• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Overslept

Kazig

Roleplay Type(s)
The dark overlord and their empire has seemed unstoppable, but due to a slip up at a crucial moment, the rebellion was able to step up and make a legendary comeback. As their army crumbles beyond their castle walls, a rag-tag group of adventures managed to sneak inside and challenge them directly. Before the final blow could be struck, the overlord's second in command initiates their fall back plan and seals them both into a magical stasis so that they might return to take their revenge when the time was right.

Many years later they awaken ready to take the world by storm, only to find themselves in the middle of nowhere. Furthermore they have no idea how long they were asleep, what has changed in that time, have no minions, and their powers seem to be malfunctioning due to heir time in stasis. They only now realize they didn't really think this through.

Hello! I've had this plot in mind for some time and I thought it might make for a fun Rp. While I have some plot points in mind I'm still very willing to discuss plot and am open to suggestions. I'm not too picky but I would ask that you post a minimum of two paragraphs per post, be willing to double, and no god modding. I'm fine with playing the overlord or their right hand man/woman so you can pick which one you want. If these idea appeals to you please shoot me a pm or leave a message in the chat below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back