• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Paradise Lost (Kaiju Attack RP)

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind

• N
    SERIES

PARADISE LOST

When humans awakened a slumbering creature, there is nothing they can do but to cower and run.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

In case it wasn't clear, the only plot is: SURVIVE

There is no way to stop the Creature, there is no way to fight the Creature, and you can't stay hiding for there is something else hunting for survivors. Whether it is by riding a boat or a plane to escape the island itself, or to find a way to lure the monster away or repel it from the island. There are many ways for the characters to end, and for the plot to be resolved.

As the GM, I play as a handful of important NPCs (the Creature included) and set things in motion. I encourage the players to think of ideas and talk about them with the other players and me, as I am more than willing to tweak the original plot and add in interesting ideas generated by the players!

Tjahaya is inspired by Madripoor in MCU, so expect something like that (tone down the crime, tone up the vacation island vibe), roughly the size of Singapore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back