• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Painting Pumpkins (One role available~)

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
20190922_103253.jpg

Setting: Los Angeles, California in 2019~

Links: Character Creation Thread
Out of Character Chat Thread

Frederick O'mally is browsing the craft aisle at his local grocery store. He stands with his arms crossed, his foot tapping against the shiny floor. His eyes scan what is on the shelves, though nothing seems to interest him. The glitter gives him a few ideas, so he picks up the package that has seven tubes of glitter in different colors. There is also one more set of acrylic paint with fourteen different colors to choose from. "Hmm..." he takes a moment, but picks up the paint, as well.

I know not everyone is into glitter and paint, but I can't resist.

There is a great purpose for his journey to the grocery store today. He and three friends have been fighting lately, allowing rumors and secrets to put their friendship in danger. Frederick is not about to let anything ruin a friendship of three years, so he has decided on bringing his friends together for some crafts. His eyes scan the shelves for an item to use the paints and glitter with, though the paper boards don't interest him much. A soft sigh escapes his lips, and he then smiles to a family as they look over the aisle shelves. A young girl gets excited over some sparkly slime toy, which only makes Frederick chuckle slightly. Frederick takes his glitter and paint, wondering what he could use them with. Autumn has just arrived, so he notices different pumpkins displayed all over the store. "Oooh," he says, grabbing the nearest basket and then placing four white mini pumpkins in the basket. His brown eyes light up as he sees a new kind of coffee in the cooler near the front of the store, and decides on trying it.

Once he makes it back to his home, he uses his phone to text his friends. He begins a group conversation, "Let's meet at my house tomorrow. I got some goodies. I know things have been rough, but hopefully we can say we had fun painting pumpkins."

Eric here. It is the first day of Autumn where I am, and I wanted to make a role play to celebrate the lovely new season. <3 This role play is meant to be veeery casual, and my main focus is for us to improve our writing skills. There is room for only three characters.​

Last edited:
PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Efterlyst Efterlyst Aato Aato
The threads have been linked in the original post. Woo! I would like for all of our characters to be completed by October 2nd of 2019. I am hoping this is okay with everyone, but feel free to contact me.

Aato Aato Efterlyst Efterlyst PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

Here is a little update for all of you. ^^ This is going to be a very short role play, and the majority of it will take place at Frederick's house. The main purpose is simply to see if our characters will be able to work out their differences or not. I also want us to have fun improving our writing skills.

Lizy Lizy Hi, Lizy! <3
The original due date for character sheets was the 2nd of October, but I can extend it to the 5th for you. ^^

PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Efterlyst Efterlyst
If the due date is indeed extended, I hope everyone is okay waiting a few more days until we begin our lovely Autumn role play.

Last edited:
Efterlyst Efterlyst PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Lizy Lizy I have enjoyed reading through all of the character creations. ^^

I plan to start Painting Pumpkins early tomorrow~ I am excited to begin writing with all of you. Let's see if our characters can work out their differences and remain friends!

I made the role play to where our characters will graduate in May next year. I know I didn't ask for you guys to list your characters birthdays, so.

I wasn't doing so well with figuring out if we should begin while they are still in school or had already graduated. XD

Also, sorry it took me a little longer to post. The first one is a little short, but I'm excited to role play with you guys. <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back