• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Here we go again! - Mostly MxM but always open to more - Always open

TGG

Brain broke. Come back later.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I'm TGG, I'm 24 and use mostly they/them pronouns but I'm find with any. I'll get right to the point here.

- 18+ only. I'm just not comfortable writing with minors.
- I like quality over quantity, but I love a long post too. Try to match my posts and I'll do the same. 6-10 paragraphs is probably a fair average to expect, depending on the scene.
- Proper grammar. Obviously everyone makes mistakes, and I sure do as well, but please at least know how to properly use to/too/two, there/their/they're, etc. A typo here and there won't bother me so long as I can understand the context of the post.
- LGBTQ+ friendly.

Of course, I can't have expectations for you without letting you know what to expect from me.

- 300-600+ word/6-10+ paragraph posts, generally never less than 4 unless I have nothing to work with. The more I have to work with and respond to, the more detailed my posts will be.
- I'm not perfect, I may have a typo here and there, but I consider myself to be an fairly advanced writer.
- My activity can be pretty sporadic. Sometimes I'll be able to post multiple times a day, while other times it may be once a week, so I just ask for some flexibility there.
- I prefer to roleplay through private messages. I like to have one thread for plotting and OOC chat, and another for the actual RP so nothing gets too cluttered.
- I love OOC chat, especially if I really vibe with you.
- Male characters in MxM pairings are my favorite to write, but I'm down for anything queer. I'm not super interested in MxF unless there's a really good plot for it, but I can be convinced. I'm also super down for platonic based plots as well.
- I really like writing smol angry fluffballs and I'm a sucker for a good enemies to lovers slow (or fast tbh) burn with tons of angst. Plz. I'm begging. Gimme.
- I curse like a sailor, and my characters often do too.
- I don't write smut, on site or off. Steamy scenes gotta get skipped, but innuendo is great and my characters tend to get flustered very easily lol
- I prefer very basic character sheets, just a name, age, physical description, and sometimes a picture (preferably a photo or a realistic or semi-realistic drawing, but a more detailed description is good too if you don't use faceclaims. I really don't vibe with anime FCs unless they fit the vibe of the plot), but you are more than welcome to include any other information you feel is relevant.
- I'm ghost friendly, and I ask you be the same. I'm super ADHD and I gotta chase the dopamine. If I'm not vibing with an rp or am dealing with writer's block, I have a harder time replying. It's totally chill if you're the same way. I'll usually send one bump after a week or two of no contact, and leave it be from there so there's no pressure to reply if you're not comfortable, I won't continuously poke. I'm also usually down to pick up where we left off if I was enjoying the plot and you end up dropping it for a while. I totally get losing interest for a while and then regaining it.

I have a few plots that I can provide, if you'd prefer one we can simply jump into (though there's always room for tweaking and brainstorming!) Just let me know what might interest you and I'll let you know what I have. But otherwise I'm more than happy to brainstorm and come up with something new together.

Some plot parings I'm down for- a couple of these we can even just jump into and fully work out a plot as we go (* indicates my preferred role. Bold means a craving):
> Hunter x Hunted*
> Royalty x Commoner (Gotta spice things up with something else too)
> Human x Demon*
> Human x Supernatural creature
> Kind of an odd one but possibly something involving an injured or lost something or another*(possibly supernatural, possibly not) - probably with extensive past trauma of some sort- being taken in by a rich(?) family/person/thing/monster(???) or something and being super distrusting and scared at first but then kind of building a bond throughout the RP (this would be great for either romantic or platonic dynamics, I'm down for either!).
> Something to do with angels/fallen angels (will require some brainstorming)

And some more vague genres and plot elements if nothing above strikes your fancy:
Supernatural (Genre)
>Witches/warlocks
>Vampires (Only when mixed with other elements as well, and no sparkly twilight bois)
>Angels/Demons (Though not the traditional kind. I'll explain if you express interest. Nothing too complicated, I'm just too lazy to type it out here lol)
>Shapeshifters
>Werewolves (The kind that that can shift into actual wolves at will, not bipedal creatures linked to the full moon. I especially like incorporating stereotypical pack dynamics into this)
Sci-fi
>Human/Animal hybrids/DNA splicing (Maximum Ride had a chokehold on me as a kid)
>Human experimentation (Almost always tied in with the hybrid thing or something to do with powers or magic or something along those lines.)
Romance - Only mixed with something else as well
Mix-ins of neuro-divergency are always welcomed. ADHD, autism, depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc. My characters will almost always have something of those, especially ADHD and autism as I have both. Neurotypical characters are almost always guaranteed to be boring to write as a main character, in my experience. (In other words, I do be mentally ill and my characters are going to reflect that lol)
I'm a sucker for dystopian settings, but otherwise I usually prefer modern settings if it fits for the plot. Some are better suited for different time settings though, and I do love a good fantasy setting.
Enemies to lovers is my all time favorite trope and I will love you forever if you can give me a good slow burn with lots of tension, but I also love a good "drawn to each other and can't deny the attraction even though they're supposed to hate each other" vibe

Message me if you're interested! Please include some details about yourself (age range, pronouns, triggers I should know to avoid if you're comfortable sharing them, etc.) and your writing style (average post length, preferred genres, preferred pairings, etc.). If you have any plots you think I'd be interested, feel free to include those as well! Please don't comment below as I will likely not respond to anything other than messages, and I don't generally respond to super vague messages.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back