• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search [ALWAYS OPEN]

lexzer1l

Fish Brain
Hey there! My name is Lexzer, but you can call me Lex, Lexi, or any nickname your heart desires! Just some quick information about me: I’m a college student, and I work pretty much full time. My job is actually really easy though, so I have plenty of time & ability to reply within my busy schedule! I have been roleplaying for about 7 years now and here is how I typically rp/what I usually expect from a rp:

~ I typically write at least 3 paragraphs per response, however, depending on the particular scene, plot, and my interest, I will either send more or less. I typically only send less than 3 paragraphs if we are in a dialogue-heavy scene. I don’t expect super duper long responses (although I do love and appreciate them), as long as you are helping push the plot and are writing more than a couple lines, I’ll be happy. ~

~ I love making friends, so OOC chat is greatly appreciated, although it is not a requirement. ~

~ I do not do fandoms. ~

~ My interests include: futuristic, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, and occasionally realistic, but I am not limited to just these. If you have an idea that you’ve been itching to try, feel free to pitch it to me and we will see what we can do together! ~

~ I will never just ditch a roleplay. Sometimes, unexpected things come up and I may not be able to reply for a few days, but I will always be back unless I specifically tell you! If the plot runs dry or I feel as though our styles just don’t mesh well, I will let you know and I expect the same from you. The only time I will just drop a rp is when you blatantly didn’t take the time to read this thread/my rp post. For example: in this thread I have asked that you do more than a couple lines per response. If you give me a 1-2 line response I will not reply. Don’t waste my time and I won’t waste yours. ~

~ Similar to the last note, if I do anything in a roleplay that bothers you or doesn’t quite make sense to you, PLEASE let me know! I would rather you call me out to have something changed/explained than to have you disappear out of annoyance/continue on confused. You can definitely expect the same from me. ~

Now, on to my plots!

* = Craving

-The After Life

When you die, you wake up in the afterlife. With no memory of your previous life (except for your name), you awake with your wound. Although the pain is very real, you eventually get used to it. You travel through the dangerous land of The After Life, collecting snippets of your past life. If you finish your journey, you make it to Heaven. If you die again, you go to Hell. Muse A and Muse B awake in The After Life at the same time. (We can decide on a 1x1 basis whether or not they knew each other/what their relationship was before they died). The characters decide to make their trip through The After Life together.

-Rotting

The world has ended. A disease was released. It brought the dead back to life and infected the living. The creatures are usually called Undead. They fear fire, but love light. Noise attracts them. They seem to be strong/smarter at night. Muse A is someone who used to work with a group but has recently broken off and gone on their own and seeks revenge on their past group. Muse A runs into Muse B, someone struggling to get to (place of interest) in order to find their family. The two get off on the wrong foot, but when they have to take on a few Undead together, they decide that they can help one another.

-All in Time

Set in a kingdom full of dragon riders. The king, with a great fear of losing his daughter, has yet to let the princess, Muse A, ride. Though her dream to do so, she followed her father's instructions and kept a distance from dragons. One day, a new Knight,Muse B, is hired to watch over the princess. The two characters get off on the wrong foot, but quickly grow to become friends. The Knight continuously urges the princess to ride with him, against her father's will. Will she choose her dreams over her father?

-Surprise!*

Muse A, a mortal human, finds a magic shop one day. Although Muse A knows nothing about magic or the supernatural or anything immortal, they wander into the shop thinking that its a gag store, or the human version of magic. Muse A buys what they believe to be a pretty stone, the shopkeeper giving a cryptic speech as they sell the stone. Soon, the stone breaks and out comes a baby dragon, aka Muse B. Muse A must deal with the young, rambunctious, fast-growing dragon. The surprise? Once the dragon is a certain size, it is able to shift forms and take on a humanistic appearance.

-Foreign Planets

Starting on the planet of Deykratica, a world split down the middle with a "light" side and a "dark" side. The light side citizens have specialized powers for healing, while the dark side citizens have specialized powers for battling. A wall separates the two sides, keeping them completely separate. A new planet is discovered and Muse A, a dark side citizen, along with Muse B, a light side citizen, are shipped over to discover what the planet entails.

-Foreign Planets 2.0*

Same thing as Foreign Planets except its an added story line. Our characters could be from either side, they just have to be opposite from each other. They live close to the wall and the dark side character finds a way to get across it. The light side character finds them and helps disguise them to show them around the light side.

-Innocence Lost

Muse A is a gang member making their way up the ranks. They want to become the leader one day, so they do everything they're told to do. Muse A is ordered to rob a small shop on the north side of town, where all the rich people live. It is specified to them that they are only to take money, and not to hurt anyone. Muse B is running the shop alone for the day when Muse A comes in. Muse B retaliates by ripping off the robber's mask and revealing their identity. With sirens already blaring outside, Muse A has no choice but to take Muse B with them.

-Runaways

Our characters are at a bar and end up getting thrown out (maybe they started a fight, got too drunk, started stripping, etc.). They leave the bar and decide that they are sober enough to drive home. Along the way, they cause a car wreck, killing a man in the process. Instead of admitting to what they've done, the two characters pick up and take off, becoming fugitives.

If you didn’t like any of these, but would still like to rp with me, feel free to message me with your ideas and we can brainstorm something together!

Last edited:
Howdy!
I would be glad to write rp with you! None of plots stuck really well for me but I think we can think of something together.

Hello there Lexi. I found the ideas surprise and all in time interesting. I was wondering if you’re open to rp. If so feel free to dm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back