• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Hunt [Open]

Unwritten

Ever Lost, Never Found
1x1 Partner Search
In which a college student seeks her muse, ideas are born, and a thread is made.

Howdy all, Unwritten here. Thank you for taking the time to check over my thread. I’m a 20-year old college student looking to stretch her mind and recapture her muse by getting back into the swing of RPing. For the sake of space - and my thumbs, as typing on a mobile device does not equate to their happiness - I’ll keep this section short and dive into the thick of things.

Looking For
  • A little bit of action, a little bit of adventure, and a possible touch of romance.
  • Someone willing to exercise their muse and delve with me into the chaos of our imaginations.
  • A partner with a fair grasp of the English language. Typos are acceptable and common, but I prefer it when they aren’t a staple.
  • Someone able to post, at minimum, once per week.
  • Posts of at least one paragraph, for one liners tend to lose my interest fast.

What You Can Expect
  • A partner who enjoys taking the path less traveled by. I enjoy exploring new ideas and plotting alongside those I roleplay with. Anticipate OOC conversations and a willingness to step beyond the cliche.
  • At least one response per week. I work 10 hour shifts - and will continue doing so until school starts back up at the end of August - and usually fall asleep after dinner once I’m home. When I have time to write at work and on my days off, I do; sometimes I respond daily, sometimes it takes me a day or two. Nevertheless, my schedule will free up once school starts again.
  • A partner who 1) can write as both male and female characters, and 2) is open to MxM and MxF pairings. That said, while I haven’t done much with FxF, if a plot proves interesting enough I’ll give it a go. I also like to double from time to time.
  • Posts that match the length of your own. I can write a single paragraph or over 1,000 words - it all depends on what you give me and find yourself comfortable with. (Not to mention that longer posts often take more time to write.)
  • A partner who likes to delve into the realistic as much as possible. I put a lot of thought into the characters I create and often have a slew of research on hand to fit both setting and plot.
  • Someone who, although fond of making OCs, is willing to play Canon characters.

And now, what you came here for:

Fandoms Italics = craving
Anime/Manga
D.Gray-Man
Inuyasha
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Kuroko no Basuke
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
My Hero Academia
Naruto
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Sword Art Online

Books/Comics/Movies
Avengers (MCU)
DC Superheroes (Comic-verse)
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
Mythical Beasts and Where to Find Them
Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Conan Doyle)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Star Wars (Clone Wars -> Present Arc)
X-Men

TV Shows
Agents of Shield
Power Rangers
Sherlock Holmes (BBC)

*Also open to other Fandoms not listed above; just ask.*

Pairings Contractor x Summon
Idol x Idol
Idol x (Non)Fan
Knight x Knight
Knight x Royal
Noble Savage x “Civilized” Person
Nurse x Soldier
Pirate x Naval Officer
Pirate x Pirate
Samurai/Ninja x Samurai/Ninja
Soldier x Soldier
Superhero x Superhero
Superhero x Villain
Youkai/Demon x Non-Youkai/Demon
Youkai/Demon x Youkai/Demon

Plots W.I.P

Greetings! I have a couple of ideas I'd like to try, but before I get to PMing you, a question.

Do you prefer more light-hearted and possibly comedic roleplays or more dark and gritty or dramatic ones? Do note I am asking for your preference. Naturally a good RP will include both elements, but I am asking which you would rather be the main focus in an RP.

Idea Idea
Thank you for your interest!

Truth be told, I’m fine with both styles. At the moment, however, something along the more serious, dark side strikes my fancy more. (It’s been a while since I delved into the more secluded parts of my mind.)

fullmoonroleplays fullmoonroleplays

Awesome, I can shoot a pm your way if you’d like.

Hello there my friend, needless to say I find a great majority of your ideas, especially the fact that you have BNHA down has piqued my interest! However, if you're overencumbered with demand, I can understand.

Have a good day!

Idea Idea
Thank you for your interest!

Truth be told, I’m fine with both styles. At the moment, however, something along the more serious, dark side strikes my fancy more. (It’s been a while since I delved into the more secluded parts of my mind.)

fullmoonroleplays fullmoonroleplays

Awesome, I can shoot a pm your way if you’d like.
I see. We may not be the right partners for one another then, but good luck in your search and happy roleplaying!

Hello! I’ve been looking for a partner to roleplay Kuroko no Basuke with me on multiple platforms for quite a while, so I’d be elated if you’d let me roleplay with you. I also happen to love longer stories (I’ve encountered way too many one-liners from roleplayers than I would like), and I dislike when people only play their OCs; I like a mix of canonical and noncanonical content as well. Please let me know if you’d like to roleplay and we can start brainstorming some ideas! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back