• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord: Message From Another Time

Okay! I don't think they were in YGGDRASIL, but I think it's acceptable to assume they had some counterpart. Especially since it lends credence to Ainz not understanding that Demiurge's description of "Bipedal Sheep" wasn't literal.
Hmm... maybe Satyr then? Close enough to be one

Nah not really lol I has said something earlier but it probably got missed earlier
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have a mainly fast-attack centered class. Even if Healing is a sub ability, it didn't really look to be your direct focus.

Nah not really lol I has said something earlier but it probably got missed earlier
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have a mainly fast-attack centered class. Even if Healing is a sub ability, it didn't really look to be your direct focus.
Not to discount your abilities, it's just if Niko takes on a Bishop/Cleric role, they'd be able to focus on being a healer, rather than have it be a side-thing.

Not to discount your abilities, it's just if Niko takes on a Bishop/Cleric role, they'd be able to focus on being a healer, rather than have it be a side-thing.
That comes from the sword saint or sword princess skill tree however three of the jobs are priest based classes. All I was saying was I could put out some healing worse case

That comes from the sword saint or sword princess skill tree however three of the jobs are priest based classes. All I was saying was I could put out some healing worse case
I suppose you're right. Just to be sure, you might wanna consider putting down some of your specified Healing skills and spells in your sheet. I can help you write some up if you can't think of any.

I suppose you're right. Just to be sure, you might wanna consider putting down some of your specified Healing skills and spells in your sheet. I can help you write some up if you can't think of any.
I was going to clean it up a bit yesterday but I never got around to finishing the NPC

Watched the first episode. Felt like it was trying way too hard to get a bite of the overlord pie without actually having any of the balls that overlord does.
Agreed. Read the first part of the manga series, and got turned off by how it still feels like a generic isekai with somebody's player character. (The fact that the mc isn't technically a skellyman supports this feel)

Actually did this come after Overlord, cause if so...

Agreed. Read the first part of the manga series, and got turned off by how it still feels like a generic isekai with somebody's player character. (The fact that the mc isn't technically a skellyman supports this feel)

Actually did this come after Overlord, cause if so...
Yes. Fairly recently in fact.

Okay, definately trying to copy Overlord's success without understanding why it worked
It’s what happens when you wanna write overlord but you only know how to write sword art online.

Or maybe it’s a corporate product.

Either way, it’s a little pathetic.

Here's my character idea, you know about shadow's in d&d right, incorporeal undead beings that once where shadows of people basically that, well my character backstory in game would be that he used to be shadow of an magic caster, after killing his owner he decided to take on his footsteps and become an arcane researchers, his levels would be spread among various crafting and research based job trees, among with some wizard ones, with a few ratial levels in shadows

For the player I think I am going for an student studying engineering or something, while being a gamer
I was just wondering if we might discuss the nature of your character's Copy Abilities? I don't want to be confrontational, but my character already has the whole copycat-style build.

I was just wondering if we might discuss the nature of your character's Copy Abilities? I don't want to be confrontational, but my character already has the whole copycat-style build.
Yeah we should don't want them to overlap alot I'll pm you on discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back