• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom partner search | fandom [UPDATED]

giggly

AHHH okay
Β° πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 β‚’ πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 Β°
intro / about me

hi hi! My I go by Moe and I use she/her or they/them pronouns (whichever one feels right i don't really care) I'm twenty-two years old and I've been roleplaying since I was like thirteen lol. I will only do doubling/double-up rp's because i don't like only playing one side! I really only do oc x canon but for certain fandoms I'll do canon x canon.
i mostly rp romance type stuff but i NEED more than that to it!! i love talking fluffy and sweet but i also need that sweet sweet,,, everything else. i'm a writer and character lover soooo
I'm really into making pinterest boards (and shuffle boards now) playlists, drawings, etc.

my roleplay rules

❀ preferably i only rp with anyone 18+ because i am 22 and anything below 18 i'm uncomfy with.

❀ i prefer to rp onsite via PM but i'm okay with discord too most of the tiime.

❀ i'm not really picky on line length or whatever... I usually just need more than like 4 sentences! But I don't mind shorter responses especially if the RP needs to move faster. Novella style RP's can be exhausting sometimes im ngl. i'm also not weird when it comes to "equal lengths" as long as there's equal effort and interest!! sometimes one oc/character needs a bit more length than the other.

❀ i'm pretty ghost friendly because if you're not feeling it/feeling me then feel free to go you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

❀ so i have ASD and ADHD which means sometimes i reach max dysfunction and cannot give u a full reply <3 THAT BEING SAID!! It's super important that we PLOT AND HEADCANON outside of the rp otherwise i will lose interest. like I can give you 5 paragraphs of plotting bullcrap trust me.PLUS I WANT US BOTH TO BE INTERESTED IN THE CANON WE'RE CREATING!! like i said before, i love to make pinterest boards, collages, art, etc. so if you're not into that then we won't be good partners (which is fine it's not personal <3)

❀ i don't have any triggers but I will always respect yours!

❀ in terms of canon i'm pretty lenient like i want to have fun and practice escapism lmao. i'm totally cool with au's and storylines!

❀ i'm more than fine playing LGTBQ+ pairings. this includes characters who are nonbinary, transgender, intersex, etc.

❀ Private Message preferred but i don't mind if you post here! (esp if you can't PM)

fandoms

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir
[ all caught up to season 3, have no seen any of season 4 ]
oc x adrien agreste
or
oc x luka couffaine

I will play anyone for you! (including luka or adrien)

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
[ finished blue lions route, am playing golden deer next. i'm pretty well informed on other routes because i spoiled myself lol ]
oc x dimitri alexandre blaiddyd
or
oc x sylvain jose gautier

will play anyone for you!

Obey Me! Shall We Date?
[ i'm stuck on like lesson 22 or something. but i know most plot points. ]
not picky about crushes at all tbh.

will play anyone except Luke.

Soul Eater
[ seen entire anime, know most arcs in the manga. ]
oc x crona makenshi/gorgon

i will play everyone except asura! (probably)

Jujutsu Kaisen
[ seen entire anime, was caught up with manga up until the hiatus ]
not super picky with L.I but it's usually between Gojo, Itadori, Fushiguro, Inumaki, or Junpei

i'll play everyone but will be more hesitant with mahito.

Genshin Impact
[ honestly im a little behind but i'm familiar with the characters by osmosis lmaooo]
not super picky with any L.I!

will play just about everyone

Sonic the Hedgehog
[ familiar with pretty much all lore but don't know it inside out. familiar with games and shows ]
not picky with love interest!

will play pretty much everyone

ouran highschool host club
[ seen entire anime, familiar with manga ]
oc x hikaru hitachiin

will play pretty much everyone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back