• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Paradisia ✧ Another Tale (always open!)

How open are you to the concept of a warrior from a different land entering Paradisia with hopes to join the Enlightened Court of Queen Vivienne after a failed war/battle? I've read the lore section, and I like worldbuilding. How open are you to expansions of the world itself, in such directions? I have no intentions for anything non-human, though I might explore into magic.

I have not read the IC yet, however I have spent my time looking into everything else.

Upon entering the kingdom, I suppose the character'd have a form of 'Hedge Knight' role, whilst they try and enter the Royal Guard. I feel like I would have the most interesting time with a new arrival-type of character, when interacting with the rest of the varied cast.

Thank you.

sorry for only replying now, i was away yesterday and couldn't properly access rpn.

How open are you to the concept of a warrior from a different land entering Paradisia with hopes to join the Enlightened Court of Queen Vivienne after a failed war/battle? I've read the lore section, and I like worldbuilding. How open are you to expansions of the world itself, in such directions? I have no intentions for anything non-human, though I might explore into magic.

I have not read the IC yet, however I have spent my time looking into everything else.

Upon entering the kingdom, I suppose the character'd have a form of 'Hedge Knight' role, whilst they try and enter the Royal Guard. I feel like I would have the most interesting time with a new arrival-type of character, when interacting with the rest of the varied cast.

Thank you.
paradisia in general is pretty open to most things so long as they don't blatantly break the lore, and anyone who joins is welcome to worldbuild their own nation/island/forest or similar outside of the main setting for their character's backstory.

i'd suggest reading or skimming some of the rp to get an idea of the tone and feel of the setting, but i see no reason your idea wouldn't work.

Y’all accepting newbies?

yep, all are welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back