• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
wp1835159.jpg
What a terrible night for a hunt.

There is a nip in the air, not like the chills of winters past. The wind stinks, like the smell of rotten meat wafting through a butcher's abandoned shop. You can't remember why you came to this horrid excuse of a city, but it's clear that it was a mistake. Suddenly, the hairs on the back of your neck tense up as something scurries off, beyond your peripheral vision. You turn to face it, but there is nothing there.

You are unprepared, unequipped to handle this nightmare. Seeking the most you could do to prolong existence, you holed up in a seemingly abandoned church, far from the crowded main roads filled with fire and hatred. As the old wooden door gives way, a wall of thin, wispy smoke rushes to occupy more space outside. It smells of a heavy incense, like a temple on a holy day.

You take your first tentative steps inside, and immediately realize you are not alone.

JUST A FEW MORE SECONDS OF YOUR TIME
Look, I'm just looking for a simple and fun experience so I'll keep these brief

Please don't post interest and then disappear
Please don't post a character sheet and the disappear
Please let me know if you are going to be away for extended periods of time
Please keep post length to a paragraph minimum

Take some time to really consider whether or not you're going to post interest.
If you decide you don't want to participate after we're done with the set up, it ruins everything.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back