• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Juju

PREY-FOR-US
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_p7gr4iIs8g1tcvan1o1_500.gifv
Of Monsters and Muts.All at once, last night's news crept onto Paradym's newsboards and radio channels; Monster in the City? Unknown Mut Attacks Night Bus in City F. 4 Passengers Missing.

If not for an accompanying video, such news would be quite difficult to believe. Yet displayed across the daily news screens was the security footage of a vaguely humanoid figure slamming into a replica old-world bus, knocking it onto its side and through the nearby guardrail. The unidentified mut then reaches into the bus with tentacle-like appendages and grabs the passengers before taking off into a nearby alleyway.

City police and association heroes were already in the process of speaking to the press. Very few details were given about the investigation, even after much prodding, but the Hero Association stated that they have things under control and the city should continue its daily functions. Still, rumours have already swelled that the mut is not recognized on any superpower registry.

With all the talk about the supposed F City Monster, it was almost easy to forget that today marked the first day of classes for Invictus Academy -- the Hero Association's school for new heroes. Every major hero in the city has graduated from this school, and every year a new batch of mut high school students are selected for its training program. The academy is located within the Hero Association headquarters, and with boarding, meals, and tuition all paid for by the government, it is a hard offer to refuse.

⤫ ⤫ ⤫

Welcome to my humble little RP, lovingly handmade with the help of seasonedcat seasonedcat . This is a superhero high-school RP set in Paradym, a sprawling, futuristic supercity founded after a world-ending calamity several hundred years ago.

About 10% of the population are considered mutants, individuals with genes that allow them to manifest extraordinary powers. Yet only a fraction of these mutations are considered 'super hero or villain' class. For ease of definition, this is considered to be any ability that could directly lead to the death or serious harm of another person. Powers emerge as early as 3 years of age and no later than 15. Children who are found to have these 'dangerous' mutations are selected to attend Invictus Academy to receive proper hero training.

You will play as one of these students.

This RP will involve mystery, fun, cool fights, super hero landings, villainous monologue, and some dark elements. Posts are a few paragraphs in length and should be made every 1-2 weeks. As always, we're here to have fun, but make sure to keep your hands and feet inside of the vehicle at all times. We are not responsible for any injury or death as result of the RP. :ghostuvu:

⤫ ⤫ ⤫​

Links
Lore dump
: Futuristic - PS Lore Dump
CS:
IC:
OOC: discord server

Solirus Solirus SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV seasonedcat seasonedcat Beeihu Beeihu

GET IN HERE (if you are interested)
The True Plague The True Plague ItsKenAgain ItsKenAgain Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf Siren77 Siren77 Dreamtique Dreamtique kasigi kasigi

Last edited:
oMG oMg, a freshly baked roleplay by juju 😭
It is really hard to guarantee I will be able to formally join for now but I reeeally do want to try something. Honestly I will feel privileged enough to just be able to watch from the sideline. But I want to try something for now!!! The more the merrier right? 😳:bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesr:

oMG oMg, a freshly baked roleplay by juju 😭
It is really hard to guarantee I will be able to formally join for now but I reeeally do want to try something. Honestly I will feel privileged enough to just be able to watch from the sideline. But I want to try something for now!!! The more the merrier right? 😳:bishiesparklesr::bishiesparklesr:
Hi Dreamy! Good to see you again! No pressure at all. If you'd like to just hang out you are completely welcome! Feel free to join the discord as well!

for now the interest check is closed for all except those tagged in the first post. If there is more room in the future or we have drop outs this will reopen! if you just missed this and you REALLY want in just DM me and I can probably make an exception ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back