• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parkour Z-Apocalypse - OOC

Zer0

Haiku Hitman
All OOC stuff here. Don't post them anywhere else.

Active Character Locations:

*red name = incapacitated

Viktor, GM (East Quarter, Freedom Park, Outdoor Store)

Mason (East Quarter, Freedom Park, Outdoor Store)

Sefy (East Quarter, Freedom Park, Outdoor Store)

NPC Locations:

Armando (Hideout)

Rolando (Hideout)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cyber Lithium]Didn't Zer0 make this roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
Alright, alright, sorry, I'm just saying, it said so in the CS.

"No real guns for starter items."

@KurtH6355 I actually discussed it with Zer0 that the gun is central to her character and has no bullets. Also the musket rifle is pretty useless as a normal weapon since it has too many cons.

KurtH6355 said:
Alright, alright, calm down, I'm just saying, it said so in the CS.
"No real guns for starter items."
why'd u edit? haha

Also the reason I'm saying anything at all is because someone did this to me where they read over my character sheet in another roleplay, and tried to get me to edit it when they didn't even pay close enough attention to notice the information I had written down. They were also in no way part of the roleplay, nor did they post a character sheet or roleplay with us. So I just get a little irritated that people are trying to moderate roleplays that aren't theirs because they either don't pay attention or don't have all the information.

@KurtH6355

KurtH6355 said:
Oh, alright. I was just making sure everything was straight. And, @Cyber Lithium, does that mean a semi-automatic AR-15 would count as a single-shot, therefore a makeshift weapon? xD .
You'd have to ask Zer0 he made the thing not me :x

Also AR-15's are not solely single round, nail guns are, muskets are, catapults are, hand cannons are... mostly I would assume it applies to primitive improvised weaponry or extremely dated antique like weapons.

CoconutLeaves said:
@KurtH6355 I actually discussed it with Zer0 that the gun is central to her character and has no bullets. Also the musket rifle is pretty useless as a normal weapon since it has too many cons.
like sometimes notoriously blowing up in someone face lol

[QUOTE="Cyber Lithium]You'd have to ask Zer0 he made the thing not me :x
Also AR-15's are not solely single round, nail guns are, muskets are, catapults are, hand cannons are... mostly I would assume it applies to primitive improvised weaponry or extremely dated antique like weapons.

[/QUOTE]
Any AR-15 owned by a civilian and usually police officer is restricted to semi-automatic fire, aswell as restricted from certain attachments, such as a quick release, a suppressor, and an extended magazine, for obvious reasons. Therefore we'd have to obtain it from a soldier, or illegally convert it. In my imagining of the roleplay, anyway.

CoconutLeaves said:
@Cyber Lithium Lol it's fine I decided to change it since it wouldn't make sense to carry such an old weapon in the first place. So I decided to change it.
awe :c Muskets are cool they can be really pretty or really ridiculous in size... but they are slow to reload and have been known to take peoples eyes out or blow up in your hands

A musket could also be used as a nice club. Or a spear, if you fix a knife or proper bayonet to it.

KurtH6355 said:
Any AR-15 owned by a civilian and usually police officer is restricted to semi-automatic fire, aswell as restricted from certain attachments, such as a quick release, a suppressor, and an extended magazine, for obvious reasons. Therefore we'd have to obtain it from a soldier, or illegally convert it. In my imagining of the roleplay, anyway.
Yes but the problem lies in the fact that the magazine holds more than 1 round in combination with the fact that it is still SEMI-automatic. The only way you could do that with a musket is if you added more than one barrel, if you did that it would become a double barrel shotgun, or a three shot rifle, or a 4 shot rifle, or a revolver-type rifle. Gun facts or not, an AR-15 is still semi-auto

@KurtH6355, pick a specific firearm, and please delete the sample skills and copy the descriptions of "I Want the Truth!", and Nail Rifle. For your relationship with Brett, pick either freedom to trade or a specific type of aid, maybe extra guns as long as there is loot and Brett's men get first pick, or something like that.

X3 IED, X3 firecrackers. Please place, "Low-yield explosives" for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back