella (4+ paragraphs).

i'm mainly on here looking for more options as far as roleplay partners go simply bc i'm younger and there's not too many options everywhere else lol. so i'm mainly looking for people around my age range (18-21) who enjoy similar genres, but i'm pretty open minded, i really only have trouble with fandoms since mine aren't as popular as most.

pairings: any! (pref gay/queer lol)

a bit more about me is that i am an artist and i will most likely make sh*t (playlists, moodboards, fanart) for our roleplay if it goes well enough or you're a long-term partner. i'm a pretty avid gamer with my favorites being gta5, fnaf series and rdr2. i do have a cat named void.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back