• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parkour Z-Apocalypse - OOC

@KurtH6355 , for Daniel's items in the items tab, please place the ones he's carrying with him in the CS, and place the ones he's leaving in the hide-out in another section of your CS.

Question, whatever happened to our gear? I know we were looted but does this mean we have to clear our gear on the sign up page?

CoconutLeaves said:
Question, whatever happened to our gear? I know we were looted but does this mean we have to clear our gear on the sign up page?
Yes.

@jewelboy , for Treasure, just put the people who were killed or taken by the raiders and please state somewhere if they were taken or killed.

For Passive Features, pick only 3.

For gear, we're at the part of the story where all our items have been looted, so what your character will have will only be a wooden stick sturdy enough to be a club, x3 bottles, and x6 tattered clothes. Our characters are also rigged with a vest bomb that we can't remove, is that alright with you?

@Zer0 Hey, from me and Assassin, we really think you should calm down with your posting after every person and your wild progression of time. We suddenly went from The factory to the Tower to the red building to wherever Brett is in a matter of one and a half pages, allowing very little dialouge, developement, and the like. You arbitrarily progress time with no discussion and no consideration toward other people's desire for additional dialouge, developement, or activities in the current setting. We believe you should allow everyone to post in one setting until they say they are ready for a timeskip. If changes are not made, I'm afraid me and possibly @AssassinHD will drop out of this roleplay. Our first request is that you repost and repeal the timeskip from the basement to Brett's location for additional dialouge and such, and possibly a night of R&R in the basement. We think we should just take things easier. We don't have to get into action immediately.

Zer0 said:
@jewelboy , for Treasure, just put the people who were killed or taken by the raiders and please state somewhere if they were taken or killed.
For Passive Features, pick only 3.

For gear, we're at the part of the story where all our items have been looted, so what your character will have will only be a wooden stick sturdy enough to be a club, x3 bottles, and x6 tattered clothes. Our characters are also rigged with a vest bomb that we can't remove, is that alright with you?
@Zer0

1) Alright, I'll mention that in the post

2) I'll take one off of the character sheet

3) Okay. I'll make one longer post of what I've been doing during all this as well as getting raided, and I'll proceed from there. It might be three or four posts before I meet up with all of you just to make it flow smoothly. That cool with you?

Last edited by a moderator:
KurtH6355 said:
@Zer0 Hey, from me and Assassin, we really think you should calm down with your posting after every person and your wild progression of time. We suddenly went from The factory to the Tower to the red building to wherever Brett is in a matter of one and a half pages, allowing very little dialouge, developement, and the like. You arbitrarily progress time with no discussion and no consideration toward other people's desire for additional dialouge, developement, or activities in the current setting. We believe you should allow everyone to post in one setting until they say they are ready for a timeskip. If changes are not made, I'm afraid me and possibly @AssassinHD will drop out of this roleplay. Our first request is that you repost and repeal the timeskip from the basement to Brett's location for additional dialouge and such, and possibly a night of R&R in the basement. We think we should just take things easier. We don't have to get into action immediately.
Alright. @jewelboy, we're backtracking to the scene where we just arrived in the new hide-out which is the day after the night we've been raided.

@KurtH6355, @AssassinHD, I'll see where the R&R goes. But, the most I'll wait for everyone before I move to the next plot is until Tuesday, April 12. This will change, though, if we get into a fight or activity that needs like three days in real time for it to get sorted out. That alright with the both of you?

@CoconutLeaves, what do you think?

I'll delete the post with Brett after we're done discussing.

jewelboy said:
@Zer0
1) Alright, I'll mention that in the post

2) I'll take one off of the character sheet

3) Okay. I'll make one longer post of what I've been doing during all this as well as getting raided, and I'll proceed from there. It might be three or four posts before I meet up with all of you just to make it flow smoothly. That cool with you?
Sure. Tag me first when you're done with the changes in your character sheet.

I'm fine with it. It seems fair since I don't really know the other two and it would give my character (and me) a better idea on how to work with them.

@Zer0 Hey, sorry i havent been on here in the last couple days because i've been sick. ill read up on everything and throw my character in.

@Antari , post is fine. In case your character wants to find us, there's a blood trail leading from the tower to the tunnels and then to the new hideout.

Also, ignore the post with a picture of a flooded street and old school building for now.

CoconutLeaves said:
I'm fine with it. It seems fair since I don't really know the other two and it would give my character (and me) a better idea on how to work with them.
AssassinHD said:
@Zer0 yea i'm sayin' it's fine by me
Alright, back tracking.

@Zer0 I fixed the thing on my character sheet and am about to type up my first post. Sorry it's taken so long, been a crazy week.

jewelboy said:
@Zer0 I fixed the thing on my character sheet and am about to type up my first post. Sorry it's taken so long, been a crazy week.
For Sharp Shot, pick only one type of weapon, such as bows (includes crossbows already), or assault rifles, or sniper rifles.

And for gear you only have the club, x3 bottles, and x6 tattered clothes for items. Other than that, character accepted.

The group is still in the new hide-out which your character can find by following the blood trails from The Tower, but if no one posts today about any activity in the hideout, then I'll move the story to the next morning where the crew's heading out to meet Brett Grieve to take their vest bombs off them.

@Zer0 The gear I have listed is what I have on me prior to being raided. I have yet to post his view on it. But I'll post about the raiding on him as well.

@Zer0 I posted myself being raided. I'll wait til someone replies and get my character moving towards everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back