• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Rp New World New Life OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sure then. But that would mean you can have just human as a race (your sheet has both human and immortal human), since human is definitely a human type race
I added it mostly as an indicative that he started as a human tho? Not really significative for the character, could as well take it out if it explicitly disturbs you.

I added it mostly as an indicative that he started as a human tho? Not really significative for the character, could as well take it out if it explicitly disturbs you.
It doesn't, it doesn't. I guess it was just a little too fresh on my head. Sorry about that

Okay I am totally missing myself imposed deadline. I have today planned out and will move forward on the rp, barring hitherto unknown looming catastrophes

Alright I'd say I'm done with the sheet itself Mekuto Mekuto . As we roleplay I may add other spells or skills that are used but I think what I have now is enough to say the character is complete. Now I just need to post the details of their floor. By the way which floor will I be taking?

I'm looking through the skill lists of canon characters to get an idea of the skills Hoshiko would have and, well, I just have to take a moment to appreciate how fricken broken this game is.

I'm looking through the skill lists of canon characters to get an idea of the skills Hoshiko would have and, well, I just have to take a moment to appreciate how fricken broken this game is.
Tell me about it. Then again, we aren't exactly fixing it here either :P (I'm looking at you, full health regeneraiton in 3 minutes and infinite dodge chance guy)

Tell me about it. Then again, we aren't exactly fixing it here either :P (I'm looking at you, full health regeneraiton in 3 minutes and infinite dodge chance guy)
If you're talking about Hoshiko, I have no idea where the HP regen comment came from. As for the dodge chance, I plead the fifth.

tenor.gif

He's talking about my sweetly OP child, clearly. It's 3 minutes and twenty seconds tho, and not counting the fact that his sword counters most of the effect.

Ah, I missed the dodge chance thing on your CS.
I mean, there isn't a real dodge/change thing. It's just a passive that gradually increases his chance to dodge or parry, not even meant to be significant until the fight drags out for so freaking long that it's almosy painful.

Edit: Hadn't seen the message, sent while I was typing. I didn't really danefine specific cap but I don't really plan for it to be an infinitely stacking kind of thing, so... There is a cap, just not a defined one.

He's talking about my sweetly OP child, clearly. It's 3 minutes and twenty seconds tho, and not counting the fact that his sword counters most of the effect.
Said sword also heals him though, not to mention the regeneration means that someone has to kill him almost twice in those 3 minutes and twenty seconds

Not that I'm complaining, I did come in expecting peeps to be OP

Said sword also heals him though, not to mention the regeneration means that someone has to kill him almost twice in those 3 minutes and twenty seconds

Not that I'm complaining, I did come in expecting peeps to be OP
I mean, the sword is supposed to actually overwhelm the regen, with it only helping to make the draining slower. Add that to the fact that his whole fighting style relies on sacrificing most of his health before every attack to make the most out of the damage bonuses and he'll most certainly lose health pretty easily.

Math (for fun, because I got curious with all these numbers focusing on two specific areas)-

1% regenerated every 2 seconds
50% of damage dealt restored as health
3% health drained every 10 seconds for 50% more damage
Assuming he's fighting a fellow player in one on one that would likely be the same level (100), 50% extra damage
Assume his max health is 100 for sanity's sake
Assume weapon damage is 15 because it's praised as one of highest DPS swords so it won't have half-assed damage even compared to a world item level

Total damage per hit: 33.75 (15 x 1.5 x 1.5)
Resulting healing per hit: 16.875 (33.75/2)
Healing every minute: 30 HP (5% or 5 points healed per 10 seconds, 60 seconds in minute so 5 x 6)
HP consumed every minute: 18 HP (3% or 3 points healed per 10 seconds, 60 seconds in minute so 3 x 6)

He recovers 12 more HP than he consumes every minute, not including the healing from his sword. Assuming he performed a single slash every three seconds, he would recover (60/3 x 16.875 + 12) or 349.5 HP or 350% of his max HP every minute. This is, of course, assuming that the target fails to dodge every attack, the target lives that long, there are no additional damage buffs he receives, and that that effect doesn't get countered in some way.

Additionally, as all observed insta-kill spells are 8th tier or above, he can nullify those with his glove, and as the fight goes on he will take less and less damage.

Opponents that he would totally wreck: Percival (She's a healer, after all), Valyire (Unless she manages to charm him), Gelzorn, Marx
Opponents that would wreck him: Steella Loop (Should his noble fighter get included in weapon's effect), Hoshiko (Einherjar's a bitch, could dodge his attacks easily negating his biggest healing source and negate even more healing with poison), Brahxir (That DoT, man. Would basically nullify all the healing countering the damage from sword effect), Cain maybe?, Mekuto

Math (for fun, because I got curious with all these numbers focusing on two specific areas)-

Assuming he's fighting a fellow player in one on one that would likely be the same level (100), 50% extra damage
Assume weapon damage is 15 because it's praised as one of highest DPS swords so it won't have half-assed damage even compared to a world item level

Healing every minute: 30 HP (5% or 5 points healed per 10 seconds, 60 seconds in minute so 5 x 6)
HP consumed every minute: 18 HP (3% or 3 points healed per 10 seconds, 60 seconds in minute so 3 x 6)

He recovers 12 more HP than he consumes every minute, not including the healing from his sword. Assuming he performed a single slash every three seconds, he would recover (60/3 x 16.875 + 12) or 349.5 HP or 350% of his max HP every minute. This is, of course, assuming that the target fails to dodge every attack, the target lives that long, there are no additional damage buffs he receives, and that that effect doesn't get countered in some way.

Additionally, as all observed insta-kill spells are 8th tier or above, he can nullify those with his glove, and as the fight goes on he will take less and less damage.

Opponents that he would totally wreck: Percival (She's a healer, after all), Valyire (Unless she manages to charm him), Gelzorn, Marx
Opponents that would wreck him: Steella Loop (Should his noble fighter get included in weapon's effect), Hoshiko (Einherjar's a bitch, could dodge his attacks easily negating his biggest healing source and negate even more healing with poison), Brahxir (That DoT, man. Would basically nullify all the healing countering the damage from sword effect), Cain maybe?, Mekuto
Keep in mind this was for fun, not trying to point out anything.

Edit: And boy, was it fun.

What about Andira? ^3^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back