• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord: Message From Another Time

"IRL" Name: Patrick Anderson

Username: Patricia Anderson

“IRL” Age: 56

Muse Age: 16

“IRL” Gender: Male

Muse Gender: Female

Species: Archlich

Racial Classes:

Archlich (15)
Overlord (5)
Witch (5)

Job Classes:
Necromancer(10)
Fighter(10)
Chef (5)
General (10)
War Mage (5)
Armored Mage (10)
genius (5)
Bard (10)
Alchemist (10)
Pharmacier (5)

Special classes: World Champion (10) Patricia won ten word championship events in a row. She was finally unseated by RD
Home maker (5) unlocked this class after getting her green house

Active skills:

• Ability Damage IV
  • Acid Immunity
  • Arcane Vision/See Invisibility: See Through.
  • Black Halo
  • Create High Tier Undead (4/day): Patricia can create both an Eyeball Corpse by using this racial skill. The upper-tier undead that is made with this skill is only level 70. However, if she divides those up into two uses, she can make undeads of roughly level 90. Thus, it allows her to summon either the thief-type Eternal Deaths or sensory-focused Eyeball types under his command.
  • Create Middle Tier Undead (12/day): Patricia can create a Death Knight, Jack the Ripper, Soul Eater, or Corpse Collector by using this racial skill. It can be used on corpses as a special catalyst to keeping the Death Knights or Soul Eaters around until they are killed in battle.
  • Create Low Tier Undead (20/day): Patricia can create an Elder Lich, Zombie, Wraith, Skeleton, or Bone Vulture by using this racial skill. It can be used to zombify the dead creatures ranging from all sorts of skeletal creatures like humans, beasts, giants, to dragons.
  • Dark Soul
  • Dark Wisdom: This ritual-type skill allows Patricia to increase the number of spells one can learn and the condition to do that requires the priority on the player corpses from PKing.
  • Despair Aura I: Has a chance (if not resisted by ability, equipment, level difference, etc.) of causing Fear. Fear refers to an abnormal status of being afraid, which inflicts a penalty to all actions. Besides inflicting fear, it can reduce the stats of its victims. Despair Auras does not have an effect on the level 100 NPCs , its effect can be strengthened. Although wearing armor protects against weapons like the stilettos, it does nothing against ability penalties caused by Patricia's Despair Aura.
  • Despair Aura II: Has a chance of causing Panic. Panic is a more severe version of Fear, caused by stacking additional Fear effects on each other. Anyone afflicted by that status will want to flee the ability user at all costs ― in other words, they will be unable to take any combat-related actions against that person.
  • Despair Aura III: Has a chance of causing Confusion. This can only happen if the target does not have any recovery measures prepare.
  • Despair Aura IV: Has a chance of causing Insanity. Insanity is an extremely annoying bad status, being a permanent version of Confusion. It cannot be removed without magic from a third party.
  • Despair Aura V: Has a chance of causing Instant Death.
  • Electric Immunity
  • High Tier Magic Immunity III: Nullifies all low tier spells.
  • High Tier Physical Immunity III: Nullifies all low-level attacks (below level 60).
  • Ice Immunity: Patricia is completely immune to all forms of cold-elemental attacks from the Frozen Prison. She cannot be chilled or frozen regardless of how low the temperature is.
  • Negative Energy Touch: Deals negative-type damage to the object being touched, attacked, or skill-attacked by Patricia. Before the target is inflicted by negative-type damage, it can be fully recovered by avoiding direct physical contact with Patricia. Death can occur from the unhealable strength attribute being reduced to zero. It can be acquired during the Elder Lich level up and can be activated or deactivated at will. It was also a skill abused to infinitely heal the undead as a glitch in YGGDRASIL before the developers patched it up during the first week of the game.
  • Negative Protection
  • Speak Evil Tongues
  • Status Damage Ⅳ
  • Slashing Damage Resistance V
  • Piercing Damage Resistance V
  • Turn Resistance III: It protects Patricia against undead control or domination effects.
  • Undead Blessing: Can sense other undead beings.
  • Unholy Protection
  • Soul Taker: allows her to learn new skills by devouring the souls of the dead.
  • Reaper's Slash: an attack skill that creates a purplish syth blade on the side of her staff

Spells:

Weapons: staff in picture

Armor: (Her 'I see you have chosen death' look)

Necro_Magic_Female.jpg

Items/Inventory: Her glasses allow her to read any language, including the new world language. the gem on her choker allows her to magically swap clothes and Armor without changing.

Green house

Shooting star

Cash item to give her ten rings.

Circlet of iron will. (Hidden by her hair.

Appearance: (Her everyday look)

3b973cda88a7c90f93c76d80475737a1.jpg

Personality: Patricia is a kind-hearted and loving person. Cheerful and optimistic, She is a sweet and talkative person. She loves reading, singing and playing instruments. She and RD have a strong sisterly bond after the demon helped her face her trust issues towards guild. Patricia's first guild kicked her out after learning she was a 56 year old man IRL, viewing it as the sick fantasy of a creepy perv.

"IRL" Name: Patrick Anderson

Username: Patricia Anderson

“IRL” Age: 56

Muse Age: 16

“IRL” Gender: Male

Muse Gender: Female

Species: Archlich

Racial Classes:

Archlich (15)
Overlord (5)
Witch (5)

Job Classes:
Necromancer(10)
Fighter(10)
Chef (5)
General (10)
War Mage (5)
Armored Mage (10)
genius (5)
Bard (10)
Alchemist (10)
Pharmacier (5)

Special classes: World Champion (10) Patricia won ten word championship events in a row. She was finally unseated by RD
Home maker (5) unlocked this class after getting her green house

Active skills:

• Ability Damage IV
  • Acid Immunity
  • Arcane Vision/See Invisibility: See Through.
  • Black Halo
  • Create High Tier Undead (4/day): Patricia can create both an Eyeball Corpse by using this racial skill. The upper-tier undead that is made with this skill is only level 70. However, if she divides those up into two uses, she can make undeads of roughly level 90. Thus, it allows her to summon either the thief-type Eternal Deaths or sensory-focused Eyeball types under his command.
  • Create Middle Tier Undead (12/day): Patricia can create a Death Knight, Jack the Ripper, Soul Eater, or Corpse Collector by using this racial skill. It can be used on corpses as a special catalyst to keeping the Death Knights or Soul Eaters around until they are killed in battle.
  • Create Low Tier Undead (20/day): Patricia can create an Elder Lich, Zombie, Wraith, Skeleton, or Bone Vulture by using this racial skill. It can be used to zombify the dead creatures ranging from all sorts of skeletal creatures like humans, beasts, giants, to dragons.
  • Dark Soul
  • Dark Wisdom: This ritual-type skill allows Patricia to increase the number of spells one can learn and the condition to do that requires the priority on the player corpses from PKing.
  • Despair Aura I: Has a chance (if not resisted by ability, equipment, level difference, etc.) of causing Fear. Fear refers to an abnormal status of being afraid, which inflicts a penalty to all actions. Besides inflicting fear, it can reduce the stats of its victims. Despair Auras does not have an effect on the level 100 NPCs , its effect can be strengthened. Although wearing armor protects against weapons like the stilettos, it does nothing against ability penalties caused by Patricia's Despair Aura.
  • Despair Aura II: Has a chance of causing Panic. Panic is a more severe version of Fear, caused by stacking additional Fear effects on each other. Anyone afflicted by that status will want to flee the ability user at all costs ― in other words, they will be unable to take any combat-related actions against that person.
  • Despair Aura III: Has a chance of causing Confusion. This can only happen if the target does not have any recovery measures prepare.
  • Despair Aura IV: Has a chance of causing Insanity. Insanity is an extremely annoying bad status, being a permanent version of Confusion. It cannot be removed without magic from a third party.
  • Despair Aura V: Has a chance of causing Instant Death.
  • Electric Immunity
  • High Tier Magic Immunity III: Nullifies all low tier spells.
  • High Tier Physical Immunity III: Nullifies all low-level attacks (below level 60).
  • Ice Immunity: Patricia is completely immune to all forms of cold-elemental attacks from the Frozen Prison. She cannot be chilled or frozen regardless of how low the temperature is.
  • Negative Energy Touch: Deals negative-type damage to the object being touched, attacked, or skill-attacked by Patricia. Before the target is inflicted by negative-type damage, it can be fully recovered by avoiding direct physical contact with Patricia. Death can occur from the unhealable strength attribute being reduced to zero. It can be acquired during the Elder Lich level up and can be activated or deactivated at will. It was also a skill abused to infinitely heal the undead as a glitch in YGGDRASIL before the developers patched it up during the first week of the game.
  • Negative Protection
  • Speak Evil Tongues
  • Status Damage Ⅳ
  • Slashing Damage Resistance V
  • Piercing Damage Resistance V
  • Turn Resistance III: It protects Patricia against undead control or domination effects.
  • Undead Blessing: Can sense other undead beings.
  • Unholy Protection
  • Soul Taker: allows her to learn new skills by devouring the souls of the dead.
  • Reaper's Slash: an attack skill that creates a purplish syth blade on the side of her staff

Spells:

Weapons: staff in picture

Armor: (Her 'I see you have chosen death' look)

View attachment 1020954

Items/Inventory: Her glasses allow her to read any language, including the new world language. the gem on her choker allows her to magically swap clothes and Armor without changing.

Green house

Shooting star

Cash item to give her ten rings.

Circlet of iron will. (Hidden by her hair.

Appearance: (Her everyday look)

View attachment 1020955

Personality: Patricia is a kind-hearted and loving person. Cheerful and optimistic, She is a sweet and talkative person. She loves reading, singing and playing instruments. She and RD have a strong sisterly bond after the demon helped her face her trust issues towards guild. Patricia's first guild kicked her out after learning she was a 56 year old man IRL, viewing it as the sick fantasy of a creepy perv.
That's wonderful! I kind of like how you've incorporated the discussions into your character, it's a very creative take. But it'd be a real shame if this didn't end up in the: Fandom - Overlord:Message from Another Time OC Thread (so please post it there so I can read it whenever I need to!)

In general, i believe it is harder in the show.
It's significantly harder in the new world because there's barely anyone strong enough to fight toe to toe with even just the Nazarick NPCs, much less Level 100 players like the ones our characters are.

Last edited:
I'm just worried about spells that cost xp to use.
While I would be worried too, we pretty much never see Ainz run out of XP in the show or it ever really get mentioned a whole lot in depth, so I'm in favor of ignoring that stuff besides the occasionally cursory side-note

OK, good. So are we going to start soon?
No. Gaius still needs to write their OC, and we also need to each pitch in and write an NPC for our guild-base. And we also need to designate what our guild weapon should be.

No. Gaius still needs to write their OC, and we also need to each pitch in and write an NPC for our guild-base. And we also need to designate what our guild weapon should be.
Where donyou qanr us to weitw that at? Should we just use a water down version of the CS?

Where donyou qanr us to weitw that at? Should we just use a water down version of the CS?
I feel like it’d be a similar sheet, but I’m gonna write up a custom sheet anyway since there are some things like flavortext that our characters wrote for the NPCs that are important for deciding how the NPCs will treat them and act.

Yeah thing thats a pain about Overlord CS's is putting down ALL the abilities/spells. Lv100's have a lot So kinda gonna be brief/vague on the NPC's maybe, and just put the name rather than the actual effect unless its passive/noticed maybe to save time.

Yeah thing thats a pain about Overlord CS's is putting down ALL the abilities/spells. Lv100's have a lot So kinda gonna be brief/vague on the NPC's maybe, and just put the name rather than the actual effect unless its passive/noticed maybe to save time.
That works fine! I won't get antsy if you're not up for writing it all out.

Not even Maruyama writes out all of the abilities that his characters have most of the time.

Just let me know when the npc sheet is up

Ah I stand corrected damn that was fast or did I just miss it? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back