• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I’m 21+ I’m looking for adults (18+).

I have an oc I’d like to write as, I know how she acts at every age but I usually write her as a teenager, and I’m hoping to write her in some kind of parental relationship (non romantic) with someone elses oc. She’s mainly used for historical c-drama roleplays, but we can make up our own plot, either in a historical setting or a modern one.

While this can be completely fandomless, the fandoms she can work with best are: The Untamed/MDZS, Heaven Official’s Blessing/TGCF, Word of Honor/Faraway Wanderers.

I like world building/expanding and I’m willing to write your characters partner (please note I only do mxm and fxf, as I don’t write straight characters.) my character does have a father but he isn’t the best for her. I’m willing to write him and your male oc though.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

Please be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back