• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ozmafia?

Introduction
Hello there! Fellow rper, I'm still a bit new ( Or so I'd consider myself.) to RP nation. However, I'm not new to rping. I've been doing it for about, almost 10 ish years? (I'd say ten - five.) It's a bit hard for me to tell, because as I'm sure some people do, I love to roleplay as a hobby and an escape from my day to day life.

Let's get onto some rules, shall we?

Writing
Normally, I write paragraphs. It's rare that I'll give you anything less than 2 paragraphs per side. I try to keep both sides Equal. ( As I've had someone do a paragraph for their side, but then a one-liner for my oc's crush. It's not fun.) The third person is what I write in. It's what Ill stick to, as it's what I have been using the most. And, I would not feel comfortable to switch it.

Replies are whenever you can. But do let me know if you'll be gone/ off for a while, and I'll try to manage to do the same. ( Life is life, so we may not always be able to forewarn each other. So don't stress it.)
I'm not picky about grammar, as long as I can understand it. ^^

Limits
I don't like the normal things pretty much everyone else doesn't like in their rp's, Pedophilia, rape, and etc. I'm a sucker for angst, but that just isn't the same, if you ask me. Other than that, I'm pretty open to most everything.

I will only do Cannon X ocs! I have on crush. I will not fight you one it, but, I will say that for this fandom, it's the only one I like. But if we do have the same crush, I'm sure we could talk things out.

Contact
I'm willing to Roleplay in pm's, or on Discord. Either is fine!
Feel free to pm me, or comment below!

Fandom
Ozmafia!
I have played all of the game! (It's what I'm basing this off of. )
But I am currently looking into the anime/ Manga ( I think someone said there is a manga?) Quite literally, It's what I'm listening to while typing. lol.

my Oc's love interest is Scarlet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back