• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Parkour Z-Apocalypse - OOC

GoldenChari said:
Bathroom/lounge. Never cheaked there. Bathroom stall fell on one (Crawler) Other two came from the break area.
. . . Are they going to take the attention away from the lady that just appeared?

Zer0 said:
. . . Are they going to take the attention away from the lady that just appeared?
Not really. I waaas thinking of a hunter being around him instead. That better?

I didn't know if it was alright so i said the three zombies instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
GoldenChari said:
Not really. I waaas thinking of a hunter being around him instead. That better?
I didn't know if it was alright so i said the three zombies instead.
Wait, let me handle the enemies for now, because I'm going to start the tutorial fight with the special infected. Have you read the types of special infected in the neutral character's tab?

Zer0 said:
Wait, let me handle the enemies for now, because I'm going to start the tutorial fight with the special infected. Have you read the types of special infected in the neutral character's tab?
I have dying light man.

Try nightmares on nightmare mode. RIP CRANE!

GoldenChari said:
I have dying light man.
Try nightmares on nightmare mode. RIP CRANE!
They're not all Dying Light zombies. There's no crawler, you can have that, but as a first time special infected enemy, it must be something players have some info on. I'm not planning to kill anyone yet.

Zer0 said:
They're not all Dying Light zombies. There's no crawler, you can have that, but as a first time special infected enemy, it must be something players have some info on. I'm not planning to kill anyone yet.
Crawler has no legs or can't use em xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back