• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Conifer

Hi! I'm a current college student on summer break looking for a way to fill some time with some new RP partners! I'm brand new to this site, but not to RPing, which I've been doing for...so, so long.

I'm 22, female, and my timezone's PST. My time's pretty wide open right now, so I can respond quick, but that might adjust temporarily in the upcoming weeks when my summer work starts up.

Fandoms
Critical Role (Campaign 1 or 2)
This list is in no means exhaustive; these are just the ones I've played the most and feel the most comfortable playing.
CAMPAIGN 1: Vex, Percy, Keyleth
CAMPAIGN 2: Beau, Yasha, Molly, Jester, Caleb
Again, super not exhaustive, especially for C1.
CAMPAIGN 1: Perc'ahlia or Vaxleth,
CAMPAIGN 2: Beauyasha, or I'm so incredibly here with Beau+Molly platonic or Beau+Caleb platonic
Dragon Age (Any)
Dorian, Iron Bull, Krem, Fenris, Warden/Hawke/Inquisitor, kind of just....anyone, tbh. I'm best at Iron Bull or Dorian, though.
Adoribull, specifically, but there's very few ships I'm not game for. OC ships also welcome here for the most part?
Dungeons and Dragons
Blades in the Dark

I'm also really happy to do totally OC characters in these universes, or potentially other fandom universes.

Original (Or AUs of fandom! I love AUs)
Modern
Arranged Marriage
Cyberpunk
Steampunk
Historical
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Soulmates
By no means an exhaustive list, again.

I don't have concrete hooks for anything, but I'm happy to work something out together, or come up with a few ideas if there's something you're interested in but also don't have ideas.

Misc Info
- I'm not a stickler for response length; I've had some really good RPs where it's just a line or two, and some really good RPs where it's paragraphs upon paragraphs. Basically, as long as we're supplying each other with something interesting to respond to, then that's good for me.
- I generally don't double, since it gets confusing for me real quick (but happy to play short-term side characters/random NPCs/etc)
- 18+ please!
- LGBTQ+ Friendly is a must - which is hopefully unnecessary to say, but you never know on the internet, so. I'm queer, most my characters are queer in some way/shape/form, and as a whole I'm more interested in queer ships than not - but that's not to say het ships are unwelcomed.
- OOC is fun!
- I'm happy to RP here, through email, or through Discord

Comment or PM if you're interested or have questions/ideas/etc!

Hello! I’m interested in doing a MxM original plot as I have two characters I recently made and I want to roleplay with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back