• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mytho

prinzipe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
💖🌈🍀 hello !! im looking for an rp partner !!

this got kind of long , but i think it's best to give as much info as we can upfront !! it's disappointing to go through someone's plots and pairings and want to RP with them , only to talk foar a bit and realize you two aren't actually a good fit ^^;; also , this post is fairly informal , but don't worry !! i have proper grammar n stuff when I'm actually RPing sdfghjakjhlgkha ( see writing samples )

( an extra note abt my typing : i dont do this to be ✨️quirky✨️ or something , this is just how i type . im brainnweird . tho a lot of this is copied and pasted from my old interest check , so typing style may not be consistent )

i ask that you please read tha information under tha ' ARE WE COMPATIBLE ? ' spoiler , but everything else is optional to read !! ^^

ARE WE COMPATIBLE ?
About Us

Preferences and Logistics
  • i'm 24 , and id prefer my partner be 21 or older as well !! i could maybe rp with someone younger but definitely no minors . it just feels weird to RP with someone so much younger than me ( especially since I often do romance rps ) , so no 17 or younger , sorry !!
  • i am in tha eastern daylight tiem zone !!
  • i usually prefer MxM , FxF , or NBxA , but I can be talked into doing FxM if tha plot is really good !! i can play any gender character
  • i write in third person paragraph style , and prefer a partner that does , as well !!
  • i prefer to RP through PMs , it's just easier , and I feel safer
  • i don't typically use faceclaims , I just describe what my characters look liek ( for ocs ) . if u want me to use a faceclaim , it will purrobably be art , not a real photo of someone . I don't care / mind if you use faceclaims , or what kind they are !!
  • i don't usually double , but I'm not opposed to it . I've doubled b4 , and i can do it again if u wanna !!
  • please please please dont feel bad if i feel that we arent a good fit , or if foar any reason i decline to rp with you !! i only have so much tiem and energy , so unfortunatley i cant say yes to everyone , and in general ive learned to be moar selective about my partners . not trying to hurt anyones feelings !!
  • as a heads up , i will not rp with lgbtphobes , racists , abelists , etc
Stats
  • please try to post at least once every two weeks !! I know life gets busy , but i will naturally lose interest if responses are few and far between
  • as for me , you can expect a post at least once every two weeks . but its usually more , closer to a few replies a week !! or sometimes i can post 13 tiemz a day , just going back and forth- other times , not so much . I'm mentally ill and neurodivergent and busy , lol . ah , i miss tha days where I could just RP all I wanted after school ,,, TTvTT
  • speaking of those neurodivergencies ... plz do not hesitate to send me a reminder if its been over two weeks and i havent responded !! i disassociate an just generally have a pretty bad memory , so if i'm in a spell i may need a nudge ówò
  • i understand some responses will be shorter , liek for example conversation dialogue ( you can't do much when ur waiting for my character to respond to what yours just said ) . but pwease try to average at least 3-5 sentences !! for tha simple reason that , I need something to work with / respond to !! in general , tho , I care more about quality over quantity ; I don't care if my responses are longer than yours as long as I'm having fun dfghjjuhghtrdgyh ówò
  • as for me , my post lengths typically match whatever my partner's post length is !! I've made 1 paragraph posts , I've made 14 paragraph posts . I'm a mimic fyguifgthhgtfrbn
  • tha previous point is why I often prefer to have my partner start ^^;;
About Plotting
  • i will NOT do any incest , abuse , or pedophilia that is romanticized , fetishized , or otherwise portrayed in a good light . so , no teacher x student or yanderes or anything like that . however , I do liek dark themes !! I'm fine with darkness and trauma and recovery and all that . angst is good . conflict moves tha plot forward !! we can definitely have some of that darker stuff in our rp , but if we explore a darker relationship , it wont be endgame
  • in fact , most of my muses ( canon or oc ) are trauma survivors , cause I am one too and it's cathartic for me to play them . PLEASE let me know ur triggers / if you're comfortable with it !! I don't HAVE to do it , it's just what I like to do , so ill typically do it unless asked not to . and it's not always a huge thing , it could be just a background detail that never even comes up- but , if we RP angsty stuff , I expect it would come into play more lol . if you've read this and are planning on contacting me to RP , plz include tha word gingham somewhere in your first dm to me !!
  • this isnt to say that i dont enjoy lighthearted / silly stuff !! two of my top 3 fave genres are romcoms and shoujo manga óᴗò
  • i get really into plotting , lol . I throw out lots of ideas and go into detail about possibilities , I think its real fun !! but please don't hesitate to disagree with something , or offer up ideas of your own !! I get so excited that I'm worried I might be overbearing ^^;; -- what I say are just suggestions , we don't have to do my ideas all tha time !! I'd love to hear ideas of ur own !!

PLOTS AND PAIRINGS
PLOTS AND PAIRINGS ( OC )
- These aren't fleshed out prompts !! Just basic starting points / dynamics , and we can go from there !!
- We could even combine some !! :D
- Asterisks correlate to me being super into a prompt !!
- a crossed out prompt ( like this ) means that , even if I may really love that prompt / dynamic , I've already done it a lot and am not interested in it right now . I may want to do it again in tha future , tho !! or i may be swayed by an interesting prompt 👀

wen applicable , my preferred role will be bolded . If both roles are bolded , it means I'm fine with playing either role !!

• ghost x living *
  • carnival / circus
  • high school / college ********* ( im basic im sorry sdfghjkhgf 👉👈 ) ( also . id still be willing to do high school plots but as i get older im leaning towards being moar comfortable with college ones / older characters )
    • lab partners
    • all girls school / all boys school
    • teacher x teacher
    • we got lost on a field trip
    • roommates
    • tutoring
    • detention
    • that episode of every disney channel sitcom where tha school puts on a production of Romeo and Juliet . could be worked into another plot . not m/f exclusive
  • summer camp
  • enemies / rivals to lovers ********
    • * shows up at their door in tha rain * " i didnt know where else to go "
    • " i wish i hated you "
    • " you have everything ive ever wanted and its like you dont even have to try . pisses me off "
    • bad blood based off of misunderstandings / coincidences
    • characters that hate eachother but are forced to stick around for one reason or another and realize that theyre actually pretty similar / that tha other character isnt liek what they thought
  • royalty
  • maid cafe ***
  • magic shop
  • exes ***
  • new kid in school / town
  • arranged marriage ( preferably with them not liking each other at first / having to warm up to each other )
  • troublemaker / brat x goody two shoes / golden boy ( / girl ) ***
  • road trip
  • pretty boy / mr popular / prep x down to earth / jock / nerd ( or a f/f ver ) *****
  • Famous *****
    • youtubers ( i don't actually follow any youtube personalities so i may be ill informed on tha subject matter , but I think navigating your online presence / fandom is a fun premise ,,, liek " oh no I have to hide xyz from my fans !! " or using a collab as an excuse to get close to ur crush ) ***
    • band / musician group / agency
    • celebrities / well known / high profile characters in general , just ppl being in tha public eye and tabloid dodging sounds fun lol . scandalous
  • group therapy / counseling
  • new phone who dis ( wrong number / switched phones )
  • body swap
  • serial dater x serious dater ( kind of liek a Seven Days: Monday To Sunday AU , if you've read that manga )
  • Grease but not really lol . I don't mean specifically tha plot of Grease , I just love that premise of " we met and hit it off but you act differently around your friends , what tha heck ) ***
  • stranded on an island
  • apartment living
    • roommates
    • neighbors
    • neighbor A has a secret that neighbor B finds out ( could be smth lighthearted , liek theyre secretly a geek or a steamy novel writer , or could be something darker )
    • neighbor A comes home drunk ( needs help getting home , goes to tha wrong apartment , etc )

PLOTS AND PAIRINGS ( FANDOM )
Please keep in mind that ...
- I'm very open to crossovers !! They sound so fun !! :D
- I'd even be open to doing a crossover with a fandom im unfamiliar with , but we would purrobably need to do at least some basic character sheets shdjcjjca
- I'm also open to us using OCs , but in tha universe / setting of tha source :3
- I'm ALSO also very open to AUs !! You're more than welcome to pick a prompt from tha list above and make it into an AU by applying it to a fandom !!
- We could also do a ' normal / modern AU ' . For example , a Kuroshitsuji AU that taeks place in tha 2000s , or where there arent any demons / everyones a human
- I'm ALSO also also very RarePair friendly !! we are not necessarily limited to tha ships listed below . feel free to approach me about an unusual ship you have and who knows , I may end up shipping it myself !! You'll see below that I have quite a few RarePairs myself , lol
- Honestly a lot of these are dynamics id love to explore platonically OR romantically . we dont necessarily have to do shipping we can do these pairings platonically !!

My preferred role will be bolded . If both characters are bolded , it means I'm fine with playing either character !! :D

Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji ( have only seen seasons 1 and 2 , + OVAs , but i know about other arcs and dont mind spoilers since im not really keeping up with it anymoare ) *****
  • Alois x Ciel
  • Alois x Elizabeth
  • Alois in general . We don't even have to do romance / shipping , I just want to play Alois lol

Princess Tutu ****
  • Mytho x Ahiru
  • Story!Mytho x Story!Tutu
  • Mytho in general . We don't even have to do romance / shipping , I just want to play Mytho lol

Twisted Wonderland ( i already said this above but i want to stress it because its especially true for this fandom : honestly a lot of these are dynamics id love to explore platonically OR romantically . we dont necessarily have to do shipping we can do these pairings platonically !! ) *****
  • Epel × Deuce
  • Epel × any of tha first years honestly
  • Epel × Jade
  • Epel × Floyd
  • Epel + Leona ( platonic only )
  • Epel in general . we dont have to do romance / shipping i just want to play Epel
  • Neige in general . we dont have to do romance / shipping i just want to play Neige
  • Kalim + Jamil ( im honestly not even sure if i ship them / think their relationship could be romantic , but their dynamic is super interesting and id love to explore it )
  • Leona × Vil ( ive never played either of these characters honestly so idk how good id be at it , but im a huge leovil shipper so id love to get to do something with them in rp )
  • Clementine ( OC ) × anyone i guess ? most ships i think i could maek work but im not gonna list 20 characters here lol
  • Clementine ( OC ) in general . we dont have to do shipping / romance i just wanna play Clementine
  • i could play any of tha bolded characters with an OC of yours platonically , idk how id feel about playing them against an OC romantically tho !! we could talk about it :^)

Haikyuu!! ( have only seen seasons 1 and 2 , and part of season three . i actually havent played these in a while nor have i watched / read HQ!! in a while , so i may be a little rusty with these )
  • Yamaguchi x Tsukishima
  • Yamaguchi x Kuroo
  • Yamaguchi x Nishinoya
  • Yamaguchi x Kageyama
  • Oikawa x Iwaizumi
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club ( have only seen seasons 1 and 2 , + OVAs ) **
  • Ai x Haru
  • Ai x Nagisa
  • Ai x Sousuke
  • Ai x Rin

Adventure Time ( haven't seen past season 5 or 6 , can't remember . trying to catch up tho lol !! )
  • Prince Gumball x Marshall Lee
  • Prince Gumball in general . we don't even have to do romance / shipping , I just want to play PG
( plz note : Prince Gumball , to me , is a fundamentally different character than Princess Bubblegum , not just a clone of her that's a different gender . Everyone in that alternate universe is a fanfiction character , and not 100% true to their irl counterparts- for example , PG didn't even want to go outside because it was wet , and made Fionna carry him . PB would NEVER yfguhjihvbjhk )

Disney
  • Cinderella x Tiana
  • Cinderella x Prince Charming
  • Cinderella x Naveen
  • Cinderella in general , no ships required , i just wanna play Cinderella

The Powerpuff Girls ( note that these characters would be aged up significantly . i see a lot of potential for AUs but im not interested in playing them as kindergardeners lol . we could maybe maybe maybe keep their canon ages , only if its a gen / non romance rp tho )
  • Bubbles × any of tha rowdyruff boys
  • Boomer × any of tha powerpuff or powerpunk girls
  • Brat × any of tha rowdyruff boys
  • Bubbles , Boomer , or Brat in general . you know tha drill by now xjjxjajdjcjckkca

im in moar fandoms , but these are tha ones I have RPed before / i currently feel confident about RPing !! If you want to ask about other fandoms anyways , go ahead :)

Fandoms I've never RPd before , but would be willing to try if u want ( no guarantee I'll be any good at it tho ) : gravity falls , kodomo no omocha , soul eater , alvin and the chipmunks , teen titans , fantastic mr. fox , pinky and pepper forever , hime-chan no ribbon , gakuen alice , kaze to ki no uta , bloody mary ( manga ) , from the red fog , shugo chara , cookie run , victorious , ohshc , atla , princess princess , mp100 , mycandylove , kaichou wa maid sama , genshin impact ( i havent played in years and am not caught up on lore so this would be pure AU ) , lucky star , aristocats

if you are interested in any of these , we can discuss over pms what characters / ships im comfortable RPing , specifically !! I feel like this post is long enough without detailing a bunch of fandoms I'm not even sure I can RP for awesrdtghjoi​

Writing Samples
these are kinda long so ive maed individual spoilers foar em !!

Epel wasn’t scared of being in a graveyard. He didn’t find places like that creepy, even at night– growing up in the countryside, he was used to the winding shadows of empty tree branches, the sudden hoos of solitary owls, and the rustling hush of leaves blown across the ground by a cold wind. The small cemetery in his hometown had actually been a peaceful spot for him to play hide and seek in, when he was younger. No, Epel wasn’t scared of the graveyard. But he was scared tonight. Scared of getting caught.

Apparently there was this tradition of going to the graveyard at midnight around this time of year, and getting some insight into your love life. Epel didn’t really care about things like romance, but he did think it would be a cool ‘test of courage’ like thing to do, since all the people he heard talking about it seemed to make a big deal out of it. He would probably look cool if he went too, right?

Though, there was also the chance that people would think he was going for love advice, and then he’d get teased about it, even though it wasn’t like that at all! He might have been a little curious, but…

In the end, he decided not to tell anyone. He went alone to the place of rumours, a bit before midnight. It was pretty windy out tonight, but the cold didn’t bother him. As he waited for something to happen, he dusted off a few headstones, and cleared away a few leaves from the graves, suddenly wishing he had thought to bring something nice for them– he didn’t know where to get any flowers, but maybe it would have been nice to leave a few apples? He had plenty of them, after all. No, that would probably just attract animals that may disturb the graves, or bugs…

He looked up at the sky. Surely it was past midnight by now… was he in the right place? Wasn’t something supposed to happen by now? He sighed, figuring he must have read the bulletin wrong and messed something up, resolving to come back tomorrow.

“HEY!! I KNOW YOU!! YOU’RE FROM NRU RIGHT!?”

Epel nearly jumped out of his skin as he whipped his head around in the direction of the voice. He narrowly avoided letting out an embarrassing shriek, if only because his heart was currently in his throat.

“YOU’RE UH… UHHHHHHHHH-”

Oh, it was… someone. Not a very scary looking someone, either. Did they really know him? From NRU? Ah! This was probably the prefect that had become so popular recently. It had to be, since no other girl would have been allowed in NRU. Epel wasn’t really the most… socially competent, and didn’t really know how to proceed in this situation (it didn’t help that his heartbeat was deafening, clouding his thoughts). He cursed internally, really wishing he hadn’t run into anyone from school. He defaulted to his usual distant formality.

“E-Epel” he croaked, then cleared his throat. He then realized she might not have been able to hear him, since he wasn’t yelling like she had been, and he started making his way towards her. “Um, It’s Epel. You’re Yuu, aren’t you? Or, Yuyu? I’m sorry, I’ve heard your name in passing, but I don’t think I remember it right.” he smiled apologetically. “What are you doing here?”

Zacaraya stood, and Epel instinctively held on a little tighter, though he eased up as the beastman started walking. They were moving so fast… at this rate they’d be at the infirmary in no time! Definitely better than taking who knows how long to limp back himself.

He moved his gaze from the ground they were covering to his new horizon line. Wow. Everything definitely looked… different, up here. A low hanging branch tickled the top of his head, and he swatted at it, looking back as they passed it by.

The air seemed clearer up here. The sunlight warmer, the shadows richer and more refreshing. Epel couldn’t help but daydream about what it would be like to be this tall, to REALLY be this tall. For a moment, Zacaraya’s legs were his legs, and he could see himself looking all cool, carrying an underclassman on his back (He and Zacaraya were in the same year, but the fantasy version of himself felt cooler helping out an underclassman). Well, maybe next year… when he had underclassmen to carry. Surely he would have his growth spurt by then, surely. He had been drinking lots of milk, and Vil sure as hell made sure he got enough sleep. Maybe he’d be strong enough to carry Zacaraya!

He sighed, content at the thought. But he was pulled out of his daydreams by a near voice.

‘Typical Pomefiore sounding name’? What the hell did that mean? Was he tryna say that 'Epel’ was a wussy name? He frowned, brows furrowed, ready to retort. But Zacaraya had at least the sense to recognize that Epel didn’t act like any of those spoiled models, and for that he held his tongue a bit longer.

"Why is that?"

Why? Well, there wasn’t a why, not really. Epel just… was who he was. Epel had never really thought about the why before, just the what. He always knew that he was different, but why? Well…

"Maybe it’s 'cause ah didn grow up wit a silver spoon tucked in ma mouth. I tell ya what, if any a my dormmates–” he choked for a sec, but remembered that he had already gone off on Zacaraya earlier, and he probably didn’t need to hide his manner of speaking from him anymore (Though lately his tongue had been quite confused, sometimes speaking the way Vil wanted him to even when he was alone. That concerned him). Still, the closer they got to the school buildings, the more Epel felt like he was in dangerous territory. What, exactly, were the odds that Vil would find out about this before he could intercept him? Or Rook?

Regardless of what kind of luck he was pushing, or what kind of grave he was digging, he also wasn’t too keen on revealing so much of his background. Not to a guy like Zacaraya.

“–oh forget it. I dunno. The mirror just musta made a mistake, I reckon. There’s no way I shoulda been placed in froofrooland with his royal bossyness…” his frown deepened as he rolled his eyes, though only he could see it. He hoped it gave him extra wrinkles, and he hoped it would make Vil pick someone else to torture.

“'N what’s wrong with my name? You gotta problem with it?” he straightened his back. “I dunno what kinda name 'Zacaraya’ is either, but ya don’t hear me knockin it down” he huffed.

Always on the defensive.

“Careful, Clem. Someone might think you have a crush on me. Wouldn’t that be funny?” Clementine didn’t say anything yet, content to watch Jinx roll a pen around his fingers, as he twisted Jinx’s hair around his. It was actually really soft. That’s Pomefiore for you, he supposed. He remembered feeling really emotional his first year, when he found out he didn’t get in. “There’s a lot of people that underestimated me once, and I intend to make them eat their words. That’s why I’m here.”
Clementine’s fingers stilled for a moment before continuing, but he couldn’t stop the intrigue slowly breaking out in the form of a smile his face. You know, this Jinx guy was kind of exciting. Though he finished his little self introduction with the statement that he was ‘an average guy’. No, he wasn’t. Clementine usually worked on 'average guy’s.

“'Clem’? Awfully familar, aren’t we.” he had been called that before, but only by his friends. He wasn’t sure what Jinx was yet. He didn’t like him, officially, but you could have friends you didn’t like, right? He had done it a million times. Neither his face nor voice were sad or melancholic in any way; he was lighthearted, nonchalant, as he dropped his usual smile. “I don’t really know why I’m here. Because I was invited, I suppose. It would be rude not to accept the invitation.” He glanced at the clock, but didn’t read the time.

“And what if I did? Have a crush on you, I mean.” He did not. But he often said stuff like this, just to say it. Just to see. Just because he felt like it. Just to tease. “Would you reject me?” he put his smile back on. He knew the answer was yes, he just wanted to hear Jinx say it. He looked at the glossy black hair dance around his finger. He wanted to pull it. Really hard. He’s drawn blood before, from a pull like that. Only once, though.

Epel took into consideration what Zacaraya had said. Where he needed to be… well, he needed to get stronger. And getting stronger, well, the best place for that was still Savanaclaw, right?

Then Zacaraya mentioned how he felt like he had a home, a pack. Pomefiore certainly didn’t feel like home to to him. But, in his own way, Vil did kind of maybe take care of him, he guessed. He looked out for Epel, making sure he got enough sleep and ate healthy and got high marks on exams. There was some unnecessary stuff too, and he was sure that most of that was just Vil’s duties as a housewarden, but… was this sort of like another family? He doubted it.

He had overheard, once, some kids talking about him behind his back. They said something like ‘he thinks he can do whatever he wants just because he’s Vil’s favourite’, and Epel had to laugh. Vil’s favourite? He was honestly sure Vil hated him most of the time. What was Epel gaining by being at Pomefiore? What did the mirror think he needed? Evidently, he hadn’t found it yet. He hoped he would soon.

He then thought of Zacaraya’s voice. His voice was kind of nice just then, really smooth, when it wasn’t being used to mock him (though Epel loathed to admit it). It also sounded kind of… not sad, maybe… melancholy? He wondered what kind of family Zacaraya had back home. He wondered, again, about his ear.

Lost in thought, Epel hadn’t noticed the whispers, or the stares, but he felt himself being lowered as they approached the main gates.

"Walk the rest of the way”

Epel wasn’t ecstatic about the idea, but he didn’t protest. Zacaraya was probably tired too, and needed a break. He loosened his arms from around Zacaraya’s neck and tentatively stepped down, testing the waters surrounding his ankle. It would be a sorry sight, but he could limp the rest of the way himself (crawling would be easier, but there were people around now, so that was no longer an option).

“Thanks” he said plainly, putting all his weight on one foot and waiting for Zacaraya to stand. They hadn’t really had the most amicable experience, but his meemaw didn’t raise him to not have manners, and he figured Zacaraya still deserved a 'thank you’ for helping him all the way down there. He nodded at Zacaraya, and turned, starting his trek towards the infirmary– though he noticed that Zacaraya wasn’t walking ahead of him, or even keeping pace with him. He wasn’t headed towards the nurse’s office at all. That was odd. He didn’t just forget that he was bleeding from his neck, right?

“Zacaraya?” he called out to him, “Aren’t you going to get that checked out?” He titled his head to the side, looking up at Zacaraya inquisitively. He looked even shorter now, not being able to stand up straight; one shoulder dipped as he rested all his weight to one side, keeping his balance in the breeze.

Jack really was a great guy. Epel couldn’t help but smile when Jack offered him water, then proceeded pour him a glass anyways. If it were anyone else Epel might have taken it as a slight, but because it was Jack he actually found it quite endearing. Familiar. As in, something someone in his family might do.

Maybe he was giving Jack a little too much credit. After all he didn’t really know the guy all that well, he never really got a deep dive on Jack Howl: The Frosh With Integrity. But for some reason Epel just felt like he could trust him. He had a calming air about him, something about how solid his presence was… or maybe Epel was just tired. Everything seems different at 3 am.

Epel nodded and gave a soft “Thank you” as he brought the cup that was served for him closer, the cold glass wetting his nimble fingers with condensation. His hands were dotted with tiny scars if you looked closely enough, evidence of months spent perfecting a craft.

Jack had asked Epel what was keeping him up so late (early?), and truthfully, Epel didn’t know. It wouldn’t really be a problem to say as much, would it? If he had had a nightmare or something, he would have kept his cards closer to his chest, but this seemed superficial enough to speak casually about. “I’m not really sure, honestly. I guess it might have something to do with” he looked up, and then around the room, “the whole living situation. I had trouble sleeping when I first came to Nightaven too, so it could be a change in environment thing, but it honestly hasn’t bothered me much. I mean… don’t tell Vil,” he lowered his voice some, “but I actually think I might like it better here than in Pomefiore.” he took a sip from his glass. “Though lately it has been getting harder to fall asleep, and stay asleep too. It suck– I mean, it’s very unfortunate, because I naturally rise very early, regardless of whether I’ve slept well."

"How about you? How'v– how have you been holding up?”
he tilted his head curiously. Apparently Jack had been asleep, so maybe he wasn’t having trouble with insomnia, but the move had been pretty inconvenient for everyone. Odds were high he had a thing or two to gripe about, and if he didn’t, maybe Epel would ask for some advice on how to fall asleep so good. With how well rested Jack generally seemed, he must have been doing something right.

If you have any questions , don't hesitate to ask !! :3 🍀🌈💖

also , please dont forget tha code word so i know you actually read the important parts !! 💕

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back