• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord: Requiem For The Lich King (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I think it would make sense to limit the number of players you can play to 1 things run smoothly. Otherwise people will need to keep track of way too many characters since there are NPCs too.

Works for me, there also needs to be something to keep people together. Othergames have had 5+ diffrent groups all over the map and not able to interact/meet up.
Its partially why i don't think transferring the guild halls/NPC's themselves is a good idea

Works for me, there also needs to be something to keep people together. Othergames have had 5+ diffrent groups all over the map and not able to interact/meet up.
Its partially why i don't think transferring the guild halls/NPC's themselves is a good idea
I agree. I think maybe just teleporting part of the guilds at most makes sense.
Having every guild will make things too complicated. It’s why I wrote out most of the Edge Syndicate’s NPCs and items.

Yeah also why i had Something as a PC instead of a NPC in this version.

It seems this place has been quiet for some time. Cobwebs have already arisen in the corners, and a thick layer of dust covers every surface...
Nevertheless, 'tis relatively the most recent Overlord rp to have taken place, and I must admit a recent craving for such a thing has arisen within me.

Thus, I shall poke this OOC thread to see if anything happens. Just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back