• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Great :D
I also kinda went with the assumption that Tiffany partied around with Vincent every once in a while, but never for anything much longer than that, based on previous a conversation we had earlier regarding the subject. If that's still okay?
is gucci

the Labyrinth changes depending on who is in it, To Greek/Roman Demigods its a marble stone walls impossible to climb, to Celtic/Norse demigods its a Overgrown hedge, To Egyptian Demigods its like a Pyramid or a tomb, to chinese and Japanese Demigods its a Traditional temple of how it looks. Aztec/Mayan demigods it looks like their pyramids. for anyone other demigods its a combination of different looks.

BUT regardless of how it looks, Its always the same layout.
Posted in OOC AND Lore

the Labyrinth changes depending on who is in it, To Greek/Roman Demigods its a marble stone walls impossible to climb, to Celtic/Norse demigods its a Overgrown hedge, To Egyptian Demigods its like a Pyramid or a tomb, to chinese and Japanese Demigods its a Traditional temple of how it looks. Aztec/Mayan demigods it looks like their pyramids. for anyone other demigods its a combination of different looks.

BUT regardless of how it looks, Its always the same layout.
Posted in OOC AND Lore
You should have told us this before we posted. I thought it was an overgrown hedge!

Wait, but doesn't mean that Moss' illusions are now dreadfully obvious? Considering that she doesn't know that the labrinyth looks different depending on which demigod is entering.

Or maybe her illusions could change to fit the interpretation of the individual? There's obv some kind of magic over the labyrinth itself...

That would be weird because it then means that Moss knows that the Labyrinth adapts. Since that isn't the case how would she know how to alter her illusion?
I don't think any of them know that the labyrinth adapts unless they have been in there before.

I think that depends on the Pantheon?
The Greeks and romans have high walls too high to climb
But Egyptians and Mayans/Aztec have the tombs/pyramids. Which does have a roof over it I figure
Overgrown hedges to me imply it is covered by plants but I could be misinterpreting

So it depends

Accelerate Accelerate any thoughts on the matter? Is there a roof or can they see the sky. Or does that depend on the pantheon they are from whether they see the sky or not

That would be weird because it then means that Moss knows that the Labyrinth adapts. Since that isn't the case how would she know how to alter her illusion?
I don't think any of them know that the labyrinth adapts unless they have been in there before.

It's not that she knows it adapts, it's that it adapts automatically
If her goal is to create a wall, the wall itself will meld with what is already the larger illusion of the labyrinth

Just a thought //shrug

It's not that she knows it adapts, it's that it adapts automatically
If her goal is to create a wall, the wall itself will meld with what is already the larger illusion of the labyrinth

Just a thought //shrug
That could work if Moss were connected to the labyrinth. But it wouldn't make sense as Moss' magic is separate from the labyrinth.
Alas I am not the DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back