• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search for Multiple Fandoms

is I Love Yoo okay with you?
Pm me?
Could we do a FNAF RP?
Pm me?

I'm always down for Harry Potter. PM me to chat. :]
Hi I am just seeing this now, are you still interested?

ahhh so many things to choose from!! :hearteyes:

if you're still looking i'd be interested in BTS, UnOrdinary, RWBY, Marvel, or IT rp ^-^

I'm interested in Shadow Hunters if this is still open?

I would love mystic Messenger

Could we do Naruto Shippuden and Danny Phantom?

I'd love to do a Free! Or Durarara! RP with you :)

Not sure what fandom yet but I am willing to roleplay! PM me so we can discuss

I would love to do an unordinary rp :3

Hi! I'm interested in doing an oc x cannon double up for either Owari no Seraph, Harry Potter, or Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Yoooo if you're up for an AU, I would totally be down to try a Maximum Ride type thing with OCs. I'm not fabulous with canon characters, not gonna lie, but I absolutely love Maximum Ride.

If you're still interested, could we do a Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children role-play?
Pm me?
Hi! I'm interested in doing an oc x cannon double up for either Owari no Seraph, Harry Potter, or Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Pm me?
Out of all the anime you want chef I can’t believe you don’t watch future diaries
I've heard of it and know a bit about future diaries :)
Yoooo if you're up for an AU, I would totally be down to try a Maximum Ride type thing with OCs. I'm not fabulous with canon characters, not gonna lie, but I absolutely love Maximum Ride.
Pm me?
Hey!! I'd be interested in a No.6 (it's so obscure to see now) or FMAB role-play!
Pm me?

I would like to do an Avenger/Marvel but I can do a Criminal Minds. If not either of them then I can do Avatar: TLA, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist (Which one the old one or Brotherhood?), Inuyasha

oh man so many to choose from...but off the top, how to train your dragon, pretty little liars, criminal minds, game of thrones, mazerunner

I would love to do Criminal minds, deadpool, mazerunner, Fnaf, fma, and probably some more I can't remember. I usually do MxM and FxF with an oc.

Still looking for a partner? I would LOVE to roleplay with you.
Always looking! Pm me?
oh man so many to choose from...but off the top, how to train your dragon, pretty little liars, criminal minds, game of thrones, mazerunner
Pm me?
I would love to do Criminal minds, deadpool, mazerunner, Fnaf, fma, and probably some more I can't remember. I usually do MxM and FxF with an oc.
Pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back