• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner needed (fxf preferred)

searchingforsigns

spaced out
listen y'all i'm sad and lonely and miss roleplaying and I have a character I'd LOVE to use. She is my baby and I want to develop her character further.

Her name is Helena Ophelia. She's a 22 year old werewolf, alpha of her pack. Stern, no nonsense type of leader.

UNTIL... she meets a girl. Either in her pack, or a human from her college. Either one is fine with me.

Rules: I'll give as much as you do in terms of writing. I just need enough to go off of, preferably no one liners.

I can't reply every day so I don't expect you to either! Just whenever you can is fine with me.

We can always pm plot ideas and anything else :) I just really want to use Helena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back