• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paragons (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hello!!!
a874b30f59fba2b9875fadccf7134c4beb213c232a4ace5f050f52bfc3cb90fd.gif

Huh, I just started Hyouka today.
Hi all~!

RANDOMIZED SCREENGRAB!!
the associated party holds no liability nor relation to the aforementioned animated coloured picture ^3^

**isit nice to watch?**

Oh, I see. Hyouka is the best, it's funny, has great graphics, and kawaii (my opinion as of episode 2)

We're all waiting for the GM to get off his butt and finish working on the rp already. You hear that GM? Hurry it up you slowpoke!

Yeah, sorry for taking so long. Talk about development hell, eh. I don't know how many would still be interested in this rp, but it's just about ready to go now. Feel free to start making your characters (just the basics for now) and keep an eye on the main thread. It begins when I write my first post.

What races are available for us to play? Also you’ll probably ant to start up a new Interest Check just in case, some people might think we’re all full and such.

Point. As for the races, there are humans, dwarves, elves, orcs and ferans (anthro beast folk). Rather standard affair, I know, but each race is going to be rather diverse in of themselves (more details to come in the lore thread) and there can be half breeds too, so hopefully there's enough variety for everyone.

Point. As for the races, there are humans, dwarves, elves, orcs and ferans (anthro beast folk). Rather standard affair, I know, but each race is going to be rather diverse in of themselves (more details to come in the lore thread) and there can be half breeds too, so hopefully there's enough variety for everyone.
Are halfbreeds allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back