• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord: Who Said Craftsmen Could Not PK? Again!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
713lp8NO7RS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Marx | Bastion of the Ethereal
(Unknown)
"We say goodbye... ...but we will always remember... ...our time together here will always..."

Flashes of a room with a long rectangular table, vague shapes and figures stood before tall chairs, echoes of voices familiar and old.

"...thank you all for... ...this guild we each cherish... ...see you on the other side..."

A timer ticking to down to 0:00, a deep magnetic humming, the sensation of everything shaking.

"Sure was a ride, right Will...?"

(Re-Estize Kingdom - Azerlisia Mountainside)

"...wha...?"

The sun shone brightly from above, tumbling through the klouds with warm embrace. A large gauntlet rose to shield it from view.

"What was I..."

Marx glanced around at the landscape before him. Grass plains and fields for miles. Ahead was the Azerlisia Mountainside that had been in view for some time now. A light breeze sifted through the tall grass, stirring up streams of dandelion seeds to the aether.

Probably daydreaming again... I should get moving.

Flecks of light glinted off the thick pauldrons that donned his shoulders. The rhythmic clinking of metal trickled past birdsong and crickets, timed to the even pace of the heavyset suit of armour as it marched across the realm. Across its back laid an overtly large straight-edged greatsword, worn from battles more gore-filled than serene.

On it marched, as it had for countless days or weeks or months. It had become hard to tell. Once a stranger in an even stranger land, Marx had grown accustomed to living amongst its people. Or respectfully nearby, in more sensitive cases. The sight of him was imposing enough, but what was within the armour - or rather what wasn't - scared the common people. Humans especially; the thought of the unnatural quickly devolved into phobic paranoia and irrationality. That was often when Marx would move on.

Moving was the safest thing to do. The smart thing. This place, which he had come to know as the New World, was unfamiliar and dangerous to those unaccustomed to the swooning and swaying of its politics. Avoiding organisations of great wealth and power had so far benefitted Marx, who was typically left alone on his travels. There was the understandable scare every few villages or so, but nothing that would merit dire circumstances. There was always the next horizon.

Now, a new horizon presented itself.

Maybe I should change direction. There's no telling-

Marx was snapped from his thoughts by a sudden spike in mana. Trouble. Not the kind that denoted a small-scale scuffle either. Someone was fighting further up the mountainside, possibly for their lives.

"Hmm..."

Marx had always stuck to his isolationist dogma since arriving in the New World. With no allies and very little information, his experience had been a degree more terrifying than one would expect. Admittedly, however, some of that fear could be attributed to Marx's own cowardice. He played the stoic part well, but the person inside the armour knew better. He knew that he was afraid to get hurt or die for real. That's why he chose the armour. When it was all still a game it had never made as much of a difference.

But now...?

Marx sighed to himself.

"Okay, fine."

It took all of a few minutes for the large walking set of armour to get closer to the combat. Dead bodies were strewn about the foliage, all apparently Peryton at a brief glance. Marx had seen these creatures many times in the Dwarven Kingdom's mountains. Vicious and quick, but void of intelligent forethought. Given the corpses laid at his feet, Marx supposed that thought to be exceedingly obvious. Still, he had never quite gotten used to the sight of eviscerated bodies. He was lucky to have his emotional suppression system when he first arrived; the idea of actually killing someone had never sat right with him. Now, in this form, he only found it regrettable unless necessary.

Saving a life, however, was exactly the endeavour he sought out.

"Deep breaths now, you've done this before..."

Mustering his courage and puffing his chest a little, Marx stepped out from the underbrush like the very icon of knighthood. Rays cut through from above to glance off his armour with zealous majesty. Taking a few weighted steps more towards the group, Marx extended a hand to greet them.

"Greetings, travellers. I have come to offer ass-"

Before he could finish his sentence a peryton came out of nowhere and tackled the oversized knight back into the bush he had appeared from with a metallic thud. A low groan was all that followed.

God, that was awful. I hope this peryton kills me before I die of embarrassment.

Of course, he knew first impressions were important and lying around in a bush was not going to solve that problem. The issue he was having revolved around how to approach the travellers now. In fact, Marx was so wrapped up in trying to get his own introduction right that he failed to notice that they were all actually fine. Nonetheless...

"Worry not, 'tis but a scratch. May I offer you my assistance?"

He cringed internally for a moment, realising too late he was quoting a famous movie. The irony of it was that Marx also failed to notice the peryton that stilled remained latched to his back. Even now it was trying to fit its jaws all the way around his helmet.

Marx does not currently have his [Ring Of Giants] equipped.

Last edited:
New World - Azerlisia Mountains
Sisters & Misc Individuals
"Flashy as always, Jackie..." Barbara muttered her sister's IGN as if it was her actual name. Can't be too careful in this... New World? Barbara was now more than certain this is no longer Yggdrasil or another VRMMORPG. Perytons aren't normally this strong being one thing. But the fact that there are... People. Not NPCs who recycle dialogue while being waxen faced but actual living people. Their fear. Their desperation. The relief they showed when she leapt into action. This is something new.

"Yes, potshots. Unless you were busy with your elbows deep in messy carnage, you might have noticed my spells lowering their defenses. You're welcome." Barbara calmly responded as she brought Pride to bear and calmly shot a [Blind] spell right into the eye of a charging Peryton before stepping to the side. The blinded beast continued it angry charge before it rammed into someone approaching them from the woods. Her attention being elsewhere, she drew Prejudice out of her thigh holster just as another Peryton bore down towards her. The revolver looking gun was aimed before she sighed and stepped aside once more as a barrage of spells pelted the beast from the sky before a sassy lost child with a trident used it as a makeshift landing pad.

"Hm. That takes care of that." Barbara huffed as she holstered Pride but kept Prejudice on hand. Without even turning towards the sounds of the incoming blinded Peryton attempting its second charge, she brought the revolver to bear.

"[Sonnengewehr.]" The gun glowed a brilliant orange as it burst into flames. Barbara pulled the trigger, a blinding lance of fire magic shot out of the barrel and hit the Peryton square in the head. The beast combusted and burnt into a fine ash which left a small trail, stopping just before any of it landed on Barbara herself.

"Now that the excitement is over. I do believe a new round of introductions are in order." Barbara started, quietly moving the stand next to Scalpel while holstering Prejudice. "You may call me, Barbara. And yes, this is my sister, Scalpel. What are all your names?"

Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Kloudy Kloudy Azure Sky Azure Sky AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

edf

Zestra really did feel she should find a way to tape Fabain's mouth shut given he was antagonizing someone who in the game had little to no sense of morals, and now might have a shattered mind. Zestra knew little of mike, but well what she did know did not paint a portrait of someone she wanted to be around, or felt would manage to move between worlds with their mind intact. Already they had seen how the emotionless nature of their races had affected them and now they were messing with with someone whose race was evil devil snake or chaos destruction snake whatever it was it was not the kind of race that was sane. The only good part was Fabain had made some gesture to not tell the crazy snake what to do, friend or ally, what kind of choice was that, it was as bad as friend or foe in someone's way. It said you had power and someone like Mike might just attack for someone thinking they had power or no power or because a leaf moved a specific way.

Zestra remained on guard as Mike spoke up her words as chaotic as Zestra assumed her mind had always been, the reality of what had happened not seeming to fully take hold in her mind. The idea that they would be victims of organ harvesting was a joke, while the others might be targets Zestra knew her family had more than enough money to make such a plan not only impossible, but also unprofitable. Getting into her families home was like getting into the great tomb that one guild had and given how much her ransom would net , yeah organ harvesting was not the answer. Zestra had assumed they were either instantly dead in the others world, or they were alive not realizing another self had been copied and sent to another world. Really the second option didn't matter already they would be different people so any copy would no longer be exact and would only drift further from human.

The only good thing was that Mike decided to just leave the airship and jump down making Zestra note one thing, there was no air resistance, hair didn't fly and clothes didn't flap wildly, or well as wildly as they would on earth.

" Thank the gods she is gone" Zestra said once mike left actually relived and able to show it to some degree. her mention of gods was not something she had meant to say, but well fantasy was reality so the gods she had roleplayed serving might be real and she felt oddly like she needed to acknowledge them.

Midas spoke up about having something to help them lay low, it was good to have someone on the same page as her. " Thanks you Midas at least someone is thinking to getting their bearings before they paint a target on their back" Zestra said clearly meaning Fabain and how his ship had directly caused their meeting with Mike. " Lets get out of here before Mike decides we are interesting again. Even lacking a heart i don't think it can take another meeting with someone so chaotic" Zestra said leaving the captaining to Fabain and the navigation to Midas given it was fabain's ship and Midas's radar.

Eye in the Sky- Dreadnought Under Observation

1654893147285.png
[Message from Doolbbe: Hey, hey Minerva! Doolbbe here. Recon is over. The Flying Ship is host to a few completely unknow individuals. Perfect Unknownable has been used and they have not reacted. No high level thief-type, ranger-type, of inquisitor-type is aboard the ship.]

1654893193478.png
[Message from Minerva: Fascinating, sir Doolbbe. At what distance are you from the ship?]
[Message from Doolbbe: 10 meters currently.]
[Message from Minerva: If I may, sir Doolbbe, that is very risky.]
[Message from Doolbbe: I know. But it was necessary. Please report this further to Lady Dolce. I will return to E-Rantel as well.]
[Message from Minerva: Understood.]

----
Perytons and Perytoffs

The trio did not know how to react to the new arrivals.

The armored man asking if they needed assistance seemed strong, as the Peryton clinging to him could barely move him. Or was it the armor that was of high quality? It definitely seemed high quality. Frida's eyes initially lit up, then she chuckled.

Damn, I was expecting him to offer some beefy a-... Yes, I should probably not say that out loud.

As for the young lady that landed from the skies... she had some reptilian and demonic features, but otherwise looked human. Most people would have questioned her unusual appearance, however, the trio did not seem bothered. As if those racial features didn't even register to them. But the sheer force of the landing, did surprise them. They haven't seen such strong humans since...

"Aha! I knew they were sisters!" Kenneth exclaimed.

"Why does that make you so excited though?" Briga asked, looking at him with contempt.

"Ahem. Thank you for your help. My name is Frida, my companions are my sister Briga and her Kenneth." Frida smiled. Briga and Kenneth both widened their eyes, but for different reasons.

"What do you mean by her Kenneth?" The young cleric asked.

"Wh-wha? My Kenneth? Wha- and how, but why? What?" Briga got flustered.

"Ah sorry, I stuttered. I meant our mutual friend Kenneth."

"Oh, so even you can stutter." Kenneth said calmly.

"SIS! You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Briga asked as she pouted.

"I would never..." Frida replied on a deadpan, totally-not-sarcastic tone. She then turned to face the saviours again.

"So, how may we help, mighty ones? Did the esteemed Lord Blackjack of the Baharuth Empire send you here? Or maybe someone from the Slane Theocracy? You do not seem affiliated with Arcadia or Green Tea." She asked, on a very serious tone. She did not seem to be malicious. Her companions became very tense.

From behind the trees, the would-be beggar made his appearance.

"Now, now Frida. It's not nice to pry in other people's business." Said the mysterious man. He casually analysed one of the dead Perytons.

"Hex? What are you doing all the way here?" Kenneth asked, quite shocked.

"I took a walk."

"I can see that but-"

"A very enthusiastic walk!"

"You know what, nevermind."

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Haze- Haze- Karcen Karcen Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach
AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

Last edited:
Hexing Around

Thud.

The head of the Peryton perstering Marx fell to the ground. It took a number of seconds for Frida, Briga and Kenneth to register what happened. When it all settled in, their expressions changed to those of utter disbelief and shock. To them it seemed as if the imposing armored man had chopped off the head of the creature at such speed that they could not even distinguish movement. Briga and Frida were especially bewildered, as they had never seen, or heard of such fast and silent movement from such an imposing figure. They did witness some amazing physical abilities throughout their short lives, with some moving like blurs, but they could at least ascertain that those people moved and they could hear the sounds of their clashes.

This man is formidable. They all thought. Unlike anything they have ever come across.

Hex smiled as he kept his left hand hidden.
---
Priorly...

[Eldritch Force: Abberation Blade] was a partial transformation skill that permitted his hand to become a blade-like tentacle that he could move at very high speed. As he got in contact with the Peryton's blood, he used [Examine Chaos] to determine whether or not it was an abberation or merely corrupted by one. He squinted as his now bloodstained hand reverted to normal. He gently put his left hand in his pocket. Marx was a great distraction. Unknowingly, he helped the wraith gain some form of higher respect.
---
Kloudy Kloudy

Nearby:
AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

Last edited:
EoA
Aboard The Dreadnought

Fabian could only look upon the exit of Mike in utter bafflement. Upon hearing his friend's and Secretary Guild Master's remarks, he could only agree. Turning towards the others he simply said in as deadpan a tone possible "I suspect she is high on narcotics.... No matter." He said before turning to the assembled crew, straightening his posture and becoming the epitome of a professional commander. "Admiral Drake, Prepare the crew to set sail. I want us on a course south by southeast. Activate the Ore Detectors, I want us to find any materials that may prove useful to us. We have only limited supplies. And I want all guns on standby. We have no idea what we'll find here in this new world and i don't want us caught with our pants down." He barked.

The crew upon hearing his orders snapped to attention as Drake snapped a crisp salute along with the rest. "It shall be done my lord." Turning to face his subordinates, he began barking orders, and the others scrambled to make it so. Moments later, the massive turbofans at the stern of the massive airship kicked on and the Admiral took the helm, setting course into the unknown.

Turning back to his companions Fabian had one question on his mind. "So what shall we do in this new world? The possibilities seem endless. While i might have a few ideas, lets us hear each others and come up with a long term goal shall we?"

Haze- Haze- Karcen Karcen Azure Sky Azure Sky

New World - Near Azerlisia Mountains

"Yeah. You know me Barbara. Carnage tends to follow your dearest Little Sister~" Jackelyn smiled but in the inside she knows that a retaliation is due. The thought of it sends shivers down her spine, slightly fueled by the vampiric thirst she's feeling. Turning towards Frida who introduced herself, Jackelyn spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Frida. We didn't expect to save your Sister and her... Fiancee." Jackelyn smiled as she feigned ignorance to hide the teasing towards Briga and Kenneth. Chuckling in the inside she couldn't help but try to have fun after the bloodshed that happened earlier, but soon enough her smile turns into alertness as the Beggar approached.

[Anti-Information Magic Wall]

Jackelyn silently casted. His demeanor and approach seems suspicious until the three humans replied to him speaking his name.

Hex? Name's familiar...
I remember working alongside someone named Hex.
We were murderin- Err. PKing Humanoid players...
Could he be the same one...?

Nah Can't be. Right?

"It's alright actually." Jackelyn smiled towards Hex, Frida and the others. "They have the right to be suspicious after all. We got nothing to hide, It's just Me and My Sister got lost and we're looking for a place to stay for a bit until we get our bearings."

"Ain't that right, Sis?"

Jackelyn puts her arm around Barbara's shoulders before whispering to her.

"Sis... I have a Problem... Vampiric Thirst... I need blood and please say yes. We also gotta find out where the fuck we are so let's work together. please?" She then looks towards Hex and Frida and her companions.

"Not sure about the others here. We're just as surprised as you lot." She said while still having her arm around Barbara's shoulders, showing that they're indeed Sisters to the people around them.

Interactions:
Azure Sky Azure Sky as Frida and Hex
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow as Barbara (Muh Sister~ <3)
Nearby:
Kloudy Kloudy
AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

edf

Zestra doubted that Mike was high, she always had a rather twisted personality from what Zestra had heard. Really the term random death machine fit her acting as if she was in a comedy manga and she was the star over anything serious. With Zestra's former life everyone had been serious business men and in the guild it was more roleplay and so lol so random humor wasn't exactly welcome. Then again that could just be how mike coped with the sudden change, by having their mind crack, it would not be the first time someone just snapped. Well Zestra could not deal with those types in the past or now. She already felt like she was playing the straight man to Fabain's wise guy.

Zestra just sighed as the ship started moving and she was glad to be free of the large group of players, though how many had been down there she didn't want to know. With so many in one place, if this world wasn't scaled right then chaos was about to be unleashed upon the world. Zestra really didn't want to deal with that, she wanted to find some place quiet. Zestra did wonder what Fabain planned, likely rebuilding tiny without doing any recon to know the lay of the land or having the supplies. They needed to do this in steps, already they had botched the don't make a big show of yourself step. She assumed the next few might be botched if she didn't keep a close eye on Fabain.

" We will set small goals first Fabain" Zestra said " So we don't skip a few on accident " She continued clearly still not happy about the air ship, but not angry enough to actully express it in anything but word choice and implications. " First we need to fidn some place hidden and go to ground, form there we can start making a temporary base so we can start gathering information, then when we have enough I am sure we can built a city or nation, I know you did always want one and if magic is real here then perhaps the gods are, i would like to truly call upon them and their stars." Zestra then looked to Midas " And what would you like to do, you are with us now so you voice will need to be heard? " She asked deciding they needed to intergrate Midas into their plans, he was one of them now after all.

New World - Azerlisia Mountain
Thicker Than Water
"Indeed. I am this rambunctious tyke's older sister. You may call me Barbara." She introduced herself with a polite curtsy as she studied the group before her. The three humans before her were of... some interest. Namely they're clearly not players. Nor NPCs. They're people. People who live in this strange new world they find themselves in. A pair of sisters and their mutual male friend. Barbara resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the romcom routine.

She then turned her attention to the others. There was her sister. Now an actual vampire and still as free-spirited as always. It was comforting to say the least and Barbara resisted the urge to pat her sister's head. Then there is the other 3 outliers. For starters, the "little girl" who orbital dropped herself onto a Peryton who resembled a pile of mush more than a monster. That was clearly a player. And one she somewhat recognized. She recalls a certain player who went by Mike but other than some feelings of irritation, nothing comes to mind. Next was the armoured figure. Imposing but oddly clumsy. Still, he might be powerful if that charge merely distracted him. Although... his people skills might need work. That leaves the last one.

"...... Hex..." Barbara muttered. She's sighed, unsure if its relief or worry. That means... It's not important for the time being. To be fair, this whole situation is stra- What did Jackelyn just say?

"You need blood?" Barbara whispered back. This... was a problem. Vampiric Thirst was more of a simple debuff in the game but this time... Barbara's eyes darted around the area and she spied a peryton corpse off to the side. "Keep them distracted. And give me all your blood vials. Now."

Interaction: Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach
Nearby: Kloudy Kloudy Azure Sky Azure Sky AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

713lp8NO7RS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Marx | Bastion of the Ethereal
(Re-Estize Kingdom - Azerlisia Mountainside)

Sentient, non-murderous humanoids! Huzzah~!

Marx couldn't be happier to get to converse with people that did not seem immediately hostile. Given his previous run in with humans, his hopes were not entirely high but the current situation was luckily going in the direction of diplomacy. Trying not to let any of his interior monologue show, Marx bowed graciously.

"I am Marx, a wandering knight on a quest to reclaim something that was stolen from me."

He raised his head and nodded, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintances."

Internally, Marx also nodded to himself, happy with his performance. That would probably pass for decent social interaction, or at least he hoped. Introductions were always important and so far he'd made somewhat of a fool of himself. Still, the people that now surrounded him did not seem to be noticeably malicious in nature as far as he could tell. In fact, they almost seemed familiar. Some of the abilities they used or made reference to were...

Thud.

Marx glanced down to notice the head of the peryton that had been gnawing on his own was now on the ground. For the briefest moment, Marx could of sworn he caught a hint of movement in the direction of the mysterious beggar. His hunch was proven right as he just happened to spot the end of Hex's [Examine Chaos].

Huh, strange.

What made it strange wasn't the speed and silence of the strike, which Marx admittedly hadn't seen yet in the New World since Yggdrasil, but the subterfuge with which the man exacted it. Looking around, it seemed the others were convinced he himself had slain the peryton. Had Hex meant to deflect the attention onto him? Fortunately for Hex, Marx was a fairly straight-forward individual and therefore more concerned with the actual results of Hex's examination. These perytons indeed seemed different than the ones he was used to seeing up in the mountains.

God, I hope I don't screw this up...

Approaching Hex as amicably as he could physically muster for a 7ft tall suit of armour, which translated into a pretty awkward saunter, Marx gestured at a nearby peryton corpse.

"Were you able to find anything out? These creatures seem... different." The wraith-possessed armour inquired.

Although Marx always forgot, his voice was actually much deeper than it was in real life since arriving in the New World. While his inner monologue sounded relatively normal in his head, his actual tone was apparently that of great richness and timbre with an almost gravely-bass. It certainly added to his imposing visage, all completely unintentional on his part. And so he spoke to Hex sounding as if they both knew exactly what was going on, full confidence.

In reality, Marx hadn't the slightest clue.

Azure Sky Azure Sky Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

1d8fb0d4371e7d3446f8c967b1397164.jpgmike@accounting.mail (larva)
to: Kloudy Kloudy Azure Sky Azure Sky Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach
subject: azerlisia mountains

"Ah?"

Mike stared open-mouthed at the hulking set of armour that had stolen the thunder of her orbital entrance. Though anyone with a surface-level read on her character would probably expect to hear an irritated tantrum, all that came from her was that small, single sound. She was curious, her reptilian eyes darting from face to face as she finally analysed the situation she'd thrown herself into.

It's not that she particularly cared about the vampires, homeless stragglers or weak-sounding adventurers.

Her initial adrenaline rush had merely subsided.

Taking the opportunity while everyone else talked amongst themselves, Mike's slithering eyes grew sharper with each passing glance; even her ears stood at attention. This was a wholly different, methodical creature—a creature which stacked papers and counted numbers for a living. If she'd truly been reincarnated as her character, if she was really reborn with the powers of a devaputta, then...

"Ahh..."

Everything became clear at the sound of 'theocracy.' Her goals, her methods, and even the very reason she was brought here. Never again would her chaos require control.

Putting on a grimace worthy of a child lost in the WcDonald's play-place, she followed Marx coyly as if he were charged with her safekeeping. Upon reaching him, she tugged at one of the metal plates suspended from his waist, leaving behind a quickly-fading mark of black rust.

"Hey, Mister..."

Her tail wagged behind her, portaying an image of diffidence and nervosity. She was pouting.

"Larva was sent on a very important mission, but got lost all the way out here... M-Mister seems very strong and knowledgeable! Would you be kind enough to escort Larva back to the Theocracy?"

She figured 'Larva' would work better than 'Lily,' given her monstrous nature. This was a very important nuance.

"The wilderness is super scary..."

To finish Marx off, she flashed the armour-wraith a teary-eyed puppy face; so innocent that even an omniscient reader might forget it belonged to a murderer. The tonal dissonance of this and her arrival, nor the word 'dignity' ever struck her mind.

「Silent Magic, Three Unwholesome Roots」

Just in case, she breathed out an invisible cloud of mental corruption. Directing it towards the New World adventurers and the vagabond eldritch player she'd never heard about, it was laced with the malediction of Delusion. Anyone who fell victim to it would perceive Mike as a weakling far beneath their level. Should Marx attempt to reject her request, then surely the affected rest would either take his place, or—far more likely—peer pressure him into changing his mind.

After all, who could possibly say no to such a cute, harmless and pitiable little creature?

A New World to Conquer

At first,

Jin held a straight face at Mike’s reaction seeking attempts, being an ex-guild member of Harvest made you grow thicker skin, had you play into it— and he was, shamelessly enough. Midas only gave a slightly confused — “Eh?” — for a beat or two as Mike’s ‘I like gap-moe, I don’t leave my room very often’ type of humor struck him, gave a click of the tongue and nodded as though a lightbulb would’ve lit up above his head. Missing commitment and integrity as she was, Midas joined in on those accusations to make Mike’s act more believable, give it a little extra. He bore his eyes deep into her with the truest, most soul-piercing glare, the one to send you for a talk in H.R, eyes wild around the edges like a maddened horse as he merely kept staring at her intently, breathing out the nose, a hand moving to his chin like a sage pondering over the ancient scrolls.

Only stopping the act in one abrupt cut to acknowledge one thing she said — “Yeah, I just said I’m a nerd. Doesn’t hurt if I’m in on it, too late to shame me.” — He shrugged as though it were elementary stuff, shame be on her for not catching onto such things. His eyes went up for a moment of reflection, on another thing she said — Dead…? Organ trafficking…” — Both Mike and Zestra had some wild assumptions. Still, not wild enough given the situation they were in. At this point, if nothing made sense, then why was it so crazy to assume they’d been reincarnated like in that one soulless light novel genre. It was somewhat insulting to think about it, that he was probably a part of the late night binge-watch of some omnipotent, all knowing being out there. The over-powered, dull, dense protagonist— it made his skin crawl just envisioning it.

“Wait…” — Then there was something, a thought, scratching at the walls of his mind. He pored over the same thing she said, with the due context — “Huh??? You’ve got a problem with Doraemon, you little shit? I’ll beat that one level in Miner out of you.” — Midas snarled, rolling up his sleeves with a stern look in his eye. The fox’s eyes went bloodshot, snapped wide, darting glances with both Midas and Mike, as though his Lord’s exaltation, the disgust and utter insult had been shared with Togemaru. The creature bore fang in a low growl, almost as an annoyed sigh as his snout leaned to his side. A stroke of red lightning manifesting out of a ripple in space-time, he caught Murasama with a snap of the jaw.
‘Death.’ writ like a billboard in a flash of blood-crimson kanji above Togemaru, tails fanned out, burning hatred for Doraemon antis in his eyes, he asked Midas — “Kill?” — Simply.

Midas looked at him wide-eyed. He threw his hands up and forgot to keep the psychic connection — “Wooo—hoah there! We’re only playing, Toge, calm down! Holy shit.” — Midas flinched a little at the aura of fear of death Togemaru was fuming, turning his eyes away as it stirred the wind with a darkened gale. The fox loosened up his stance, turning away from Mike with a childish — “Hmph.”— Midas snickered. He was, in a way, proud of his son’s enthusiasm for old ass Japanese media.

“Nah, I’m good here. Go ahead, we’ll miss you.” — Midas only had the strength to fan with her hand a farewell as she divebombed off the ship, a resolved silence brushed down the ship once she was gone. As it trailed past him, he sighed. He was concerned, truly. Whatever hell he’d released into this world just by letting her go would surely haunt him for the rest of his days. Alas— it was no actual responsibility of his to keep her in check. Midas simply tugged his hands deep into his pockets and shrugged, if he wasn’t directly involved then no crime was committed. He nodded at Fabian suspicions — “Not drugs. She’s just built like that, don’t mind her.”

“Quite the petulant woman. Was she there in the old castle with my far brothers and sisters?” — Midas looked down at Togemaru as the blood-red sword vanished into thin air, couldn’t help the smile that crept into his face — “Brothers and sisters…? Is he talking about Harvest? Kinda cute that Pandora would design him like that… And I’m the freak for wanting to spend more time with the castle.” — He snickered, slicked his hair back with a grin beaming down at the ball of white fluff — “Petulant, huh? Now that’s a word. For the record, she was, actually. Quite the damn headache, too.”

“I will keep that in mind, Midas. We may cross paths with Lady Michael again…I wouldn’t want to draw my sword on her out of impulse if she truly is a part of Old Nameless. It would go against the Knight’s code.” — Togemaru proclaimed, proud of his status. Midas smile only grew wider — “Old Nameless? What was this girl doing with our NPC’s…” — He crossed his arms as Fabian ordered the tin mans around, head bobbing side to side, pondering — “Yeah, I reckon she’s had her run-ins with a couple of blades in her life. Maybe even had a whole manhunt dedicated to her.”

“I can only imagine.”

Both the Blade and the King nodded in approval, stood there in stoic agreement until Zestra addressed Midas with a question a little too difficult to digest. It left him thinking for way too long, long enough for the silence to get awkward. What did he want to do? He’d been so sucked up into that bizarre, dreamlike momentum that he didn’t really slow to process it all, he just dived right into the madness. No brakes; no plans; no nothing— he’d trailed behind Zestra and Fabian out of sheer primal instinct, they were the only two friendly faces that stood out of the bunch. Midas opened his mouth as if to speak, but there was a latch at the back of his throat, doubt clogged up in his mind. Failing to fully filter it all into feasible thoughts. He stared down with a fading gleam in his eye, green light again.

“Hmph. New World… Has a nice ring to it.” — The Dragonlord scoffed —

“First things first,” — He took a knee on the airship, one hand tracing the wood structure, the other hand reached back to the white, unceasing void.

[Vade Mecum: Tier Six – Phantom Reach]

As blue light danced at the palm of his hand, beating a revolving vortex of arcane, time-space rippled, a complicated gizmo flew out of the void and into his hand. To the untrained eye, it would’ve resembled a pocket mirror of sorts. Silver, intricate outlines and a pitch-black screen blinking green at random intervals. Midas placed it on the ground and snapped his fingers, a hyper realistic hologram of the area was displayed. A gigantic map. As though an all-seeing eye in the skies above were trailing them.

“We plan. If we’re not patient enough to find a good place then we can just set things off right here.” — He reached his hand out with the same blue vortex — “Just need to make the Dreadnought a safe place for scheming…”

[Vade Mecum: Ultima – Stranger Anonymous]

With one quick cast of a Supertier, the airship went fully invisible, and the book of the ancients was officially closed for the rest of the evening.

“Now, I know damn well that we’ll be welcomed where there’s dragons or lizardmen. So long as I’m in the team, they’ll likely be friendly to us. If you don’t wanna get down with the reptiles, I can pull out the sky map. Find a good place to make a sky island or something, get Zestra closer to the stars. And if that’s still not good enough, I can dig us straight to hell in a matter of seconds.” — Midas raised his power glove — “Pretty sure I can carve us an underground city in less than a day.”

He threw his hand out, the hologram followed along and expanded as far as it could reach, a bit beyond the sky box — “In other words, I’m your man for the job. I’m fine with anything so long as we don’t get into too much trouble, so what would YOU like to do?”

Interactions: | Fabian Dulaan | HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest | Zestra | Karcen Karcen

Mentions: | mike@accounting | AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

E-Rantel: Dolce Vita

A small group of armored individuals was talking to a gray-haired, green-eyed young woman wearing a dark cape. One of them, a witch, going by her attire, seemed to have a dragon under her control.
1656271062694.png
"Say, young lady, I see you roaming around E-Rantel freely. Venturing into usually dangerous areas not accompanied by what seem to be your servants. Day and night. Do you ever sleep?" The Green-haired armored man asked bluntly.

"Doyle dear, you are being rather impolite." The brown-haired woman near the man interjected.

"I do not trust this woman," he said as he pointed at her. "As members of the New Knight Order of the Alliance, we should keep an eye on suspicious behaviour. And she is the very definition of the word!"

The woman sighed. She felt the same way, but why did her colleague have to be so direct? Why did he have to be such a bloody moron? Such superb fighting skills wasted on a mediocre mind, she thought.

The woman being improptu interogated just stared blankly at them without saying a word.

"Ah, lady Dolce, there you are."

1656270254667.png
A familiar voice made her shift her focus away from the group. It was Minerva.

1656272144450.png

The knights also turned their attention to the "servant". She was a strange one too. A beautiful woman to be sure, but it was unheard of for a maid to be dressed as a butler (at least that was what they assumed Minerva was). They just assumed it was a thing that their master enjoyed and that Minerva just rolled with it.

"I am sorry to interrupt your fascinating conversation. But mylady has some important matters to attend to. If you'll excuse us..." Minerva nodded at Dolce, who simply started walking away from the knights.

"H-hey! I am not done yet!"
"Leave them Doyle. You are getting out of line."
"To hell with that! Hey, you, caped woman! Answer me! Who are you?" He demanded to know, as he ran and attempted to grab Dolce by the shoulder.

A sudden chil ran down Dolye's spine as someone else grabbed his hand before he could do that. What followed was a surge in bloodlust, that made even the pet dragon of the witch stand back.

"She is a queen. That's all you need to know."

1656273302914.png

Doolbbe's intense look and sadistic smile made Doyle instictively gulp. He couldn't move, he could even muster the strength to speak. Who were these people? Doolbbe eventually let go of his hand, and the bloodlust dissipated.

ArtisticHospitableChickadee-size_restricted.gif

"Ah, my apologies, I didn't mean to startle you. It has been a long day, and our lady really needs to rest."

"O-oh... b-but she never..."

"She rests in the afternoon so she can have her eccentric night wanders without feeling fatigued." Doolbbe said, with a bright smile on his face. "If you will be so kind to excuse us." With that, the trio finally left. Doyle lost the strength in his legs and fell to the ground.

"Doyle! Are you ok?" His fellow knights were concerned.

"I- I am fine. Just temporarily lost my strength. These people we need to... Omph!" A small glowing scroll flew and landed on Doyle's face.

"What is this?" Doyle and the knights all looked at the scroll with great curiosity.

[Everything is fine in E-Rantel]

"Doyle, I believe we shouldn't worry. Everything is fine. We probably misunderstood those people."
"You are right, Laila. Everything is fine in E-Rantel."

---

"Lady Dolce, Minerva, I have an update regarding the flying ship."
"Please fill us in." Dolce spoke softly.
"It disappeared." Doolbbe said bluntly. "Or to be more specific, they used a high level invisibility spell. [Perfect Unknowable] only works on a single entity, thus it is safe to assume one of the following was used: a cash shop item, a guild item, a supertier spell... or a World Item."
"Denizens of Yiggdrasil." Minerva concluded.
"Minerva, make contact with Great Lord Blackjack. Prepare all anti-scrying and counter-information spells necessary."
"Understood."
"Doolbbe, we need to pinpoint the location of the ship. I do not accept the absolute unknown. We need at least some information."
"Of course, my lady."

Hex and the Jolly Bunch, near E-Rantel

Hex was startled to say the least. This armored man was a formidable chess player. That one sentence he uttered made the trio of New World denizens shift their attention entirely to Hex, all of them with a look of disbelief.

"Ehhh!? Are you acquainted with this knight, Hex? I cannot believe it."
"How is that possible?"
"What findings is he talking about?"

Ah, this damn goliath is a sly one. I did not want to be the centre of attention at all... Oh well, I will just roll with it.

"Inspiration."
"..."
"..."
"What?"
"He was asking me if I found the inspiration for a poem I was trying to write. We met higher up, near the mountains and had a small chat before we both got here. Unfortunately, I could not find it. My poem will have to wait for another day." He said, as he placed the tips of the index and middle finger on his temple.

[Message from Unknown to Marx: Well played. I will tell you what you wish to know, but at the right time and place.]

Hex sent a message to Marx as the trio looked at him wierdly.

"Poems? I thought you said you studied piano and caligraphy..." Kenneth was seemingly sceptical.

"I am a man of many hobbies."

"Such as?"

"Poems, eating, sleeping, resting in the forest and breathing." Hex said proudly.

"Only one of those is an actual hobby..." Briga tsukkomi'ed.

"It's actually impresive how lazy this man can be. What a waste of good looks..." Frida said.

"Wait, where do you get the money to eat from? I thought you give all the coins you gain from begging to other beggars."

"I hunt wild animals."

"Eh...? Oh, that actually makes sense... Wait, are you actually strong, Hex?" Kenneth was genuinely curious.

"Oh who me? I am just a beggar." He said with a smug smile on his face as he placed his right index and middle finger on his temple again.

[Message from Unknown to Barbara, Scalpel, and Mike@: I am sure you wish to know more about this new world. I can tell you, if you could help me out here. I am trying to keep a low profile.]

It was an unusually stressful day for Hex.

Kloudy Kloudy AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Haze- Haze- Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
EoA
Aboard the Dreadnought

Fabian gave a slight smile towards Midas, which truly said a lot with how pleased the half-golem was, as the ship and it's inhabitants were cloaked. With The Dreadnought's course set, he once more turned to face his two companions. "Well done Midas. That should throw off anything malicious for the time being. And Zestra, I admit it may have been a bit brash of me to deploy our vessel so soon, but my reasoning was for added safety. We have no guildhall, little to no supplies, and no information on this area let alone this world. With the facilities on this vessel, we have a modicum of control, and a minor means of production as well as greater mobility." He explained before leading the two into the interior of the vessel.

The inside was a mix of Steampunk, and high class society. Brass, copper, and gold inlaid in dark walnut wooden walls, as arcane crystal lamps lit the interior in a lambent amber glow. Several bulkheads lined the hall, as silver and gold inlay signs directed to different parts of the ship. Glancing at the ornate directory to quickly jog is memory, Fabian found the location he was looking for. After a few minutes, he and presumably the other two arrived at what was dubbed The War Room.

To say the room was spacious would have been an understatement. A large oval mahogany table with Star Silver and a small amount of Scarletite making arcane and looping patterns in the dark wood. 42 ornate high backed chairs surrounded the table, with two at the head more ornate than the others. The seats of the Guildmaster and Deputy Guildmaster. Fabian and Zestra. Making his way to his ornate seat, Fabian caressed the dark wood of the arm of the chair, before seating himself. Motioning for the other two to do the same.

"I believe we have much to discuss. We have a heading set, and we are now a little harder find from any who would seek ill will upon us, but we need a plan. What are our goals for the foreseeable future? I don't know about you two, but i do not want to be hiding and running from this new world forever." He said addressing the two as he laced his fingers together on the table. "Zestra, if you would kindly obfuscate us further from any attempts at scrying that would be highly appreciated."

Haze- Haze- Karcen Karcen Azure Sky Azure Sky

1656537126334.png

Closing hours of Yggdrasil

Only a few minutes remained before Yggdrasil would close its servers forever. The few players remaining all celebrated in their own way, with their friends, in their guild, or maybe in their favourite spots. Ryker also did one of his favourite things in celebration: messing with NPCs.

"Thank you so much for saving my son!" a female NPC exclaimed as he just completed a very minor quest. Seeing the happy reunion of the two, Ryker promptly impaled them both on his sword, their expressions distorting before disappearing completely.

"It's just not the same..." Ryker let out a long sigh as he swung the blood from his blade. He sat down as the villagers nearby gathered up in retaliation, only for the entire village to go up in flames with a few low-tier spells.

"It's soooo boooring. Their expressions aren't even that good anymore. Man, the developers really neglected you guys, huh?"

The crackling of the flames and the screams of the villagers seemed to agree with Ryker as he gave a happy nod to send them off. He began reminiscing about the time when he infiltrated the different holy orders and seeing the faces of their leaders when he betrayed them. Their AI was actually quite good and their models well animated so Ryker amused himself quite greatly. A shame he couldn't replicate it easily.

He also began thinking back on his time in the Unholy Defence Pact. Raiding dungeons and world bosses together, sometimes trolling other guilds in guild wars. The text chats alone were great material for days (for him at least). But the best times were undoubtedly when he taught some arrogant bastards a lesson. Well, it didn't happen quite often, but they were players.
That alone made it worth it. Their reactions only made it better and seeing them begging and broken made it the best.

Ryker just can't stand them. He had to deal with enough cocky idiots on a daily basis, he didn't also need to accommodate them in his favourite game.

"Haaaaaa, I don't even wanna think about it. Why can't I just stay in here forever?"

And with that, Ryker closed his eyes and the countdown hit 0.

Somewhere between E-Rantel and the Azerlisia Mountainside

When Ryker opened them again, instead of the dark screen inside of his headset greeting him, he found himself standing between a few trees in a forest patch. Instinctively Ryker raised his hands to his face to remove his gear, only to stop midway when he noticed that he still had his armored gloves on. Staring at them in disbelief, Ryker was hit with a ton of sensations at once.

He could feel that his body was different. Like he wasn't quite alive but not quite dead either. He could feel the weight of his armor pressing down on him and the clothes he wore underneath. He felt the trees around him. Every leave and every small gust of wind moving them. He felt as if he focussed on every single blade of grass at the same time, yet also individually. He felt as if he could sense and see everything around him, even though his eyes haven't moved at all. He could feel his senses being amplified to an extreme that he wasn't used to, yet didn't feel uncomfortable. And he could feel knowledge enter his mind.

All of his skills and masteries were engraved deeply within him as if they had always been there and Ryker honed them each for years. Everything felt like instinct to him and without an emotional inhibitor, he was completely overwhelmed. New sensations, new senses, and new instincts hit him all at once as he stood there like a statue for what felt like an eternity.

Something rather quick entered Ryker's personal space and he instinctively crushed it with his left hand in a quick motion. As blood began trickling down his glove, it suddenly began to float and gather in a small ball in the air, draining whatever he crushed completely dry. Then the ball of blood floated into Ryker's mouth and he swallowed it down. Despite not needing to eat, drink, or pretty much anything a living person would need, he felt a deep satisfaction and his mind began to clear up and focus.

"Aaaaaah, I needed that. I feel much better already."

Ryker looked around and took in the scenery. A few scattered trees and a lot of grass. He could hear and feel critters nearby. He then checked whatever he just caught in his hand. It was a small blue bird, now mangled and drained and most definitely dead. Ryker chucked it carelessly to the ground before checking something else, the systems.

Nothing seemed to work but at least his inventory was still there. He switched his [Ring of the unseen] with his [Blood storing ring] and noticed it was empty. With a "huh, I swore it was full before" he swapped them back and looked around. Ryker didn't have the slightest clue as to where he was so he walked around a bit before noticing a city in the distance and a few individuals coming in his direction from it.

With his rather large statue and bulky armor on top of it, Ryker slowly went in their direction while not having any of his weapons out.

Shining Sun Armor:
Resistance to Fire damage

Ring of the unseen:
This item prevents the user from being spied on

Ring of the sixth sense:
Allows the user to detect incoming danger and ambushes

Defiled Amulet of the gods (World class item):
Ones true nature cannot be deciphered

Zestra sighed Fabian had something of a point, though to her he had used it to early. They needed info and the others might have had some. They would no doubt have left in the ship in time but they would have gathered more info first. Like why the locals hadn't been surprised by the none humans in the group. This was a fantasy world and Zestra assumed there was some divide between the races. Well that information gathering would have to wait.

Heading down into the war room Zestra had her own thoughts and plans already trying to make this world into a city builder Sim to create some grand design. Well that was what some might say she on truth was just trying to figure out logistics. As fabain laid out the situation zestra rung her bell a few times establishing the normal counters to spying one should to avoid it and a few nasty personal traps.

" First we need to find a decent place to create a more fortified base. Midas it seems has the construction solved thankfully. " She started glad Midas had come he was very useful. " Once we have a base we can gather information about the world. While we do that I can try to contact allies from outside thos world assuming the gods abd their minions are here. As for the end goal perhaps a city state we never could have one on game so why not set out sights high?"

The Former Leader of Simpler Times and the Cave Investigation

tumblr_pjgnimzv3i1tvl8uko1_1280.jpg

[Trace]

The mysterious man scanned the area, as his glowing red eyes darted from one place to another. Not much movement outside of the cave he was in front of. Nobody was following him either. Why a cave? He had been sent a request to investigate. Apparently a gargantuan spider made the cave its home. The miners were too afraid to enter the cave and neither the adventurers or soldiers in the area could defeat it, or make it leave.

"Etica, Magnus, come forth."

1656942325723.png
1656941266395.png

The two pets of the individual appeared. Both were divine beast. Etica was a level 87 lamassu, while Magnus was a level 90 shedu lord. Both creatures of law, morality and of high karmatic value, Etica and Magnus also had the ability to detect evil (through perceiving karma values) and a number of divine spells in their arsenal. Unlike most pets, they could also speak the languages of multiple species, including humans.

"How may we be of service, my lord?" asked Etica, adjusting her purely cosmetic glasses as they started to glow in a white light.

"I have no idea how dangerous this giant spider in the cave is. There is not enough data. That is why, I need your abilities to discern whether or not that creature is evil. If it is, we will purge it. If it is not, I need you to act as translators as I try to reason with it. Furthermore, you are winged beasts and I understand the impulse to fly but you will be unable to do so in this cave. Either keep them closed, or use them as shields." The man replied. Etica and Magnus nodded. Of course, he understood that a positive karma value was not a tell for conventional good or evil, but at the very least it ensured a certain level of morality for the creature in question, or lackthereof.

The man walked towards the entrance with the two divine beasts following.

"By the way, lord Ignis, forgive my impudence, but wouldn't it be wise to call upon the baphomet as a vanguard?" Magnus asked, on a deep tone.

"Its vile aura may intimidate, or scare the spider. I do not wish to summon it before I ascertain its nature." Ignis answered, calmly.

"Understood. Apologies for not taking that into consideration." Magnus slightly bowed.

"Do not worry. You made a fair point. I just have a habit of giving all creatures the benefit of the doubt." Ignis patted the shedu lord on the shoulder for reassurance.

And with that, Ignis, former guild leader of Harvest and current ally of Blackjack, entered the cave.

Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
Loloth
Mentions: Azure Sky Azure Sky

Kumo%20Desu%20ga,%20Nani%20ka%20-%2010%20-%20Large%2021.jpg

Loloth had been in the mine for.... how long had it been? He, well she now, wasn't entirely sure it was kind of hard to tell night and day inside a mine. It was a good thing her race had dark sight otherwise this situation would suck more than it already did. The last thing she remembered before becoming a spider was the count down. She had been in her mine hidden from any last minute pkers and just looking through the vast tunnels she had mined out all by herself. Then she was here in a new much worse mine. Really just looking around her senses told her of all the metal the miners had missed. This wasn't even that hard to sense anyone with 5 or more levels in miner would know exactly where such low level metals were it was just iron after all. Well that was just a side note despite how much it annoyed Loloth to see so much metal missed when she had always had to scrape by with any she could find till she found her mine. What was really odd was the people that had kept coming into the mine that couldn't be hers. Loloth had at first tried greeting them and praying they were friendly, but she couldn't bring up any windows or see any. It was only as they attacked her and Loloth tried desperately to figure out how to log out that she realized she was stuck. The weapons didn't hurt her defenses were way to high for simple steel weapons to hurt her. Loloth had started thinking to herself which ended in her rolling on the ground annoyed at the universe, why was she a spider? Could she talk? Could she still used her abilities? What world was she on? there were so many questions she needed answers to and by the time she had remembered there were people attaching her they were gone.

After that attack Loloth had started to experiment with things and found out, yes she could transform, yes her abilities worked, and that she still had no clue where she was. Loloth had decided to look outside once and gotten attacked by more humans, though this time there weren't just wielding mining tools. These ones had weapons, not very good weapons, but well they were weapons. The adventures as Loloth had figure out, mostly because they called themselves such, had come to get rid of some monster. That didn't explain why they had attacked her she wasn't a monster. Loloth just did not know why these NPC were being so means, and so well scripted. Yggdrasil was fun and all but well written and acted with was not, the place was a sandbox not a story. There were some points were good stories came up, but well most of it was find it yourself. Also their faces moved, which was odd faces didn't move for some reason despite everything the devs had never managed to get emotions to work. Anyways all this made Loloth wonder just why the adventures where attacking her when she wasn't a monster.

Loloth took awhile to figure out the spider monster that the adventures had come to kill was her. Which made no sense she was a spider yes but monster? really? she wasn't that scary she was white and pink how could she even be scary? This was of course just from Loloth's point of view to humans of the world she was on she was an expressionless giant spider that watched them with unfeeling eyes. Now Loloth was not monster, or well she wasn't on on the inside as she was without a doubt one now, so she didn't really want to hurt these guys as they didn't seem all that tough. She had decided to use her reapers flame ability to scare them off. Black fire looked scary right? Yeah it had to it was magic magic was scary right? Well whatever the reason the black flames convinced the team to leave.

It wasn't until long after the people had left that Loloth had realized she hadn't talked to them, to engrossed with her own thoughts she had lost the chance. Well they likely wouldn't understand spider speak. Loloth had yet to realize the auto translation feature of the world and thus had always and still did assume everyone spoke her native language. Being brought to a fantasy world as her game avatar was one thing but the world magically translating speech that was just a step to far. Well that could wait or so she thought, but every day some new group came in. It was weird why were they do set on attacking her what did she ever do? Loloth didn't fully realize the worth of the worthless iron around her to those in this world. Well at least she didn't starve as the almost daily adventures always brought supplies, so hey free food. It only took a low level stun slash to get most of them down on the ground so she could rummage through there stuff. Loloth wasn't a bad person, she wouldn't be stealing if these people would stop trying to kill her. Yeah she totally never would steal from anyone if it wasn't absolutely necessary and it wasn't like she killed anyone, scared and stunned them, but never killed them. Well as far as she knew, she had never killed anyone after all they had to go home with no food. Well it was a mine so they couldn't be to far from a town or village right? They were fine, yep for sure. Aside from surviving Loloth had been working on something, a house made out of webs, it was more comfy that you might think silk could be really soft and strong at the same time. She also had set up a few extra things to help scare people. One of those things was cruelly waking her from a nap.

Spider were amazing as was their silk and only now in this world did Loloth learn just how amazing it was, as on the floor of the cave she had laid webs. They didn't stick or hurt or do anything but they carried vibration. This little trick wasn't something someone would notice or care for if they weren't trying to sneak. So most people she could feel from the safety of her nice web house. Right now the thread was tellign her that todays visitors were coming and Loloth let out a sigh.

" Why do i have to be the one everyone hunts i made sure i was cute" She thought to herself. It was true she had tried to make sure all her forms could be called cute. That was part of the reason she wasn't over concerned with the whole being a girl now thing. Also she would live longer being a female spider and all. " Well i mean i could use some more food " She reasoned " And they won't leave me alone if i don't show up they might even burn my house and that would be a pain" That was true as why wouldn't they " I really have no choice but to put on the show really if i had known i would be sent to another world i would have put some levels into actor to make this easier" Though who the hell would ever expect that to happen.

Loloth Made her way through the shadowy mine towards the stage, well it wasn't a stage it was just one of the wooden support arches. Still she had made it a habit of meeting visitors around that area. Anyways she has set up some webs that she could use a lighting to make her look extra scary, assuming she really was the thing scaring people. Anyways the drill was simple when the person or people came around the corner like the guy who had come times time was about to she would dangle down from the top beam and cast her reapers flames and that tended to do the trick. It was a flawless plan that would never fail her for sure. Well unless someone from the game showed up, well she could likely deal with one person but if several showed up then yeah she was doomed but what were the chances.

" Okay get ready here they..." Loloth thought as the group rounded the corner and her plans died the flawless strategy she had thought up had a flaw and that flaw was there. " Really what the fuck how is this fair, really does no one play the rules why am i so cursed" Loloth thought to herself as she noticed the two out in front they were high level creatures so there was no way the guy with them wasn't high level. Well she could likely take the two creatures one wasn't even level 90 and she was level 100, but well Loloth wasn't eager to feel pain in this world. " How the fuck do i deal with this i don't want to leave my home, well i mean i wouldn't mind leaving if it meant i wouldn't have to work d for meals. Wait that's not the point right now i have three high level people coming after me and i am exposed" Loloth realized she was already dangling in plain view just her luck " really what did i do to piss off god to deserve this i'm sorry i didn't visit shrines okay come on the world outside sucked cut me some slack" she plead to gods that likely could no longer hear her if they ever had. Really she didn't know who she pissed off or how, she hadn't tried to kill anyone and this was just an iron mine it wasn't that valuable surely they could let her stay here for a little bit, just a few years really it was no big deal. " Well apparently it is a big deal a really big deal. So how do i deal with this, i could try to run and hide hit those always worked. No that wouldn't do he might bure the webs and find me if he has a torch. GRR real world physics in game logic suck" This internal monologue about how to kill those before her, well not kill but get them to fuck off so she could run away and maybe find another cave in all happened while she dangled motionless before the group red eyes gleaming. " Lets see what do normal people do in the situations? Well for one they don't turn into spiders, but that's out the window. Okay think think social interaction um .... uhhh tea yes tea i should make tea. Yeah that will show them just how friendly i am i am a good spider cute and cuddly yep. I just need... fuck where do i get water from and how do it heat it? Also dose this world have tea leaves and where do i get those? Shit social interaction is hard. Is it because i am a spider that this is hard? Hmmm maybe or maybe not i don't think i had any issues with my friends before. Wait i didn't have friends! Why didn't i have friend? Is it because i am bad with people? Naw how could i be bad with people i am here thinking how to be a good host... well hostess there is no way i am bad with people." The simple thought of just changing forms never even crossed her mind as she pondered the mysteries of how a spider treats a guest they don't want to kill if any of those existed. " That's it i will use the ultimate please don't kill me i am harmless technique waving and puppy dog eyes" Loloth though mentally patting herself on the back for being so smart without realizing spider eyes didn't change.

So to the strangers after seeming to freeze up and stare at them the spider would stare even harder before moving one of its front legs back and forth. Not doubt becoming the oddest spider anyone had ever see, but to Loloth she had just figure out the key to charming people with her cuteness without ever realizing that nothing she did, did not look threatening and that no one could see her emotions.

Dolce, Minerva, Doolbbe and the Audacity of this Peasant

Once they were a few meters away from the capital, Dolce used one of her lesser magic spells to summon a few trees between the trio and the fortress. Humans did not need to know what they intended to do. Nor would they understand.

"Minerva dear, if you may."
"Certainly, milady."

[Scroll: Anti-Information Magic Wall]

[Manifest Map]

Once basic counter-intelligence tactics have been deployed, Minerva called upon a map of E-Rantel and surroundings. It also had some pulsating dots on it, some of them moving slightly. The result of a wide area network of wards with radio-like abilities, linked to the map.

"There is a gathering in the forest nearby, near the Azerlisia Mountains. Furthermore..." Minerva squinted. "There is one person that is sticking unusually close to us."

"Come forth, Gale." Dolce called upon her level 90 giant eagle pet.

1657220531309.png

"Use True Sight and Keen Eye to scan the areas I ask of you." With that said, the eagle followed the instructions of its master as it flew through the sky.

----
"Hey mama, look a giant glowing eagle!"
"Yes, honey. They are a perfectly natural part of nature."
----

True Sight enabled the eagle to detect any invisible entity that used spells up to the level of Perfect Invisibility. The eagle detected nothing. On the other hand, it could detect Ryker in nearby using its Keen Eye, that enabled it to zoom on what it was focusing its vision on.

[Mental Link]

Dolce could create a mental link with her pets to see through their eyes.

"A knight in shiny armor. We seem to have piqued his interest." At the very least Dolce assumed he was a man because of his stature and build.

"Hmph, the audacity of this peasant." Doolbbe scoffed.
"I... have never seen this person before. May be their first time in E-Rantel." Dolce said, on a neutral tone.

"Should I try to discern his intentions, milday?" Minerva asked, calmly.

"Not on your own. Fluff Muff, come forth." Dolce called upon another level 90 pet, a rabbitkin variant. It looked very unassuming.

1657224030971.png

"My dear Muff, follow Minerva and protect her." Dolce ordered, in a rather endearing way. The rabbit nodded and hopped on Minerva's left shoulder. Minerva looked at it for a few seconds before gently touching its twitching nose and giggled.

"If anything happens, flee and report to us immediately. Doolbbe, you and Gale will be our eyes in the sky. I will investigate the forest."

"Understood, lady Dolce." Both NPCs answered.

[Fly]
[Invisibility]

Doolbbe joined Gale up in the sky.

Meanwhile, Minerva just casually walked towards the mysterious knight. It did not take her long to come close. She smiled and waved at Ryker. Fluff Muff mimicked her gesture.

1657224864699.png

"Oh my, greetings sir knight. Have not seen you around here before. Are you lost, by chance? Do you need help?" Minerva asked, politely.

Mechking Mechking

Ignis and the Spider

The former leader of Harvest did not know how to react to this thing's movements. It came casually out of the darkness of the cave and did not attack them. Then it suddenly moved its legs back and forth, as if performing some dance. Was it excited? Aggitated? Afraid maybe?

"Magnus?"
"I detect no evil from this creature, my lord."
"I... see. Etica do you think you can communicate with it?"
"I shall try, my lord. Ahem." Etica cleared her throat. Then as she started speaking, her words sounded like screeching. The type one would hear from monsters such as giant spiders.

Translation: "We mean no harm."

She tried just that for the moment. Etica did not even know if she was fluent enough, or if the spider would understand her anyway.

Karcen Karcen

The Mysterious Druid- Forest near Azerlisia Mountains

1657227787850.png

The woman was calmly observing the beauty of the forest. She was a bit further away from the trio, Hex, and the other Yiggdrasil players. While she had an air of tranquility, there was also something unusually eerie about her as well. For example, she was completely unfazed when another individual suddenly materialised before her. A winged woman with horns. Quite beautiful. A succubus maybe? Regardless, all creatures would return to the soil sooner or later. So she treated them all equally, unless of course, they would ruin the beauty of nature.

"Another one." Was all that she said as she stared blankly at the horned woman. She got up and started waking away from Lucifer and towards the direction of the other people in the forest. She had urgent matters to attend to.

BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

New World - Near Azerlisia Mountains

"They're in my Back Pocket. Left Cheek but I'm also not sure if Animal blood would suffice but I don't care anymore as long it can stave off from wanting to stop time and suck their blood..." Jackelyn said as she whispered to her sister, guiding her to where her Empty Blood Vials are.

As She was leading her sister to the blood vials on herself, she hears the mysterious man spoke towards them before revealing himself as Hex. Hex, It was a familiar name to Jackelyn but she couldn't put a finger on it. Listening in on their conversation, The Hex person was a bit suspicious. Her eyes darting towards him as if she's investigating him, however, It was not long until she received a message from nowhere, A message from the person who was just talking just now.

Noticing something odd about the Beggar's mannerisms as he talked, Jackelyn could only nod towards Hex as she played along. Is he also a player? One of us who got trapped in here in this weird weird world? She could only wonder as her sister Barbara got her Vials to harvest. Putting the tips of the index and middle finger on her temple, she replied.

[Message from Scalpel to Unknown: Aight, Me and Barbs got you, I'd rather not kill them as they seem to be important curiosities but you better deliver the end of your deal.]

Considering this person might be Hex. He was oddly familiar yet she couldn't help but keep her guard up.

Interactions:
Azure Sky Azure Sky as Frida and Hex
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow as Barbara (Muh Sister~ <3)
Nearby:
Kloudy Kloudy
AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

“Barry the Golem.”

“I know. I know, I’m the greatest, aren’t I? Bet you’re glad to have me on the team.” — Midas eased into the stretch of mahogany beneath— to a cross-legged, lazy slouch— his arms folded in as he nodded to himself, a big smile on his face. Togemaru merely watched with dog intrigue as the map unraveled before him. Head turning up to the hologram, tails wagging ever-so slightly with a rhythmic cadence, carrying aloft with the swings, still, stiff with fixed attention as the man trailed off into his arrogance. As if that remnant of dragonkin would rear its ugly face every now and then, therein the merest whisper of green light in his eye, even if it were a fleck, shine of a distant star, he could see the confidence coming to the surface. Then he was back to his humble characteristics.

“Brilliant ideas over all, Midas.” — The fox nodded along. Truly, his King was the greatest.

After a while, Lord Fabian showed them around the airship. He rounded corners with the ease of the long experienced, and they followed suit until they reached their destination. Togemaru was none the wiser, busied himself doubling up the hind legs while the other legs fell forward. Tiny steps along Midas’ pace, somehow catching every loose floorboard that would groan and sigh under him. The fox sat beside Midas in his own spot at the round table, stretching on the large seat— circling the damned thing— he shook his tails into a more comfortable spot on the arm rests and dropped.

“I can take care of construction work,”— Midas started — “I’m…Not sure about an end goal, honestly. I’m still processing the whole—” — He suddenly went still, had a long pause, glancing at Togemaru. The sword stared back, knowing he was holding something at the back of his throat. Not much he could uphold to a mere servant, he figured. He brought a set of paws to his head, pushed his ears flat, trying his hardest to keep the snout mashed against his seat, as uncomfortable as it was— “——carnation———Weird—“

Once Midas was done, Togemaru’s head perked up from the seat — “Think I’ll need a day or two to get my head straight before I really start thinking about it.” — Midas slumped down on his seat, head veering up to the ceiling as he tapped an impassive drum on the arms of his seat.

The fox watched him ponder over something, green light flashing in his eyes again, a bit weaker, a firefly’s worth of light, then his hand reached forward. His mouth moved to mutter something, something he didn’t quite catch, then something flew into the room, an array of pale light so abhorrently bright it made him recoil — “But for now, I’ll help with whatever I can. And here’s the last of those caloric stones.”— Midas set the glowing orbs on the table, Togemaru went in nose turned up almost on instinct, but shortly backed away when the heat struck him— “Never again. Man of my word.”— The King raised a solemn hand, the other resting at his chest, oath-sworn.

Green light began to swell at the corners of his eyes as an evil smile almost stretched across Midas’ face, an over tremulant gleam of green-blue embers rose as his hand reached out to the expanse of wood in front of him. Midas muttered —
“[Create Golem]”

A clump of slime, rock and minerals materialized from the palm of his hand. The materials grumbled with a low stir, the sound of something heavy shifting. It clumped together to an amalgam, each part making a counterpart that didn’t quite blend together well. Then it frayed, moved as though it would crumble under its own weight and… Et voila.

What came out was a forbidding mass of mixed materia— slime, rock, iron, carbon, ores, — held together to form a shape that struggled to a full release. A golem. A little humanoid clump of materials that moved around with a will of its own. The thing stretched its limbs as though getting accustomed to existence, coming around to the fact that it was indeed alive, and when it did, it exulted in whatever it is that golems exulted at. Jumping around arms wide to the heavens— or the ceiling— above as it let out this deep sound.

“Wooooo…….”— The set of slabs enthusiastically stirred, getting a pleased chuckle out of Midas. The fox could only stare in horror.

“That’s pretty damn cool actually.”— Midas reached out to the little golem, completely absorbed in his own work, getting some sort of feedback as the thing bumped its ‘head’ with his open palm. After playing with the golem pigmy for long enough, he turned to the fox— “Togemaru, take this golem with you. Show the little man around the ship, give him a good name, have them know of his legend— you know. We still have much to discuss here…” — He gave him that look again. Not entirely doubtful, just curious as to what he could disclose more than anything else. Togemaru nodded, extending the psychic connection with the golem duo —

“I understand.”

A bit later, Togemaru was seen aboard the ship with a miniscule golem sat atop his back. A small lump of stones that held onto his pale-white fur like an ironclad, valiant knight riding on horse-back, rocking back and forth dramatically with each step forward. Togemaru was entrusted with the World Radar, with the very lazy command to deliver it to Admiral Drake— whatever his name was. The homunculus captain of the vessel. And he moved with slow steps and the nonchalance of a cat, bored out of his mind, still.

In this world everyone had their own little "angle," their specific niche. Something you caught onto if you stopped to look at them for a while, lean back and squint the eyes hard enough, look at them from that angle. There were smooth talkers, swindlers, weasel and conman; the ones who knew their way out of a situation. There were those with bags under their eyes, a grizzly, wild look— world-weary and ready to blow their fuse. There were those who sat there with resigned airs, adjacent, the look of someone that had long abandoned a good night's sleep. Or any hope of it. Those characters he found most in both humans and monsters, that he knew. Frothy and monstrous creatures they were, hard to get around their mannerisms. But among the lifeless automata, even the little golem he carried on his back, he was at ease knowing how stupidly simple they were.

They followed orders, never had any complicated feelings. There was not much of anything godlike nor humane to mimic out of them. In a sense, it was the same as being with kindred, dull spirits.

As for the little man in question; they’d settled on a name— “Barry.” — Or at least that’s what he wanted to believe. Every time he’d call him that, the golem would start bobbing to and fro with excitement—
“Woooooorgh…….!!” — It would exclaim, as though recognizing it. They’d go back and forth, with him calling out his name out loud, unenthusiastic, the golem growing more and more hyper.

Until tragedy struck.

Barry bounded upward, throwing his little stone hands to the motion. Then he went aerial— a gust of wind knocked him over, made him roll dangerously close to the rails— and as he picked up speed, Togemaru had a visceral reaction. He went stiff mid-step, eyes wide with shock, ears pressed back to the head — “Barry?” — The fox sprang to a primal run, not even bothering to enhance his speed, he drove all the strength into a full sprint hoping it’d be enough to catch up.

Alas, it was too late. As the golem heard his name being called out one last time, he raised his hands, overzealous, the sheer motion of it making him spring off the ground like someone had set off a mousetrap. Soon enough, he rolled into the white-blue void below him.

Togemaru cut the brakes right on the edge, frozen as he could only look at Barry’s shape shrink into nothingness. Eyes narrowing to a slant as he tried to seize where the golem would land.

“Wooooooorgh.”

The wind was carrying him somewhere, just like his brother had been carrying him patiently on his furred back. It came through quite nice on the hollow, rough crevices that ran across his shape. He was fond of the gift of life so far. The sounds echoing in whatever little senses he had, the rumbling sensations that shook him every now and then, the imposing sight of the giants that had created him. Even the sound of his name was nothing but exhilarating to him.

A gale stirred him up, vibrations running wild as he could feel something big drawing near. He couldn’t quite pivot his body around to get a better look at it though, as much as the wind gave him wings, it also restricted his motion heavily. Then there was more rumbling, an acute one that shook his entire being this time, with a dull, hollow noise. And Barry was back on solid ground—
Wooo…” — He proclaimed, the surroundings blurring to a clearer picture. He was screened by rows of brown, protruding gigantic limbs, ending on even smaller limbs that held back green clouds. They swayed with the wind, like they were dancing. It was a strange, huge world, and the little golem could only try and glare past the giant shapes. If one thing he knew, he wasn’t supposed to be here. Not without his brother, at least.

There were some silhouettes he did recognize. The moving ones, like those of his creator and his brother. A giant made of iron, the metal surface he’d landed on. A smaller giant made of flesh; hair red as flame. And an even smaller, furred giant. He looked at them with his arms limp by his sides —
“Wooooorr.” — Perhaps these giants knew the whereabouts of his creator.

Interactions: HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest | Fabian Dulaan | Karcen Karcen | Zestra |

Woooorrgh: Mechking Mechking | Ryker | Azure Sky Azure Sky | Minerva & Co. |

Last edited:
Adonai and Lycoris, Carne Village
@ -
I'm just a blacksmith.

The boy hammering away at a slab of metal encapsulated that sentence. He moved nonchalantly, without putting too much heart into it, so that his brow stayed completely still. Each time he struck the metal's veil of crimson, it shed some of its skin as flakes of ash, and the unmistakable ring of metalworking shook the room around him. From time to time, he sighed dejectedly.

Pang! Pang!

He sat in a wilted wicker-chair, pressing the heated billot against an elevated anvil with his bare hand. No matter how much he focused on bringing out the shape he imagined, or how hard he tried to still his fidgeting foot, it wasn't any good. His concentration had already broken.

"What was I even thinking? Of course it wouldn't come out how I wanted under these conditions."

His head sunk below his shoulders, slamming his forehead against the soon-to-be sword in place of his hammer.

Pang.

"Never should've left... Guess I'll just finish it quickly using skills."

He muttered under his breath, raising his chin and staring down his work in progress. He was dressed rather casually for a blacksmith, donning a simple shirt and an asynchronous hoodie. The long hair, crawling down his back in a ponytail, bore the same black colour as his finely applied nail polish, and his amber eyes trembled with exhaustion. A scorch-mark charred his forehead in an unflattering fashion.

He wasn't an evil mastermind. He wasn't some grotesque and twisted monster, nor did he consider his build broken beyond reason.

Dozens of different swords littered the floor like trash, beautiful and ornate artworks fit for battle. Though none of them were enchanted, just one could probably sell for so much money it'd feed a peasant's family for life. In spite of this, the boy tossed them away like fleeting afterthoughts, a wandering memory forgotten as quickly as it manifested. Even though he had a reason to, he didn't really care about money.

That's because he was just a blacksmith. He never found it necessary to see himself as anything more.

「Forge Greater Item」

Of course, the hammering was nothing but theatrics. The boy knew how blacksmithing actually worked, but every single step of the tedious process could be removed by casting a single spell. There weren't any benefits to either method in terms of the final product, so he simply chose the easy route for now. His hands briefly erupted into a reddish glow, and suddenly he held a fully realised sword.

"Sorry, buddy, I cheated again. Hey, don't look at me like that. Smithing is kinda hard, y'know? I decided I'd finally forge my magnum opus, but I guess you're just not the lucky one... Besides, these materials aren't gonna cut it at all. It feels like even having all seven prismatic ores wouldn't complete my life's work at this point. I really need to sleep, too..."

He yawned, stretching out his arms while waving around the blade by proxy. The only thing heavier than the piles of swords laying about were the bags under his eyes.

"Then perhaps you should. I haven't intruded so far because I trusted your judgement, but talking to clearly inanimate objects is a bit too far. Mania doesn't make for a professional work environment, so I might be forced to quit if you are driven to it."

Stern and sanitized from any unnecessary emotion, a voice interrupted the boy's moment of weakness. He turned to the source, scratching the side of his head.

"Ah, so you saw that."

Entering through a dilapidated door, a tall, red-and-black woman stood facing him. The outside light framed her exquisitely chiseled figure, which towered over the boy who barely reached her chest. Given her body, which closely resembled a male dancer's, she appeared all the more masculine in the presence of her employer, whose face could be likened to pale ceramic.

"Let's just... forget that it happened. Besides, any old CEO would call you on that bluff."

"That I would quit?"

"No, that their unquestioned insanity doesn't make for a healthy workplace. You practically can't be an employer if you don't thrive off labour violations."

"You shouldn't joke to me about labour rights violations, lest I be forced to become this world's first union founder."

"Huh. Before I doze off, this one's another failure. You can sell it if that means I'll get my hands on some better ore. Sorry to bother you, Lycoris, but I have to admit I'm getting nowhere. If each sword doesn't feel like an improvement, I'm kinda failing my mission."

The boy handed Lycoris the blade he had 'forged.' Of all the weapons laying around, its quality and grade were highest at a glance, and its visual splendour couldn't be scoffed at either. The longsword gleamed with intricate patterns, ensnaring the eyes like a monochrome kaleidoscope. Unlike others of its kind, crafted from more common minerals, the patterning on it changed with time, like an oil spill floating on a stormy ocean. The woman inspected it thorougly and nodded, holding it above her head against the backdrop of a wooden ceiling.

"This shall further the reputation of Adonai beyond the borders of this realm, should a king come into possession of it. I can secure a great deal for it, no doubt. Still, If I may suggest something, it may be beneficial to enchant this one too. Ceremonial swords are always in great demand, but kingdoms would go to war to arm their greatest champions. If you're serious about your magnum opus, then we better use that to our advantage."

"Hrm... If you say so. We'll need a refund on enchanting materials, but it's not like you ever undersell anything. Here."

Adonai extended his arm, concentrating upon the weapon. Reaching into a void-space to collect a few precious gems, he crushed them and spread the powder over the blade.

「Sharper Edge II」「Greater Unbreaking III」「Enchant Unclosing Wounds」

He recited some vague words, bringing the sword to a whole new level of quality.

"Wounds that never heal, huh. Did I just make a cursed item without thinking? Well, whatever, it should be good to go now. I'd name it something cheesy, like 'Longinus' or something, but I'll just leave it up to interpretation. Fetch a good price, okay?"

"Of course, I wouldn't dream of selling you short."

"Well, the money isn't really the problem, anyway. I trust you on that front, of course. I just wonder if it's even possible to acquire the stuff I need for my masterpiece. Unlike other players, I have limited time to find out."

"Forging that blade is very important to you, isn't it?"

"Well, duh."

It was only natural. After all, he wasn't an evil mastermind. He wasn't some grotesque and twisted monster, nor did he consider his build broken beyond reason.

He was just a blacksmith... who decided to kill God.

Last edited:
❖Chapter 1: The Final Moments | YGGDRASIL: SEVEN HELLS GUILD HALL❖
LUCIFER BLACKFIRE
「THE LORD OF THE SEVENTH」
Alone it stood, a massive Parthenon, in solidarity surrounded by what seemed to be miles of wasteland and hell fire. The blood red sky was blanketed by a heavy smog from various volcanoes that always seemed active, the air thick with ash that burnt the lungs when inhaled, or at least it would have if this were reality. The walkway to the lone building within this hellscape was decorated with torches burning with blue flames, and led to the open front entrance of this large building. Inside the building there was a length of long carpet which led up to several stairs and a throne. Several servants, maids, butlers, and armored knights stood as still as statues at either side of this large carpet. On the throne itself there sat one woman, a blonde girl scrolling through a console commands while sitting with terrible posture. The girl was the leader of this place, which just so happened to be the seventh and bottom floor of The Seven Layers guild hall. The Woman's name was Lucifer and in fact she wasn't a woman at all, she was a Male player who played a female. As she sat there a message popped up on her screen. 「Yo, Lucy did you want to join me and Levi for one last Fafnir Kill?」 The message read. "Ah, Asmodeus, I figured he would have been in classes all day" She said to her self. She began to look through the list of names on her friends list, actually it turned out that the majority of her guild was on today, it seemed most of them had wanted to play the game one final time before logging out forever. Eventually she came to the name she was looking for, "snǝpoɯs∀". "Message" she said out loud as she began to formulate a response 「Hey, Sorry but I'm good, I want to stay around here to make sure that no one stops in for one last check in」 she said, as the message was sent across a vast distance. 「No worries then Hopefully we can meet in the next game, whether it's YGGDRASIL 2 or something different」 the response had appeared on her screen only moments later with Asmodeus's voice filling her head. She sighed and and slouched back against the rather eccentric throne even more.

1 Minute left, Lucifer looked up at clock ticking down, 59,58,57... the Parthenon remained empty aside from the statue like NPC's that stood at either side of the long rug, waiting for their next command. See peered over, her guild item, the crown of the seven layers sitting nearby. Each of her guild members poured their hearts into making such and extravagant weapon. Now all that hard work would be lost, just a bunch of 1's and 0's slated to be deleted. It made her angry, Her rage was building under her skin until finally she snapped. She shot up from her seat and flung the throne at a near by wall. YGGDRASIL's system registered her motion as an attack, and it's countless calculators began computing countless parameters, roll dice, add modifiers, and find the difference until a big fat "0" floated up from the wall. The throne however broke into countless shards of light and disappeared. "Dammit, why does it have to end" she said, though knowing full well the reason it did. She walked down the rug, heading towards the entrance of the Parthenon to take one last look over her guild hall. as she got there and was greeted by the hellscape in front of her she sighed. "Perhaps I should have went for beauty over coolness, maybe then I'd have something nice to look at in the end" she said to her self as she contemplated some of the beautiful scenery that could only be found in YGGDRASIL. She took one last look at her friends list and sighed, "Message". She began to select the names 'snǝpoɯs∀, Beelzeboss, Levi, ActuallySatan, Mammon, Bᴇʟᴘʜɪᴇ☁️' and a variety of other names that were lit up as online were selected. 「To everyone here at the end, thank you for everything. I had a blast building this guild and I hope we all meet again. Farewell, Friends」 She said and the message sent, only a little bit left now.

00:03,00:02,00:01... 00:00... -00:01,-00:02,-00:003

"Huh?" the scenery around her suddenly changed, and she found herself in forest. She stood in a a small pool of water as light broke through the thick brush that was above her head. It was truly a beautiful scene and her beauty only added to it. Her jet black wings moved and shuddered with the coolness of the air around her. The cold water splashed at her feet ever so slightly as the wind created small wave. The light from the sun felt warm on her exposed sink, and the beams of light that had made their way through the trees were almost blinding. It all felt too real. In front of her stood another absolutely gorgeous woman, her black hair only served to accentuate her beautiful green eyes, though despite this beauty the air around her felt eerie for some reason. "Another One" the woman had said before turning around and walking away. "Hey, Wait!" Lucifer had said, realizing something seemed off about her voice, it wasn't the masculine sound her was use to hearing when she shouted into her microphone, instead the voice was soft and of a higher pitch than what she was use too, it was feminine. She wanted to take a second to contemplate what this all meant, between her voice change, the fact that she could use all five senses, and the sudden increase of weight she felt on her chest, she wasn't too sure what was going on. But alas, her quarry was getting away from her and she had to follow. Her Jet black wings moved through the air and she soon found them getting caught in tree branches, the pull from which annoyed her quite a bit, a problem she had never had in YGGDRASIL before. Her wings suddenly folded in and like some sort of magic disappeared in through an opening on the back of her clothing. Currently she was only wearing her standard gear, no weapons of special armor, though ten rings did adorn her fingers each that had different effects.

As she approached the area when the other YGGDRASIL players were she began to think about the recent changes. She could feel things in game no, she could smell the tree sap and pollen on the air. Before, in YGGDRASIL, the only real senses that could be replicated were sight and sound, You couldn't taste food, you couldn't smell flowers, you couldn't feel hot as fire burned you. Even if the thought of this being a different game, like YGGDRASIL 2 for example, was on her mind it was quickly snuffed out by the fact that it would be impossible to replicate these senses with the technology game developers had available to them. Not to mention she was in her YGGDRASIL avatar, any new game would make you start over from scratch even if it was a sequel to YGGDRASIL. That could only mean one thing, that this was some kind of Isekai bullshit where she got sucked into another world by playing a game for too long. Then a sudden horrible realization set in on her as she was walking that nearly made her stop in her tracks. Hang on, if I'm now Lucifer that means I'm technically a woman she thought to her self while looking down at her body to see two fleshy lumps on her chest. See behind the character of Lucifer was a young man named Jasper Corwin who like many other young men when playing video games built a female character. His soul was screaming inside of Lucifer's body though on the outside he didn't so much as blink. Lucifer just kept walking forward, not showing his internal pain over losing his gender identity.

As she reached the clearing with the other players the stench of blood filled her nose. She looked to the bodies of the dead Preytons but quickly turned back to the group. She was unbothered by it, in fact the sight of the mutilated corpses even excited her a little bit, maybe a side effect of her race now being that of an Archdemon. She turned forward towards the group of people who stood in front of her now. Immediately there were two people that she recognized, Be the guild leader of a guild that did a ton of PKing back in the day they were destined to run into each other a few times "Harvest" she almost snarled under her breath. She kept approaching looking at the two ladies "Would someone mind explaining what's going on here to me? How the hell did we end up here?" she said. He eyes were focused on the two women, She believed their in game names were Barbara and Scalpel, but she didn't know much about them other than that, they had been in rival guilds after all. She then took a look at the very large suit of armor, it seemed Familiar in some ways, she seemed to recall the leader of one of the top guilds getting some fancy armor from a world event. She wasn't sure about the last few people, The blonde with the dragon tail didn't necessarily ring any bells, but the air about the person seemed to scream player, and the others there didn't really seem to ring any bells either. The eerie druid who had led her here was also someone she didn't recognize, the whole situation was making her uneasy. She stood back a few feet from the group, she was staring down several people she probably would have considered enemies in YGGDRASIL but now she wasn't so sure of what to do, after all she wasn't sure if her allies had come over to this world or not, though there was a chance. "I know we probably would have considered each other enemies not that long ago, but how about a truce until we figure out what the hell is happening here?" she said.

Azure Sky Azure Sky
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow
Kloudy Kloudy
AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0
Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach

coded by yukitera & khocolatte | designed for valorous order: insignius blade

A new World with new People

Having a few moments of silence to himself, Ryker thought about this weird and unfamiliar situation. Was he in another game? Another world? It didn't matter at the moment. What did matter was that he was out of place with zero information. And now he had to talk to people he didn't know. Oh well, at least they seem friendly...

They? Ryker can only see one woman approaching him with red hair and a rabbit on her shoulder. They waved at him and she introduced herself.

With his new senses, he also detected the large bird in the air being joined by something... Although he could not see what.

With a polite bow, Ryker introduced himself.
"Greetings Miss. My name is Ryker, a paladin. And being lost would be a severe understatement."
He let out a small chuckle before continuing, not being bothered by his new smooth voice.
"I wouldn't even know if I went to another worl...continent. I fear that I will have to impose on you for a little assis-"

Just as Ryker wanted to finish talking, Barry the small golem landed on his head with a "thud" and started making weird noises. A bit baffled Ryker gently picked him up and held him in his right palm in front of him. With a hint of confusion and amusement in his voice, he turned his attention back from Barry to Minerva.
"Heh, I take it this isn't yours?"

Shining Sun Armor:
Resistance to Fire damage

Ring of the unseen:
This item prevents the user from being spied on

Ring of the sixth sense:
Allows the user to detect incoming danger and ambushes

Defiled Amulet of the gods (World class item):
Ones true nature cannot be deciphered

Azure Sky Azure Sky Haze- Haze-

EoA

Aboard The Dreadnought, 3 days later

After the shock of being transported into a new world as their VR Avatars, Fabian and his two companions Zestra and Midas set a course south by south east into the unknown. Well Unknown for them at least. After a discussion in the war room on future plans for the small band of intrepid chuckle-fucks, the trio went about working on their own projects upon the advanced airship's many Labs, Forges, Arcane Research labs, etc. Fabian had sequestered himself in both the Biomancy chambers and the Golem forge, preparing for when they would come across a suitable location to set down roots, and build marvels this new world has never imagined. Or even create horrors to unleash upon a foolish foe that would see them as an easy target.

On the first day, Fabian helped Midas get acquainted with the vessel, showing him the various facilities, as well as give a few pointers on crafting better golems. The fact Midas had not only confirmed he had Borrowed several priceless Caloric stones, but returned the majority went a long ways to build the Half-golem's good will and trust. It was when he showed the new ally the true source of their stockpile of rare materials and metals, that truly impressed the notion Midas made the right choice in joining them. Fabian had shown him through a repetitive and tedious process of Duplicating, refining/purifying, and repeating, they had the ability to not only produce pure prismatic metals, but could also corner the market.

On the second day, Fabian had locked himself in the ship's Golem Forge, and set to work crafting chassis for new menial Golems. They wold be needed very soon, or so he felt as Fabian pounded one into shape. By the end of the day, he had hammered out a dozen of the menials. They just required a spark of intelligence to animated the metal shells that would be their bodies.

It was on the third day, when Fabian's eyes locked onto a sight that grabbed the attention of him and the deck crew. After over 48 hours of constant flight, over plains, forests, and rocky hills, they had finally reached the watery barrier of the ocean.
63072932-3d-rendering-of-a-fantasy-coast-landscape.jpg

"I believe this is a good start. Admiral, take us east along the coast. Let's see if we can find a new home for us."

Karcen Karcen Haze- Haze- Azure Sky Azure Sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back