• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parkour Z-Apocalypse - OOC

KurtH6355 said:
So you want me to place the descriptions of IWTT!! and the Nail Gun under where I mention them?
Yeah. I just want the x10 shots and 200m range for the rifle.

Will my passive trait of "Underworld Thug" allow me to trade with Brett even if I choose a different aid from previous ties with him?

Seems a bit odd, that, since the trait allows me to trade with all/most bad guys, and previous ties would probably gimme something other than trade, especially if I did something substantial for Daniel. But, your rules, GM.

Also gonna add a bit of "YAAAS" to my character.

KurtH6355 said:
Seems a bit odd, that, since the trait allows me to trade with all/most bad guys, and previous ties would probably gimme something other than trade, especially if I did something substantial for Daniel. But, your rules, GM.
Also gonna add a bit of "YAAAS" to my character.
Ah, let me clarify. For Underworld Thug. Either it's a form of aide from a group, or safety when you trade like in the original description. The relationships info in the CS doesn't give any benefits at all.

KurtH6355 said:
Is it possible to craft more ammunition for the Nail Rifle?
Nope, just scavenge. The number of shots for make-shift weapons is based on the CO2 cartridges. But you replenish them when you get back to base.

And just because Daniel has a mastery of mid-range rifles, does that mean he'll be useless with a handgun? Or can he possibly have a proficiency with it?

KurtH6355 said:
Hmmm...Okay. I can train him up and make him proficient through a gained passive trait though, right?
Nah, you can do that for character flavor, but characters will gain more passive features by completing main missions.

@AssassinHD , you can assume the paracord is part of the rock climbing equipment, hunting knife = combat knife, and please number your gear from 1 to 4, you don't need to include the drawstring bag you can just assume that's your character's bag. Please also number relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back